Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Delta, Okie, Tony, BGG, Blaino, Bond Lady, SteveI

hitman

Folks hold on to your hats..... sit down and buckle up..... this is going to happen so fast that you will think you are on a rollercoaster in Six Flags...... Shabibi has control of the RV as of today..... Wow he has designed it, has done all the ground work and he just got control.... the offical word from Maliki on June 30th, was get it done.... Welcome the BS central... where you two can go for the rumor ride... I will be the first at the currency exchange tomorrow to go buy dinar... I pawned off the car , the boat and two kids today... so I can justify buying dinar from the rumors of the pumpers..... Can the masses be so stupid.....?

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 45

Folks hold on to your hats..... sit down and buckle up..... this is going to happen so fast that you will think you are on a rollercoaster in Six Flags...... Shabibi has control of the RV as of today..... Wow he has designed it, has done all the ground work and he just got control.... the offical word from Maliki on June 30th, was get it done.... Welcome the BS central... where you two can go for the rumor ride... I will be the first at the currency exchange tomorrow to go buy dinar... I pawned off the car , the boat and two kids today... so I can justify buying dinar from the rumors of the pumpers..... Can the masses be so stupid.....?

Thank you for the post, but...uh......not sure where this was or is going???? :huh::huh::huh::huh:

GG

• Upvote 2

What do you have too much time on your hands? What a waste of a post!!

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Well if you look at it seriously you have to laugh. I had a good laugh. Bored yeah! But heck, I think much humor relief is welcome at this point for you senior and/or vets especially. I see it has been a long ride already for some when I look at the date ya'll joined. I still don't quite get the pig thing though. But I figure its and inside joke. And I am still wet behind the ears on dv.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well if you look at it seriously you have to laugh. I had a good laugh. Bored yeah! But heck, I think much humor relief is welcome at this point for you senior and/or vets especially. I see it has been a long ride already for some when I look at the date ya'll joined. I still don't quite get the pig thing though. But I figure its and inside joke. And I am still wet behind the ears on dv.

Hi, welcome to dinarvets. There is a post just appeared in the last 10 mins. or so called , "the pink piggy phenonomen" Hopefully that will help explain the piggy thing:D

Thanks for the welcome BettyBoop. I will try not to be one of those annoying newbies. But as it is, Newbies are annoying. I still haven't figure how ya'll quote. Yes, you can call me techno zero. In front of my face I see nothing, at a distance I see everything.

I'm gonna take the fifth on this one....On second thought I may just drink a fifth..... :blink: (it would be non alcoholic) :)

I'm gonna take the fifth on this one....On second thought I may just drink a fifth..... :blink: (it would be non alcoholic) :)

on a good note....maybe something good is getting ready to happen....anybody up to a good whole pig roast...oops! hog roast after the rv?

must have already drank a 5th when I respond to my own stooopid posts!

Thanks for the welcome BettyBoop. I will try not to be one of those annoying newbies. But as it is, Newbies are annoying. I still haven't figure how ya'll quote. Yes, you can call me techno zero. In front of my face I see nothing, at a distance I see everything.

OK TECHNO ZERO, If you click the quote button in the post you wish to reply to directly it will bring it up for you. :o Yeah i know ....shocking how easy that was! :lol:;)

We need brain surgeon! Is there any doctor or do we have member who is doctor. This guy is flipped, need serious help....biggrin.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1