Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Another Bank Story

krome2ez

DD Site Member: Bank Story (5/3rd Bank)

September 7th, 2011 10:06 pm · Posted in MEMBERS (Dinar & Iraq Insight)

Hi DD:

I ask that you post this Bank story in order to put at ease the minds of any Dinarians, especially newbies, who are concerned about what a few bank employees have said about our investment.

I am a teacher in Sarasota, FL. On the side, I do mystery shopping and focus groups for a little extra money. Plaza Research in Tampa gave me an assignment to visit 5/3rd Bank recently and ask the staff there about the procedures for opening a new account with them. You are suppose to observe things like promptness of being served, courtesy, knowledge of banking, neatness of the interior/exterior of the facility, etc. When finished with your mystery shop, you go to your car and log the information to turn in to the research company so you can get paid.

I visited the 5/3rd on SR64 in Bradenton, FL. To make my visit plausible, I brought a 25k Dinar note with me and asked the manager about setting up a business account for an LLC post-RV. He asked his assistant manager in the next cubicle to join us so they both could answer my questions. The assistant manager said, “this is not a scam. What is a scam is people on E-bay and other places selling folks Saddam era Dinar notes or out right counterfits of the current notes–but this is not a scam.” The manager said, “we don’t sell the Dinar anymore but we will buy your notes back from you if you want to sell them to us pre-RV.” I finished my mystery shop and filled out my log. As I sat in my car, I felt at peace knowing that despite all of the bank stories posted in the forums of the various Dinar sites, some banks are being allowed to tell you honestly what the real-deal is with the RV. At any rate, we wait. Thanks DD!!

• Upvote 18
  • Downvote 1

You said they would buy them back "pre-RV" but what about post RV? I would assume that if and when it actually did RV, that if and when it is tradeable all those institutions that dealt in foreighn currency would be in the market for exchanging dinar and it should not be too much of a concern. That they mentioned the "RV" and acknowlaged it at all is positive.