Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Update on My Prayer Request

bamagirl

Thanks so much everyone for your thoughts, prayers and well wishes for my son Dylan. He had his surgery yesterday morning , the surgery went fine but he had small reaction to the medicine they give him before anasthesia. We had to stay overnight but he is up this morning, ready to go home. He is a real good kid, hasn't even complained about the pain. Thanks again, you all are truly amazing people.

• Upvote 5

Thanks so much everyone for your thoughts, prayers and well wishes for my son Dylan. He had his surgery yesterday morning , the surgery went fine but he had small reaction to the medicine they give him before anasthesia. We had to stay overnight but he is up this morning, ready to go home. He is a real good kid, hasn't even complained about the pain. Thanks again, you all are truly amazing people.

Simple said, GOD, not my will, “Your Will Be” ;):D

• Upvote 1

Glad to hear your son is doing so well.

And thanks to you ... when someone has a prayer request such as yours, it gives those of us who respond and opportunity to help, through God, and prayer. Sometimes we pray automatically with not so much emotion in it ... very disturbing to realize but it is the truth. So, when a request such as yours comes along it is remarkably enabling for us, who respond, to feel the joy of prayer once more, prayer with a defined purpose.

Thank you for offering us the opportunity to pray with purpose!

:)

smee2

• Upvote 1

'bamagirl',

Good evening!

Thank you for the update and very glad the young lad is doing well!!!!

It is amazing what the power of prayer and holding postive thoughts can do............!!!!

GG

• Upvote 1

You got it Bamagirl, we are here for ya anytime.

• Upvote 1