Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OBAMA'S CITIZENSHIP CASE REACHES THE SUPREME COURT

sheepdog

VERY QUIETLY OBAMA'S CITIZENSHIP CASE REACHES THE SUPREME COURT

AP - WASHINGTON D.C. -

In a move certain to fuel the debate over Obama's qualifications for the presidency, the group "Americans for Freedom of Information" has Released copies of President Obama's college transcripts from Occidental College .... Released today, the transcript school indicates that Obama, under the name Barry Soetoro, received financial aid as a foreign student from Indonesia as an undergraduate. The transcript was released by Occidental College in compliance with a court order in a suit brought by the group in the Superior Court of California. The transcript shows that Obama (Soetoro) applied for financial aid and was awarded a fellowship for foreign students from the Fulbright Foundation Scholarship program. To qualify, for the scholarship, a student must claim foreign citizenship.

This document would seem to provide the smoking gun that many of Obama's detractors have been seeking. Along with the evidence that he was first born in Kenya and there is no record of him ever applying for US citizenship, this is looking pretty grim. The news has created a firestorm at the White House as the release casts increasing doubt about Obama's legitimacy and qualification to serve as President article titled, "Obama Eligibility Questioned," leading some to speculate that the story may overshadow economic issues on Obama's first official visit to the U.K. In a related matter, under growing pressure from several groups, Justice Antonin Scalia announced that the Supreme Court agreed on Tuesday to hear arguments concerning Obama's legal eligibility to serve as President in a case brought by Leo Donofrio of New Jersey . This lawsuit claims Obama's dual citizenship disqualified him from serving as president.. Donofrio's case is just one of 18 suits brought by citizens demanding proof of Obama's citizenship or qualification to serve as president.

Gary Kreep of the United States Justice Foundation has released the results of their investigation of Obama's campaign spending. This study estimates that Obama has spent upwards of $950,000 in campaign funds in the past year with eleven law firms in 12 states for legal resources to block disclosure of any of his personal records. Mr. Kreep indicated that the investigation is still ongoing but that the final report will be provided to the U.S. Attorney general, Eric Holder. Mr. Holder has refused to comment on the matter...

LET OTHER FOLKS KNOW THIS NEWS, THE MEDIA WON'T !

Subject: RE: Issue of Passport?

While I've little interest in getting in the middle of the Obama birth issue, Paul Hollrah over at FSM did so yesterday and believes the issue can be resolved by Obama answering one simple question: What passport did he use when he was shuttling between New York , Jakarta , and Karachi ?

So how did a young man who arrived in New York in early June 1981, without the price of a hotel room in his pocket, suddenly come up with the price of a round-the-world trip just a month later?

And once he was on a plane, shuttling between New York , Jakarta , and Karachi , what passport was he offering when he passed through Customs and Immigration?

The American people not only deserve to have answers to these questions, they must have answers. It makes the debate over Obama's citizenship a rather short and simple one.

Q: Did he travel to Pakistan in 1981, at age 20?

A : Yes, by his own admission.

Q: What passport did he travel under?

A: There are only three possibilities.

1) He traveled with a U.S. ... Passport,

2) He traveled with a British passport, or

3) He traveled with an Indonesia passport.

Q: Is it possible that Obama traveled with a U.S. Passport in 1981?

A: No. It is not possible. Pakistan was on the U.S. .. State Department's "no travel" list in 1981.

Conclusion: When Obama went to Pakistan in 1981 he was traveling either with a British passport or an Indonesian passport.

If he were traveling with a British passport that would provide proof that he was born in Kenya on August 4, 1961, not in Hawaii as he claims.. And if he were traveling with an Indonesian passport that would tend to prove that he relinquished whatever previous citizenship he held, British or American, prior to being adopted by his Indonesian step-father in 1967.

Whatever the truth of the matter, the American people need to know how he managed to become a "natural born" American citizen between 1981 and 2008.

Given the destructive nature of his plans for America, as illustrated by his speech before Congress and the disastrous spending plan he has presented to Congress, the sooner we learn the truth of all this, the better.

If you Don't care that Your President is not a natural born Citizen and in Violation of the Constitution, then Delete this, and then lower your American Flag to half-staff, because the U.S. Constitution is already on life-support, and won't survive much longer.

If you do care then Forward this to as many patriotic Americans as you can, because our country is being looted and ransacked!

• Upvote 19
  • Downvote 3

tim5400 Not just throw him out,but if it is proven then Prison along with his wife and all the politicans that were complicit. It is not just enough to throw him out but prove that his time in office is and was a criminal conspericy then the country can take steps to dismantle all his illeagel policies.

• Upvote 4

its very nice to see more crap rehashed again and again by people that don't take the time to research what they copy in paste in the forum.

