Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Guru...Gab...9-9-11

despain

9-9-2011 Guru

Okie_Oil_Man HAS

EVERONE BEEN WATCHING THE NEWS ALL DAY REGARDING THE WEEKEND RE-ALIGNMENT OF THE

WORLDS CURRENCY’S?? SAW IT MANY TIMES TODAY ADDRESSING THAT ALL THE CENTRAL

BANKS WOULD BE INVOLVED. THE WHOLE WORLD AWAITS. INITAL RATE WILL BE CONSTANT FOR A SPECIFIED PERIOD

OF TIME. I AM STILL LABORING OF MY ASSUMPTION…ABOUT IT BEING AROUND 3.68 AREA …WITH A SMALL

VARIATION. THE CBI DOESN’T HAVE TO BE

OPENED

9-9-2011 Guru BGG Once this hits banks you won’t have any

trouble finding out about it, when it all

shakes out, it will be the mid-three’s. a low RV doesn’t do much for US,

Greece or the rest of the world – as is intended (this

weekend).

9-9-2011 Guru Bear5642 GETTING ADDITIONAL

INFORMATION THAT WE BETTER CASH OUT QUICKLY IN

ABOUT 3 WEEKS TIME. JUST SAYING DONT HOLD ONTO IT, RATE WILL BE NICE AND

THEN…MMMMMMMMM. WHAT IM HEARING IS GET OUT

FAST…NOT TO SCARE ANYONE I’M JUST GIVING YOU A HEADS UP JUST IN CASE.

THIS CAME FROM SOMEONE I REALLY TRUST AND HE TOLD ME GET IN AND GET

OUT.

9-9-2011 Guru ScottiG THE LEVEL

OF INFORMATION COMING OUT IS OUTSTANDING! MANY OF US HAVE BEEN FRAZZLED,

FRIED TIRED AND JUST DOWN RIGHT READY FOR THIS RIDE TO SLOW DOWN AND COME TO A

HALT. NONE OF US KNOW THE EXACT HOUR OR DAY

BUT WHEN YOU HEAR COMMENTS ABOUT THE CBI’S GETTING REAL BUSY THIS WEEKEND

AND ALL THE REPORTS OUT OF IRAQ…WE JUST CANT HELP BUT KNOW WE ARE CLOSER THAN EVER BEFORE!

9-9-2011 Guru

8Ball Iraq has enough political power that they could get anything they want, in return for the

RV, could be why they haven’t played that card yet, once its gone…its

gone….

9-9-2011 Guru Bear5642 THE ARTICLES COMING

OUT ITS IN BLACK AND WHITE, ITS OBVIOUS NOW THAT PARLIAMENT IS NOT IN AGREEMENT

WITH “LIFTING OF THE 3 ZEROS PLAN” AND THEY TOLD

GOVERNOR SHABIBI TO JUST RV THE IQD, THEY ARE MOVING FORWARD WITH THE

RV. I STILL WILL KEEP SAFE AND SAY NO LATER THAN SEPTEMBER 13TH

TUESDAY.

9-9-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man (via ghost) THIS

COMING WEEKEND WILL HAVE AN INTERNATIONAL GLOBAL IMPACT ON THE WORLD

CURRENCY’S–THERE ARE 158 COUNTRIES THAT WILL

EITHER R/V OR D/V THIS WEEKEND. IRAQ IS ONE OF

THEM

9-9-2011 Guru Bear5642 I DO KNOW THAT THERE IS DEFINATELY A BACK WALL TO THE RV TAKING PLACE

AND THAT IS SEPTEMBER 13TH TUESDAY. IT CAN HAPPEN AT ANY GIVEN TIME

BETWEEN NOW AND TUESDAY AND I’M WACTHING XE AND FOREX EVERY

HOUR

9-92011 Guru

Okie_Oil_Man (via Ghost) HE IS MORE OPTIMISTIC

THAN EVER. HE HAS TALKED AROUND THE GLOBE TO BANKERS, INVESTORS, FOREX MANAGERS,

GOV OFFICIALS AND US GOV OFFICIALS–HE SAID THE

MEETING LAST WEEK IN JACKSON HOLE WYOMING WAS THE DETERMINING FACTOR TO INITIATE

THE R/V AND THE CONFIRMED DATE AND RATE WAS MADE PUBLIC ONLY TO A FEW.

