Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Gotta say...I'm tripping on the music. I know I'm showing my age when I say many of these were in 'my day' but I still love listening to them. Thanks all for sharing. Now let's get this RV done!

:lol::lol::lol:

GO RV!!!

Nothing wrong in showing our age.......I, just like everybody else, am convinced my generation music is /was awesome...

I also appreciate different stuff though............Whatever is able to touch the chords of my soul and give me emotions....

YUP IT'S REALLLLLLLLL QUIET!!! I think that was the last sign to watch for. QUIET.

It's like in a pregnancy. Everything is quiet just before the water breaks and then SHAZZAM, there comes the baby!

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Uh, oh, and thanks everyone for embibing our Musical Escapades. A joyful way to avert the QUIET!

:rolleyes:

Namaste!

Edited by DinarC

To have full protection from the Underground you have to sport its power, just like Mack0121 here ;)

med_gallery_30652_558_1172960.jpg

GO MACK!!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot:

I love that dead serious ( almost scary) expression on his face as though he was wearing an uniform he's very proud of, which means a lot to him........Go Man!

• Upvote 1

Can you feel it???

I know you are frustrated at the lack of proof that this is done, ...but I KNOW IT ... IT IS DONE! Stick it with a fork IT IS DONE! Expect it - Accept it - Have Gratitude for it! IT IS DONE!

Sorry piggy! It's time to roast you again! laugh.gif

pigroast.jpg

HOLY CRAP CISOLE! YOU NEED A RESCUE - I'M DIALING THE RV MEDICS. HANG ON PINK PIGGY THERE'LL BE NO PIG ROAST TONIGHT! THE BABY IS MOVING THROUGH THE TUNNEL AND SOON WE WILL BE DOING THE PIG DANCE!!!

WHHHHOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

:o:o Ohhhhh my Godddddd, I am starting to sound like Possum! Move over Cisole I need a RV RESUSCITATION!!! :blink::blink:

Edited by DinarC