Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Jesus

moose 57

Philippians 4.4-9

Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let your gentleness be known to everyone. The Lord is near. Do not worry about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Finally, beloved, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is pleasing, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence and if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things. Keep on doing the things that you have learned and received and heard and seen in me, and the God of peace will be with you.

• Upvote 7

Jesus

Jesus died over 2000 years ago.

Nobody has ever referred to Him as the late Jesus,

not even the heathens.

Nowhere in history.

Nowhere has He EVER been referred to in past tense!

He is the Living God!

When Jesus died on the cross He was thinking of you!

"May God Smile at You Today"

To be in His presence! A glorious thought

So awesome I cannot conceive;

I’ll bow down and worship the Lord on His throne

And add to the praise He’ll receive. —Sper

The more you look forward to heaven,

the less you’ll desire on earth.

Thanks.for this post! Praise be to Jesus, God with us!

• Upvote 2

Amen. I pray if you don't believe. You are reading this and that it may help you search in your own way to find him. So that you can have salvation and fill that empty void in your heart. That you are so desperately trying to fill with earthly treasures instead of what your spirit so desperately needs, heavenly treaasures. May God bless you in your search and understanding of the truth.

_

Edited by blue42colts
  • Upvote 4

Sorry estewart, I think you may need to do a little more research before you speak. First of all my God was very much aware and direct about money matters and spiritual matters: You should read Matthew 25:14-30 I will give you one thing though religion doesnt mix too well with a whole lot as religion is carnal and man made, with God its about relationship with him not religions or denominations. And just incase you don't know it all belongs to God therefore you my friend have not a clue.

I believe we understand his word just fine thank you.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

THIS THREAD is not ONLY out of line with the PURPOSE of this board, it does not even take into consideration fundamental elements of Jesus's teachings. So, listen up, CHRISTIANS!

Jesus said, "Render unto Caesar the things which are Caesar’s, and unto God the things that are God’s." and he was on the subject of MONEY at the time. Specifically, taxes. He was saying, do not mix or confuse material things with spiritual matters. He was saying money matters and religion don't mix.

Get it it?

I don't believe you have a clue as to what the Bible actually says or you wouldn't be posting this stuff on a forum strictly related to money matters.

NOT A CLUE.

Why not actually regard what your God actually said?

Or are you a heretic?

JEEZ! I know abourt the BIBLE than YOU do!

That's so plain!

I respect many of the things you write concerning the taxes, and this investment, but in this area you are off the mark. As you have given several years to studying off shore corps, etc., I have spent 52 years studying the Scripture. Studying on a personal basis and firmly establishing what I believe from the Bible what God is saying in His Word. And you are totally mistaken about God. He has much to say about money and how it is to be made, used to honor God, and not to become one's master.

Just relax and keep a positive attitude. If Jesus is proclaimed as Lord and Christ, why do you fear? You cannot dissuade a believer who really understands the purpose and salvation found in Christ. Others might become believers if they study and come to faith in Christ. You don't have to fear.

1Cor.16:22),

This is the only reference I can find (Maranatha)

check it out (Greek)

Basically, "Even so come!" Even so come Lord Jesus!

• Upvote 1

estewart...you should know this is the off topics section and these folks have a right to rejoice in their Christian belief without being chastised...even Jesus and his desciples had a treasurer or did you forget that little detail...you can't very well live without mixing money with every facet of life....if money and faith were not intertwined it would be short life for Christianity as well as all of the mission work such as orphanages, homeless shelters, addict help, battered and abused women and children homes etc, etc. as far as rendering to Caesars what is Caesars...where do you think the wealth of this world came from?...did Caesar create the gold, the silver and the precious jewels of this world? of course not and I don't believe there would be very many who think GOD created wealth just so Satan's bunch would be the only beneficiary!!!!! just my worthless opinion....tandy

thank GOD for all his wonderful creation and GOD bless America and all of the GOD loving people on these forums!!! :):)

• Upvote 6

You have no clue as to what "Render unto Caesar the things which are Caesar’s, and unto God the things that are God’s" means, do you?

Certainly. Do you? The question I have for you is, Do you believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Lord? Do you believe that He has the authority as God to say what He does to Israel? To me? To you? Do you believe the Scripture that He was raised from the dead?

Answer these and I will tell you the meaning.

• Upvote 1

Certainly. Do you? The question I have for you is, Do you believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Lord? Do you believe that He has the authority as God to say what He does to Israel? To me? To you? Do you believe the Scripture that He was raised from the dead?

Answer these and I will tell you the meaning.

Nelg...right on Brother!!!! :) good questions for him to ponder!

Hi Easyrider, see you are on here too.

• Upvote 1