I did a quick research on google and the first thing that came out was this

http://www.dailypaul.com/114841/very-quietly-obamas-citizenship-case-reaches-supreme-court

and right after the title it says this.

Editor's Note: This article has been reported to be, and is widely understood as a hoax. Don't believe everything you read on the internet! Full scoop at Snopes.com

Heres the link http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/occidental.asp

Be advised it is the dailypaul.com webpage that states " Full scoop at snope.com. But as somebody that does not take anything at face value I also found this

http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/barackobama/a/obama_citizenship_questioned.htm

And before I forget, please be advised that this article first came out on April 1st, 2009.

Here are a couple of more links just so that you can read up on this email

http://mediamattersaction.org/emailchecker/201005130007

http://www.factcheck.org/2009/05/was-obama-born-in-the-usa/index.html

http://www.aipnews.com/talk/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=11308&posts=8

Have fun

Edited by Weapon X
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

its very nice to see more crap rehashed again and again by people that don't take the time to research what they copy in paste in the forum.

http://www.dailypaul.com/114841/very-quietly-obamas-citizenship-case-reaches-supreme-court

Be advised it is the dailypaul.com webpage that states " Full scoop at snope.com. But as somebody that does not take anything at face value I also found this

And before I forget, please be advised that this article first came out on April 1st, 2009.

Have fun

I just did the same research and found that this is far from the truth....I really don't know why folks won't check stuff out before posting.....Perhaps because it posted somewhere on the net it has to be true...Amazing...Just amazing!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I just did the same research and found that this is far from the truth....I really don't know why folks won't check stuff out before posting.....Perhaps because it posted somewhere on the net it has to be true...Amazing...Just amazing!

Simply ignorant folk ready to believe the worse.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Have fun

Just because this is an old article then I am to not consider what it says? Or because snoops says its all fake?

The article brings up some very important questions that should be answered. Sorry but I am one that would like to hear the answers!

Dated article or not, until these questions are answered fully and truthfully we will always keep asking them. So far nobody has answered

them. And the threat of being racist holds no fear over us because it is not an answer either. The bottom line for me is this, why would someone go to such

great lengths to hide his past from America? America is a nation who lives on Facebook and MySpace,( Obama himself uses these tools) we want to share

to everyone what and who we are! Its our way! So it is only natural to want to know about your President as well. This is where most Americans start to question

Obama, because his past simply does not add up to what we are being told.

Peace.

Edited by the next contestant
  • Upvote 2

I put the article out there because I have read several versions of this story. Some say the story/facts are false and others say the facts are true. I feel the same way the next contestent does. I agree with that analysis also. Just because google puts info out there, does not mean we cannot question what google says. I question everything about Obama, how he rose to prominance so quickley, who sponsored him, why it's so hard to get any correct information on him. There is so much controversy about Obama, it all ought to be questioned and investgated until all are answered. It's impotant for this country. They say his Certificate of Live Birth (COLB) is a fake. Why is that not believable? Why did he get a COLB instead of a regular birth certificate like everyone else? There's much discussion out there to believe that it was forged. It is not ignorant to put out what is printed for others to make up their own minds and believe what they want about the topic. There are a lot of ligitimate questions in the article that have never been answered. Until those questions are answered, it's prudent to put this info out there for all to read.

• Upvote 1

I put the article out there because I have read several versions of this story. Some say the story/facts are false and others say the facts are true. I feel the same way the next contestent does. I agree with that analysis also. Just because google puts info out there, does not mean we cannot question what google says. I question everything about Obama, how he rose to prominance so quickley, who sponsored him, why it's so hard to get any correct information on him. There is so much controversy about Obama, it all ought to be questioned and investgated until all are answered. It's impotant for this country. They say his Certificate of Live Birth (COLB) is a fake. Why is that not believable? Why did he get a COLB instead of a regular birth certificate like everyone else? There's much discussion out there to believe that it was forged. It is not ignorant to put out what is printed for others to make up their own minds and believe what they want about the topic. There are a lot of ligitimate questions in the article that have never been answered. Until those questions are answered, it's prudent to put this info out there for all to read.

You put it out because you didn't no any better! You're in a "they said - You heard world".

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Just because this is an old article then I am to not consider what it says? Or because snoops says its all fake?

The article brings up some very important questions that should be answered. Sorry but I am one that would like to hear the answers!

