Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

'Whites Are Liars’

krome2ez

'Whites Are Liars’ Obama’s 20 year Mentor Rev. Wright Tells Church Youth All Whites Are Liars

Posted on July 3, 2011 by Conservative Byte

‘Whites Are Liars’ Audacity Of Racism: Obama’s 20 year Mentor Rev. Wright Tells Church Youth All Whites Are Liars Over and Over in a Long Sound Bite

http://conservativebyte.com/2011/07/whites-are-liars-obamas-20-year-mentor-rev-wright-tells-church-youth-all-whites-are-liars/#comment-171762

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 7

'Whites Are Liars’ Obama’s 20 year Mentor Rev. Wright Tells Church Youth All Whites Are Liars

‘Whites Are Liars’ Audacity Of Racism: Obama’s 20 year Mentor Rev. Wright Tells Church Youth All Whites Are Liars Over and Over in a Long Sound Bite

http://conservativebyte.com/2011/07/whites-are-liars-obamas-20-year-mentor-rev-wright-tells-church-youth-all-whites-are-liars/#comment-171762

NOT necessary krome... what are you trying to do? The problem is the government, Rev Wright is not our target. You're being distracted.

Edited by mojack
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

Nothing surprises me what that (sycho- path) says He's just trying to get attention he;s been out of it to long.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Does a white liar tell a white lie??

And why do people say that they are "white" "black" "red" "yellow", when they are actually nowhere near white, black, yellow, red, green....

Sad thing about it is racist forget the bottom denominator........ we all bleed red.......................

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

NOT necessary krome... what are you trying to do? The problem is the government, Rev Wright is not our target. You're being distracted.

Sorry, but I must respectfully disagree.

For one, this was the "mentor" and religious leader of our current president for 20 years.

The addaged "you can judge someone by the company he/she keeps," is very apparent.

It is also important that this man is still molding the minds of many others to be just as hateful as him.

I would be the first one to post the breaking news if the mentor and religious leader of Rick Perry or Ron Paul

was as racist or hateful as Rev. Wright.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 2

It's kinda outrageous how Obama says in 20 years he never picked up on that racial rhetoric from Rev Wright...my goodness how long must we ignore the truth in the name of being P.C.? It's actually getting so ridiculous I'm beginning to believe that we may be reaching a tipping point...that something is gonna pop off and I don't know what but it seems the politicians will be on the receiving end of it for their deluge of lies leading to the reduction of our own quality of life here in America, the greatest nation the world has ever seen.

For one, this was the "mentor" and religious leader of our current president for 20 years.

The addaged "you can judge someone by the company he/she keeps," is very apparent.

It is also important that this man is still molding the minds of many others to be just as hateful as him.

I would be the first one to post the breaking news if the mentor and religious leader of Rick Perry or Ron Paul

Krome why can't you find some positive posts to pull people together on here instead of tearing down the bridge.jmho

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Does a white liar tell a white lie??

And why do people say that they are "white" "black" "red" "yellow", when they are actually nowhere near white, black, yellow, red, green....

Sad thing about it is racist forget the bottom denominator........ we all bleed red.......................

Well said. +1 A$$ holes come in ALL colors

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I'm Mormon and don't support Mitt Romney... Yet! He still has to be the most Conservative canidet for the R's or he's toast! But I will put up anything I've heard in my church in 20+ years, not active now, against Wright tomorrow! We are Christian, God fearing, and as respectful as anyone.

Go Truth in 2012!

• Upvote 1

Are you kidding?!?! How is that tearing people apart?

You're right maybe i should invite more friends to DV and everyone can just get along with respectful posts.I'm sure since we are all human race everyone will agree????And yes Wright has to be the dumbest person on earth to quote this BS that he is saying....Many and i mean many people of Wrights race talked about how stupid he was for doing this...But fame can take a man down that one-way street straight to hell.!!!

• Upvote 1

Krome why can't you find some positive posts to pull people together on here instead of tearing down the bridge.jmho

I do bring plenty of positive posts.

Goto my profile and click on topics, and you can see for your self.

With posts such as this, I'm not trying to devide, but rather to show the devision that's already out there.

To bring what's hiding in the dark out into the light.

So, IMHO I'm helping to build the "bridge" that others have secretly been trying to tear down.

Me not bringing a subject out in the open, doesn't then mean it didn't happen.

It just means we are all just ignorant of what happened or what is happening.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Would you really post that type of news? And why? I guess somebody has to. Why let it get you boiled? Everyone is a wizard or mentor to someone else. It doesn’t mean you will take on their traits. I certainly don’t transcribe to everything that is said on Sundays. Does it really matter NOW – DOES IT? We can't change the past.

Well I just read more of your posts and respectfully, they do seem to be of the alarmist type. I suppose news is news to somebody...

Edited by mojack
  • Upvote 4

I do bring plenty of positive posts.

Goto my profile and click on topics, and you can see for your self.

With posts such as this, I'm not trying to devide, but rather to show the devision that's already out there.

To bring what's hiding in the dark out into the light.

So, IMHO I'm helping to build the "bridge" that others have secretly been trying to tear down.

Me not bringing a subject out in the open, doesn't then mean it didn't happen.

It just means we are all just ignorant of what happened or what is happening.

I would rather be blind than to give this IDIOT PREACHER a bigger platform to spew his crap. All he can gain is to begin another black against white revolution. For what purpose? This is after all 2011 and I truly believe that educated people are beyond being lead around by the nose like a bunch of sheep to the slaughter. Mr Wright, in my view, is the Anti Martin Luther King. It seems to me that he is trying to undo all the good that Reverend King did. JMHO

• Upvote 3

I would rather be blind than to give this IDIOT PREACHER a bigger platform to spew his crap. All he can gain is to begin another black against white revolution. For what purpose? This is after all 2011 and I truly believe that educated people are beyond being lead around by the nose like a bunch of sheep to the slaughter. Mr Wright, in my view, is the Anti Martin Luther King. It seems to me that he is trying to undo all the good that Reverend King did. JMHO

I agree. +1

• Upvote 4

Would you really post that type of news? And why? I guess somebody has to. Why let it get you boiled? Everyone is a wizard or mentor to someone else. It doesn’t mean you will take on their traits. I certainly don’t transcribe to everything that is said on Sundays. Does it really matter NOW – DOES IT? We can't change the past.

With that attitude, why then vote?

No reason to watch the news, cause what does it really matter, right?

Don't even bother to form an opinion, as you really can't change anything around you anyway, huh?

Come on. I know your not like that, are you?

It was an old dating site and I said I made $ 10 an hour instead of $ 8. Never thought that would come back to haunt me....

From Dreams From My Father: 

"I ceased to advertise my mother's race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites."

From Dreams From My Father : 

"I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my mother's race." 

"There was something about her that made me wary, a little too sure of herself, maybe and white." 

"It remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names." 

"I never emulate white men and brown men whose fates didn't speak to my own. It was into my father's image, the black man, son of Africa , that I'd packed all the attributes I sought in myself: the attributes of Martin and Malcolm, DuBois and Mandela." 

OBAMA's OWN WORDS

• Upvote 1