Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OBAMA'S CITIZENSHIP CASE REACHES THE SUPREME COURT

sheepdog

Finally, you spoke truth.

This IS about the upcoming election.

you have my permission to roll your eyes until you throw up.

These issues are NOT going away just because you want to call people names.

The more you cover up, the more you hate, and the more you attempt to deceive, is just causing more resolve to find the truth.

Ya know, if Obummer had actually started a transparent administration, if he had actually followed up on his implied word, and if he hadn't disrespected the sacrifice of every veteran that give their life fighting for this country we may have just let it all go, after all, Bush was a total piece of crap too.

This is why by being the worst POS in our history he may be the best, by forcing everyone to admit the truth, and realize it is up to every day Americans to take our country back.

And that means calling BS on idiots that refuse to admit truth.

Still the same o divemaster... paranoid and loud. (I guess that's the name calling) nothing but criticism and disrespect... hating everything will achieve nothing... and take country back to what?!?!?!?

its very nice to see more crap rehashed again and again by people that don't take the time to research what they copy in paste in the forum.

"I did a quick research on google and the first thing that came out was this"...

It is problematic when one asserts having gone to the source of all truth by citing the result of a search done on google or snopes. Snopes is not the be all to end all arguments and Google's influence is clearly skewed by the huge political contributions its' leadership has made in the interest of advancing an agenda...

Many People have lost critical reasoning skills and will believe almost anything. ...even Snopes and Google, for instance.

---Quoted Article For Relevance Follows---

Prima Facie

August 29, 2011 by Bob Livingston 

PHOTOS.COM

The American people do not inquire beyond that which appears as “public” information.

Prima Facie is a legal term that translates as “on its first appearance” or “at first sight.” This also means self-evident.

In other words, if something is prima facie, no inquiry is needed to further investigate. All evidence is contained on the face of a subject.

The American people see and interpret prima facie. They do not inquire beyond that which appears as “public” information.

The reality is that most information comes to us in layers. The truth is beneath the surface and beneath the written or spoken word. Information from the public media and from official and political sources comes in layers. The first layer is what our natural senses perceive and retain as fact. This is almost 100 percent deceptive.

However, inquiring beneath the first layer, or prima facie, brings us closer to reality and truth. The more layers peeled back and the more inquiry we make, the closer we come to reality.

Some people get through several layers. A few people get to the reality that all or almost all public information, as well as public education, is false and totally misleading.

Finally, a small number of people get through enough layers of information that they come to the shocking conclusion that government is organized crime and it is every man for himself.

Most people don’t inquire enough to get to the big shock. The ones who do rush their assets out of the country.

This is why propaganda is so effective against a population. It is human nature to see, hear and translate without inquiry or without question.

The world of most Americans is a cartoon, a fantasy or a mirage. This is the product of a controlled media and “public education.”

People control is a work in progress. The system attacks the population by dumbing the people down to the point where they have no inquiry. Everything is prima facie. Everything is what the system says it is. Our lives are prescribed and defined. We do not think our own thoughts. We have a Mickey Mouse mentality, and we dwell upon frivolity.

Dr. Ron Paul (R-Texas) is the only sober voice in American politics. He repeatedly warns the American people about the evils of our monetary non-system and how fiat paper money is in the final stages of transferring the remaining savings and wealth of the American people to the money creators.

Few people are listening!

Paul has now drilled a ***** in the armor of the elite’s 100-year tyranny and financial burden of the private Federal Reserve Bank. Paul teaches and explains daily about the evils of a debt money system that is in the final stages of destroying America and impoverishing its people.

How has this monster, masquerading as a central bank, survived and prospered in our midst for several generations since 1913? The answer is back to prima facie. We accept the propaganda of the Federal Reserve and its lackey banker stooges without inquiry. The Federal Reserve Bank is organized crime at its apex and perfection.

This private cartel is at this moment creating inflation and food shortages by stepped-up money printing. It is criminal but “legal.”

The American people have been well taught to trust the system, the politicians, the bankers and the bureaucrats. They are oblivious to crime at the highest levels of government and the crime of the money creators.

The United States Congress and the U.S. Presidents are scoundrels. They get elected and stay in office by promising something they don’t have. It’s made possible because of printing-press money.

President Andrew Jackson said: “If the American people only understood the rank injustice of our money and banking system, there would be a revolution before morning.”

