Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WHAT WS THE CBI ANNOUNCEMENT BEFOE OBAMAS SPEECH?

bigcity Bob

that was one of the most ridiculous rumors to date. why on earth would NBC run an announcement for CBI, nobody but us knows what the heck it is, LOL!

From NBC (CBI Making Announcement?) Rate Topic: #1 Roadie

Group:

Members Posts:

13 Joined:

01-September 11 LocationCentral Coast California

Posted Today, 12:54 PM

From DD

Hi Roger,

My sister just called me from Las Vegas and was watching the today show on NBC said that the CBI is going to make some kind of an announcement before the president’s speech tonight.

Deneener

Group:

Members Posts:

13 Joined:

From DD

Hi Roger,

My sister just called me from Las Vegas and was watching the today show on NBC said that the CBI is going to make some kind of an announcement before the president’s speech tonight.

Deneener

What? The US is broke and we're not....

ANYONE KNOW IF THE CBI MADE THAT SO CALLED ANNOUNCEMENT BEFORE OBAMAS SPEECH? I DIDNT SEE ANYTHING

I didnt see anything either, but I only saw Obamas address 20 minutes in....also earlier in another thread it was mentioned that the original poster's Aunts cousins sister in law.... :blink: .....or whoever they got this rumor from.....may have mistaken CBI for Central Bank....we have one too....but who knows.

Noyhing I saw made any mention of any banks.

Get your mind off the dinars for a moment and look at whats happening in the world around you!! Our Country is falling apart at the seams, man, and all you can do is relate anything that anyone does or says in this country with Dinars?! Geeeezzzz....what difference does it make if it revalues if the world currencies are useless, famines and wars are global ( i think we're getting there now!) and worse, you may have to take the mark of the beast in order to use the stupid revalued currency!!! Get a grip, man!!!! YOU EVER THOUGHT OF JUST GETTING A FRICKEN JOB OR TWO??? LIKE SO MANY OF US?

YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT A PERSON WHO ISNT VIP THAT LOOKS LIKE THEY DONT PARTICIPATE IN THIS GREAT FAMILY OF DINAR VESTERS. WE ALL KNOW ITS CLOSE AND THE EXCITEMENT IS FUN...IM COOLED OFF NOW..

EVERYONE ELSE KEEP YOUR CHIN UP AND CROSS ALL FINGERS AND TOES. MAYBE WE ARE IN LUCK SOON,.

BCB

Group:

Members Posts:

13 Joined:

From DD

Hi Roger,

Deneener

Yes i saw that earlier, it's ridiculous

Group:

Members Posts:

13 Joined:

From DD

Hi Roger,

My sister just called me from Las Vegas and was watching the today show on NBC said that the CBI is going to make some kind of an announcement before the president’s speech

tonight.

Deneener

There you have it. The roger name popped up again. What a scam!