Dated article or not, until these questions are answered fully and truthfully we will always keep asking them. So far nobody has answered

them. And the threat of being racist holds no fear over us because it is not an answer either. The bottom line for me is this, why would someone go to such

great lengths to hide his past from America? America is a nation who lives on Facebook and MySpace,( Obama himself uses these tools) we want to share

to everyone what and who we are! Its our way! So it is only natural to want to know about your President as well. This is where most Americans start to question

Peace.

you can't reason with a democratic Hack, they only hear the voice of their shepherd . It reminds me of the pied piper of Hamelin, he hypnotized the rats to follow him( which they did) to their own destruction, not to question why, just to do and dieohmy.gif smile MO crack

Edited by Mongo
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Peace.

Very delusional and paranoid perspectives. Not just a dated article but you will always believe and look for the conspiracy of how could this person become president; that's what delusionals do. You must be paid!

"Obama, because his past simply does not add up to what we are being told." You're right it doesn't. How can he be President of the United States if we're hearing all of these stories from ------ ------- --- ---- (who)?

• Upvote 1

mojack, you are wrong in your statement,"You put it out there because You didn't know any better". Not true! I went on google and read the articles before I put this out there. My sub title says that. I'm wondering why the questions in the post about this topic are not answered. If you can answer them, them let's hear your answers. These questions are legitimate and should be/need to be answered. Until they are, the whole truth about Obama is not known.

• Upvote 1

you can't reason with a democratic Hack, they only hear the voice of their shepherd . It reminds me of the pied piper of Hamelin, he hypnotized the rats to follow him( which they did) to their own destruction, not to question why, just to do and dieohmy.gif

You've got to be kidding! The witch hunt continues....

mojack, you are wrong in your statement,"You put it out there because You didn't know any better". Not true! I went on google and read the articles before I put this out there. My sub title says that. I'm wondering why the questions in the post about this topic are not answered. If you can answer them, them let's hear your answers. These questions are legitimate and should be/need to be answered. Until they are, the whole truth about Obama is not known.

You stated there are two versions... dude there's probably more than that. And by placing "AP" beside it some of you become even more gullible.

Edited by mojack
  • Upvote 1

Mojack, I didn't actually put AP in there. It was just part of the cut & paste. I know there are way more than 2 stories/versions out there. When I said two versions I ment stories either pro & con for the article. As folks keep digging, one day we will find out more info about Obama. I have read enough about him to question who he really is. His life does not have to be full of secrets. Questions about him need not be unanswered. nuff said.

Mojack, I didn't actually put AP in there. It was just part of the cut & paste. I know there are way more than 2 stories/versions out there. When I said two versions I ment stories either pro & con for the article. As folks keep digging, one day we will find out more info about Obama. I have read enough about him to question who he really is. His life does not have to be full of secrets. Questions about him need not be unanswered. nuff said.

I didn't accuse you of putting AP in the article. You should realize people are intentionally being disingenuous to cause discontent.... The question is where you read from... It's a matter of fiction or non-fiction... whatever peaks your interest.

Edited by mojack

Unfortunately the internet is the "International Inquirer" and the only "real factor" is the difference in what you want to believe or not. Without extensive research you need to refrain from stepping in the pile of buffaloe chips. Otherwise it sticks.

Simply ignorant folk ready to believe the worse.

Mojack why do you think Obama won't show his birth certificate? When he decided to run for President he must have known being natural born was a requirement and that he might have to flash it sometime.

Mojack why do you think Obama won't show his birth certificate? When he decided to run for President he must have known being natural born was a requirement and that he might have to flash it sometime.

Why is this being ambushed as phony and folks continuing to believe birthers? It's to be a constant distraction from what the country should be focused on. It's about the next election, not the country and the people who need help now! http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2011/04/27/president-obamas-long-form-birth-certificate

Edited by mojack

Why is this being ambushed as phony and folks continuing to believe birthers? It's to be a constant distraction from what the country should be focused on. It's about the next election, not the country and the people who need help now! http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2011/04/27/president-obamas-long-form-birth-certificate

Finally, you spoke truth.

This IS about the upcoming election.

you have my permission to roll your eyes until you throw up.

These issues are NOT going away just because you want to call people names.

The more you cover up, the more you hate, and the more you attempt to deceive, is just causing more resolve to find the truth.

Ya know, if Obummer had actually started a transparent administration, if he had actually followed up on his implied word, and if he hadn't disrespected the sacrifice of every veteran that give their life fighting for this country we may have just let it all go, after all, Bush was a total piece of crap too.

This is why by being the worst POS in our history he may be the best, by forcing everyone to admit the truth, and realize it is up to every day Americans to take our country back.

And that means calling BS on idiots that refuse to admit truth.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

and Joe Biden will be any better if Obama is booted???? well i guess he would save money on military hardware...who needs bunker buster bombs when you have a plentiful supply of F Bombs....he will F Bomb AlQueda strongholds to death...lol...i sure hope America is not dumb enough to make this an 8 year deal....I Hope everyone has Changed their minds about this guy and his goals for America....