“Presidents Lincoln, Jackson and Kennedy tried to stop this family of bankers by printing U.S. dollars without charging the taxpayers interest…” (Quotes from “Bulletin” Feb. 1989 and 1991 issues, P.O. Box 986, Ft. Collins, Colo. 80522).

My friends, the sole purpose of the U.S. Federal Reserve (which is neither Federal nor reserve) is to transfer wealth from savers and producers to the non-productive creators of fiat money. We are in the final stages of the greatest wealth transfer in history, and precious few Americans are aware of it. This is a testament to how crime at the highest levels can operate for a century under the cover of prima facie. The people simply believe without inquiry what the system tells them.

We are out of time because governments in their last days engage in all kinds of tyranny and oppression under high-sounding and “patriotic” terms. Be warned and beware. As confidence collapses, aggression against the population intensifies.

http://www.personalliberty.com/conservative-politics/government/prima-facie/?eiid=&rmid=2011_08_29_PLA_[P11955607]&rrid=387549201

---End Quoted Article---

It is problematic when one asserts having gone to the source of all truth by citing the result of a search done on google or snopes. Snopes is not the be all to end all arguments and Google's influence is clearly skewed by the huge political contributions its' leadership has made in the interest of advancing an agenda...

Prima Facie

August 29, 2011 by Bob Livingston 

PHOTOS.COM

The American people do not inquire beyond that which appears as “public” information.

Can bash snopes, factcheck and goggle and any other organization even though they are credible sources if you search on the RIGHT questions, but seriously, what's your point with the Ron Paul article?

Why is this being ambushed as phony and folks continuing to believe birthers? It's to be a constant distraction from what the country should be focused on. It's about the next election, not the country and the people who need help now! http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2011/04/27/president-obamas-long-form-birth-certificate

Thank you for your link. I must admit until today I haven't been interested enough to dig deeply into this issue. However, I have had a look at your link and I have to say Obama's birth document is as fake as my Dinarvets sign in name is! Please watch v=s7Cy9JOnSeY and also go to BuzzFeed.com for even more glaring anomalies. Now what we have to figure out is why the President of America with some the most powerful agencies behind him couldn't come up with a better fake? Perhaps because we are MEANT to uselessly spend time and energy on this issue.

Mojack why do you think Obama won't show his birth certificate? When he decided to run for President he must have known being natural born was a requirement and that he might have to flash it sometime.

I think because Obama is so arrogant, and think he can talk himself out of anything. Which he has.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thank you for your link. I must admit until today I haven't been interested enough to dig deeply into this issue. However, I have had a look at your link and I have to say Obama's birth document is as fake as my Dinarvets sign in name is! Please watch v=s7Cy9JOnSeY and also go to BuzzFeed.com for even more glaring anomalies. Now what we have to figure out is why the President of America with some the most powerful agencies behind him couldn't come up with a better fake? Perhaps because we are MEANT to uselessly spending time and energy on this issue.

Tyron, you've reached an opinion and decided that the government is surely lying and that the Conservatives were absolute idiots to let this slip by. They would've had all the means to disprove such an accusation of state of birth of someone who's running for president. They surely had the reasons to disprove. -

• Upvote 1

Tyron, you've reached an opinion and decided that the government is surely lying and that the Conservatives were absolute idiots to let this slip by. They would've had all the means to disprove such an accusation of state of birth of someone who's running for president. They surely had the reasons to disprove. -

In this situation, birthers and/or Tea Party will argue any slant of a line and people will believe it.

Impeach Obama and charge him with treason against the people. Then take him to the nearest busy intersection and hang him in front of the world. That will keep government officials in check by the people. The People who are in control of this country we call USA.

delete

• Upvote 1

In this situation, birthers and/or Tea Party will argue any slant of a line and people will believe it.

delete

I am sorry Mojack, I love Obama I love Obama, he is our master, he can do no wrong, it is not his fault he lies all the time, it is not his fault he oppresses the people, it is not his fault he completes the plan for the globalist, it is not his fault he is part of the process of completing the plan located on the Georgia Guide-stones.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones

Right back at ya Mojack,

delete

• Upvote 2

Why Mojack, history surely shows us that ALL governments lie and frequently. The Conservatives are not idiots, but they don't control the show. The boys with the money do and the Conservatives and Liberals have to shut up and take it or they don't get their palms greased.

I am sorry Mojack, I love Obama I love Obama, he is our master, he can do no wrong, it is not his fault he lies all the time, it is not his fault he oppresses the people, it is not his fault he completes the plan for the globalist, it is not his fault he is part of the process of completing the plan located on the Georgia Guide-stones.