OKIE IS PRIVLEDGED ENOUGH TO HAVE INTEL FROM 1 OF THE ATTENDEES. THIS

PRAYERFULLY WILL BE THE LAST FRIDAY YOU WILL HAVE TO BE CONCERNED OVER THE DATE

AND RATE–HE SAID–IT IS UPON

US

9-9-11 Bulldog75 12AM CST UPDATE;WE ARE

RIGHT WHERE WE NEED TO BE;THERE IS NO MISTAKE THAT YOU ARE HERE NOW. THE RATE WILL COME FROM THE BANK SYSTEM; BIS, WBANK

AND WILL DOMINO QUICKLY ACROSS THE WORLD SYSTEM, THE FOREX FOLLOWS SO QUICKLY

THEREAFTER. NORMAL RULES DO NOT APPLY HERE. THIS CAN DOMINO ANY HOUR, ANY TIME. IQD AND

KWD SHOULD NOT BE THAT FAR APART WITH THEIR POSTED RATE FOR OBVIOUS

REASONS

9-9-2011 Guru Poppy

2 I SEE THE END BEFORE THE WEEK END, AS PRIME

TIME. THE BUDGET BEING RELEASED MEANS

THEY HAVE TO RV. THE BUDGET WAS AROUND 90.2 BILlION AND TODAY THEY SHOWED

SOMEWHERE AROIUND 20.4 BILLION SO DO THE MATH, THATS AROUND $3.50 FOR THE MINIMUM RV RATE??

WITH KUWAIT BEING AT $3.66 THAT PUTS US WITHIN THE .10 CENTS THAT I HAVE BEEN

SAYING FOR TWO YEARS.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

IMO I totally agree with cashing in and not waiting. I am by no means saavy about foriegn currency but I do know that when a lot of currency is BOUGHT it goes up and when a bunch gets dumped the price goes DOWN, IMO best to get in ASAP to cash in, Then again I could be WAAAYYYY off base that's why it's JMO

God Bless

Gooo Rvvvvv

• Upvote 1

IMO I totally agree with cashing in and not waiting. I am by no means saavy about foriegn currency but I do know that when a lot of currency is BOUGHT it goes up and when a bunch gets dumped the price goes DOWN, IMO best to get in ASAP to cash in, Then again I could be WAAAYYYY off base that's why it's JMO

God Bless

Gooo Rvvvvv

I have read that when the IQD revalues that it is going to be on a "managed float" - for which the rules say it can only go up or down 2.5% every 90 days for the first 2 years after the RV - that is, as long as some reasonable law and order is maintained.

However, I agree but for a different reason - I would not want to be holding IQD after the U.S. pulls out almost totally. Iraq is like 3 groups who hate each other, being held together by force - like putting cats and dogs in a cage together. It has been said that without the force of the U.S. to maintain order, Iraq could break into 3 parts in the aftermath of the assassination of Maliki - and none of the parts would honor the present dinar.

So, it would be wise to cash out fairly soon - but not due to an expectation that the exchange rate would float down within a few weeks; once they set a rate it should stay close to that unless the country fails completely.

• Upvote 4

I will say if it comes out at 1 to 1 I will cash in everything I got and move on. As far as it happening this weekend I hope so, but we have heard that quite a bit lately.

I was told that the banks computers have to be up and running for this event to occur...if there is let say a "power OUTAGE" somwhere it wont happen...all at once or nothing at all

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I was told that the banks computers have to be up and running for this event to occur...if there is let say a "power OUTAGE" somwhere it wont happen...all at once or nothing at all

LMAO...expect to see just that comment next week for the reasoning/explanation.. for this weeks delay. Nunva if it works out they use your comment..we're all behind you to validate it was here first...You should receive commissions or some spiff for that. :D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I jus talked to a friend who is in iraq RIGHT NOW an he said it wont have any real value til we pull out of iraq which right now is slated for 2014. ..exact words...long time from now....(BASH AWAY)

With a government as corrupt as Iraqs, trust no one and their opinions. Something with regard to their currency is about to happen....just wait it out.

I jus talked to a friend who is in iraq RIGHT NOW an he said it wont have any real value til we pull out of iraq which right now is slated for 2014. ..exact words...long time from now....(BASH AWAY)

No bash, just FYI, its been all over that we are to be out by the end of this year unless another agreement is made, not so long from now. Big part of all the hooop-la...when we go, who's gonna prop up Iraq security?

The U.S. Military must withdraw from Iraq by December 2011 according to the peace accord, unless the Iraqi Government makes a formal request to extend our presents there which I don't see that happening. The U.S. contractors will be under Iraqi Law once the U.S. pulls out.

2014 in which your friend speaks of is the time that the U.S. military is scheduled to be out of Afghanistan, but contractors will be in afghanistan until 2020.

Edited by swartzkaulf
  • Upvote 1

The U.S. Military must withdraw from Iraq by December 2011 according to the peace accord, unless the Iraqi Government makes a formal request to extend our presents there which I don't see that happening. The U.S. contractors will be under Iraqi Law once the U.S. pulls out.

if there is any truth to the US having dinar and wanting to protect this investment, we aren't going anywhere. officially or not.

• Upvote 1

I just talked to a friend in Little Rock Arkansas and he thinks the USD will be stable for 9 months, then go up a point. He lives in the US so he ought to know what our currency will or will not do. Good Grief. :lol: So Says.............DayTrader

• Upvote 1