Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Have Drink and Watch A Ball Game

OK. I just spent an hour reviewing all the recent posts and comments and I can promise you that there is not one piece of information worth anyone's time tonite. Seriously, Go Have Drink and Watch A Ball Game - play with your kids or have a poke with your better half.... Come back tomorrow and see if Shabs Shags the Dog!

• Upvote 4

now these are real investors - invested in life and dinar is just a bonus...

top hat to all of you!

-gg

BTW Mods - hope you enjoy your power moving our posts to categories other than where us old farts start them...

there will come a day soon when we don't remember who you are and your resume' here will elicit a response from future employers saying... "what", "who" "oh, that crap"... better hope that this thing goes for millions instead of thousands 'cause you're gonna need it.

no harm no foul..

gg

if you want to sue me please let me know and i'll give you my info privately...

Edited by wavggg
  • Upvote 1

now these are real investors - invested in life and dinar is just a bonus...

top hat to all of you!

-gg

BTW Mods - hope you enjoy your power moving our posts to categories other than where us old farts start them...

there will come a day soon when we don't remember who you are and your resume' here will elicit a response from future employers saying... "what", "who" "oh, that crap"... better hope that this thing goes for millions instead of thousands 'cause you're gonna need it.

no harm no foul..

gg

if you want to sue me please let me know and i'll give you my info privately...

I have to agree the mods have had a bit of a power trip recently. The problem is they are inconsistant with how they dicktate who gets to say what where. Yeah, I spelled it that way on purpose. That's just the way it goes! I'm sure they usually are just trying to do their job, USUALLY.

• Upvote 1

OK. I just spent an hour reviewing all the recent posts and comments and I can promise you that there is not one piece of information worth anyone's time tonite. Seriously, Go Have Drink and Watch A Ball Game - play with your kids or have a poke with your better half.... Come back tomorrow and see if Shabs Shags the Dog!

I would rather see only 2 or 3 post on this site per day that gave us good solid information about the RV, rather than have a 100 posts that were nothing more than "chit chat" about ones personal life.