Right back at ya Mojack,

delete

Ah Tacson, you make laugh.

• Upvote 1

Right back at ya Mojack,

delete

Sorry tacson, your comments just aren't worth the effort. ciao ;)

Why Mojack, history surely shows us that ALL governments lie and frequently. The Conservatives are not idiots, but they don't control the show. The boys with the money do and the Conservatives and Liberals have to shut up and take it or they don't get their palms greased.

Ah Tacson, you make laugh.

But this office... nevertheless, I know they lie and mislead to get what they want. It's a matter of following deception and rumors are being a positive citizen or employer. It probably will not make a difference either way so keep reading the right stuff and take care... ciao

• Upvote 2

Sorry tacson, your comments just aren't worth the effort. ciao ;)

I understand Mojack, Obama is your god, bow to him, he will save you. Hahaha. Everyone we no longer need GOD or Jesus, we now have, and the trumpets sound, OBAMA, yah yah. If he don't save us no one can. Hurray for Obama our creator. Hallelujah, for our savior Obama.

Now get on your knees mojack and kiss that a**. Obamas a**, oh sorry feet, kiss them feet.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I understand Mojack, Obama is your god, bow to him, he will save you. Hahaha. Everyone we no longer need GOD or Jesus, we now have, and the trumpets sound, OBAMA, yah yah. If he don't save us no one can. Hurray for Obama our creator. Hallelujah, for our savior Obama.

Now get on your knees mojack and kiss that a**. Obamas a**, oh sorry feet, kiss them feet.

Oh this guy really is a comedian huh! Or drunk on cheap wine!!! I'm out dude, gotta clean the pool.

Oh this guy really is a comedian huh! Or drunk on cheap wine!!! I'm out dude, gotta clean the pool.

There is no one, no place, no where that is going to line a bunch of BS up and try to shove it in my A** about Obama being a good guy, and nice person, a great president. He is a lier, thief, murderer, deceiver, and a all around shi**y president, period. No one can prove otherwise.

• Upvote 3

tacson,

DaveH has sent you a new personal conversation entitled "your post regarding obama".

DaveH said:

======================================================================

Talking about hanging the president of the united states is not acceptable. Please keep your posts respectable. Thank you.

======================================================================

Since i can reply to you in person, i will put you on blast right here for all to see.

Tell me you are not trying to take my freedom of speech away. I have the right and i will use my right to say anything i believe to be true. You do not like it, don't read it.

What is the punishment for TREASON DaveH? Why don't you look it up and see, instead of getting all butt hurt over the actual punishment of Treason. Damn, some people.

******** Adam edit: DaveH put this member on mod preview. I am upping it to 10 days for publicly disrespecting a mod.

Just because this is an old article then I am to not consider what it says? Or because snoops says its all fake?

The article brings up some very important questions that should be answered. Sorry but I am one that would like to hear the answers!

Dated article or not, until these questions are answered fully and truthfully we will always keep asking them. So far nobody has answered

them. And the threat of being racist holds no fear over us because it is not an answer either. The bottom line for me is this, why would someone go to such

great lengths to hide his past from America? America is a nation who lives on Facebook and MySpace,( Obama himself uses these tools) we want to share

to everyone what and who we are! Its our way! So it is only natural to want to know about your President as well. This is where most Americans start to question

Obama, because his past simply does not add up to what we are being told.

Peace.

There is the problem, this is NOT an article its an Aprils Folls day Hoax that was perpetuated in 2009, let me repeat A HOAX. It has no valid points its all about fooling those that do not research for the facts.

There is no AP article, and the reason i pur the Ron Paul site is to show how even the site of a real constitutionalists (not the Tea Party variety) a real defender of our country retracted the article noting it was HOAX.

This piece of trash should have been deleted a long time ago, it has no other value than to incite the discussion of BS.

Many People have lost critical reasoning skills and will believe almost anything. ...even Snopes and Google, for instance.

Funny thing how you bash Google and Snopes when I was not the one to bring out Snopes it was the Paul Daily article, do you not see that the first Link I put belongs the the only real person that i consider a constitutionalist?? The only real defender of this country and by the way i am neither a Democrat or Republican and yet Ron Paul I can respect. Why don't you criticize him and those that back him up??

I, and Paul Daily am criticizing the Hoax, since the hoax starts as a lie all of it is a lie,

Edited by Weapon X