Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI back up Exchange Rates posted for 9-5-11

Dunno what your looking at but yesterdays auction results were posted earlier this morning and I posted todays auction results 4 hours ago ( 09:15 am my time) link to my post below

check your own links todays and yesterdays results are posted on them

Edited by The Machine
  • Upvote 2

Dunno what your looking at but yesterdays auction results were posted earlier this morning and I posted todays auction results 4 hours ago ( 09:15 am my time) link to my post below

check your own links todays and yesterdays results are posted on them

I still see what I posted, I guess it's a server issue. Would you hit my link and see what you get? This is strange

I still see what I posted, I guess it's a server issue. Would you hit my link and see what you get? This is strange

Right the main screen on the CBI site is still showing the indictive rates for the 5th but the auction page has been updated for the auction held today (6th) and the link to the auction results spread sheet has also been updated showing results for the 5th & the 6 th

it must just be an issue your having, the CBI site has been working fine for me all day today. I think I accessed it when I got into work this morning ( 8 hours ago) and no problems at all

• Upvote 1

you should be suspicious of them. they list an auction with an 1170 rate. it is actually all smoke and mirrors. it has definitely RVed. :rolleyes:

It has NOT...I repeat NOT RV'd yet. and it probably won't for a few more months.....possibly not until we get our troops out

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

It has NOT...I repeat NOT RV'd yet. and it probably won't for a few more months.....possibly not until we get our troops out

...And what about Iraq's inflation rate between now and a few more mos???? Do you really think Shabibi is going to allow

it to increase another 2-3 mos???

• Upvote 1