Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

September looks really good IMHO.

What's your thoughts there EZ, why is September looking good other than the fact that August is behind us now. rolleyes.gif

Are you privy to some info the rest of us don't have? I'm messing with ya dude, you have a great attitude about this investment. Keeping it positive is a good thing.

Keep up the good works EZ.

Hey easy....when do you think it will change? What is your best guess/hunch? Obviously, we won't hold you to it. Just curious. :blink:

To be honest I think not till November and I think it will come in at .85 cents 1 USD. I averaged the currencies of six contries that are surrounding Iraq. That is my guess I hope I am wrong and it is sooner.

I have to look at the whole pic and that says to me...... America is pulling out and the Iraqi goverment is a little nervous knowing we will not be there to protect them anymore. I just can't see this as going on much longer. As was pointed out earlier, if the Chapter 7 was lifted today, they still have pull their Army together. I know America made an aggreement to leave a great amount of our equipment their for the Iraqi's as we withdraw, but they still have to have it ready to go with trained individuals to operate it. Can they actually be building and training their Army right now even though Chapter 7 has not passed. We know they have soldiers in their country, officially or unofficially. Exactly how does this all go down once Chapter 7 is passed?