Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OKIE: Can't Unring A Bell

DinarThug

debtarheelgirl] OKIE OIL MAN - again thanks for the post - I got 2 very desperate emails today of folks having been laid off and they are loosing their homes - one has two weeks to move out another has a court date in 30 days... I pray this RV is DONE and their homes can be saved...

[OKIE OIL MAN] DEBTARHEELGIRL--THEIR SAFE

Read more:

Okie's posts are entertaining, but when I see something like this, it breaks my heart. These people may take no other steps that could help them because they're safe -- according to Okie. I know it's up to each individual person to judge for themselves, but I still have a problem when I see this from Okie. :angry::angry::angry::(:(

Happy Saturday,

Kimberlye B)

.........This is just the tip of the iceberg of all the misery this man has caused. We'll never know how many good folks trusted Okie's word, went out and bought dinar on reserve...money that was supposed to pay rent, mortgage,buy groceries, etc.....only to lose it all. This man is a tick on the arse of mankind...pump you to get his cut of dinar sales......He's sucked many folks dry that listened and acted on his supposed "high level intel"...

• Upvote 2

Okie...you better be right. You just told two individuals that their homes were going to be saved. Dude, you are crossing the line. You better be right this time. Nuff Said! YOU are not had to find. Keep that in mind, big boy. It won't be me. It will be the people that you continue to lie to, and they believe you.

• Upvote 1

debtarheelgirl] OKIE OIL MAN - again thanks for the post - I got 2 very desperate emails today of folks having been laid off and they are loosing their homes - one has two weeks to move out another has a court date in 30 days... I pray this RV is DONE and their homes can be saved...

Read more:

Okie's posts are entertaining, but when I see something like this, it breaks my heart. These people may take no other steps that could help them because they're safe -- according to Okie. I know it's up to each individual person to judge for themselves, but I still have a problem when I see this from Okie. :angry::angry::angry::(:(

Happy Saturday,

Kimberlye B)

I really hope that there aren't people in dire situations hanging on his words.

• Upvote 1

This man is a tick on the arse of mankind...pump you to get his cut of dinar sales......He's sucked many folks dry that listened and acted on his supposed "high level intel"...

End Quote

Sure.... But again...He's not alone in his pumping task... Never was.

Cheers BC......I'm dying right here in the North Italian Night... Temperature is obscenely hot... like 30 degrees Celsius...And it's almost Midnight...... During the day it got to 37 C....I know that's a lot of Fahrenheit

Right now...about 30 C (86 F)... It's past Midnight

During the day ... about 37-39 C. (98-102 F)

Most here in this area do not have A/C... Most have just fans.......That's ok

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

I really hope that there aren't people in dire situations hanging on his words.

Zaborniake,

I don't know anyone personally in this situation, but from various posts I've seen, it sure seems that those people do exist. Some will say it's their own fault, but I do also blame all the gurus for perpetuating the issue.

OKIE, HOW THE HECK DO YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT?????? :mad::mad:

Happy Saturday all,

Kimberlye B)

umbertino[/b]' date='20 August 2011 - 04:56 PM' timestamp='1313877372' post='630689']

Cheers BC......I'm dying right here in the North Italian Night... Temperature is obscenely hot... like 30 degrees Celsius...And it's almost Midnight...... During the day it got to 37 C....I know that's a lot of Fahrenheit

Darned skippy that's hot!!! 30C = 86F and that at nearly midnight? And 37C = 98.6F, almost 100F.

I live in northern Texas, USA, and we've been on a serious drought! Had a run of 41 days from about 3 July through 12 August, that were all triple-digit highs (record was in 1980 of 42 consecutive days with highs above 100F/38C), always above 38C for highs! Top day, a record breaker, was 110C or 112F, over 43C!!! Then had 2-3 days just short of 100F, now have been on another number of days (4-5) of 100+ Fahrenheit heat with lows at night not dropping below 27C/80F. So,.. I know what you're going through,... not fun!

I am SOOOooooooo ready for some rain and cooler temperatures!!!

Sip on another cold frosty beverage of your choosing! Cheers!

• Upvote 2

Darned skippy that's hot!!! 30C = 86F and that at nearly midnight? And 37C = 98.6F, almost 100F.

I live in northern Texas, USA, and we've been on a serious drought! Had a run of 41 days from about 3 July through 12 August, that were all triple-digit highs (record was in 1980 of 42 consecutive days with highs above 100F/38C), always above 38C for highs! Top day, a record breaker, was 110C or 112F, over 43C!!! Then had 2-3 days just short of 100F, now have been on another number of days (4-5) of 100+ Fahrenheit heat with lows at night not dropping below 27C/80F. So,.. I know what you're going through,... not fun!

BadCobra,

I'm near Austin and it's freakin' hot here. We need rain desperately.

Happy Saturday,

Kimberlye B)

• Upvote 1

Then you do know what I'm talking about..... I'd love to get some rain over here myself.............A few years ago I was in beautiful Cordoba, Southern Spain... It was 11:30 at night and the temp. was about 39 C (102 F)....You can imagine how it was during the day time

[debtarheelgirl] OKIE OIL MAN - again thanks for the post - I got 2 very desperate emails today of folks having been laid off and they are loosing their homes - one has two weeks to move out another has a court date in 30 days... I pray this RV is DONE and their homes can be saved...

I saw the actual chat log on another site! See how he doesn't say "THEY'RE SAFE"? He says "THEIR SAFE".

Apparently okie said: MAKE SURE YOU GET THEIR DINARS. GET IT OUT OF THEIR HOUSES BEFORE THE HOUSES GO.

Debtarheelgirl said: how do I know where to look?

OKIE: THEIR SAFE!

IT's sad, this....

I saw the actual chat log on another site! See how he doesn't say "THEY'RE SAFE"? He says "THEIR SAFE".

Apparently okie said: MAKE SURE YOU GET THEIR DINARS. GET IT OUT OF THEIR HOUSES BEFORE THE HOUSES GO.

Debtarheelgirl said: how do I know where to look?

OKIE: THEIR SAFE!

IT's sad, this....

I don't get it. Why was the original chat edited that way then? <_<<_< Really strange. I mean, that does sound a little better -- even if it's Okie.

Kimberlye B)

BadCobra and Kimberly,

I am feeling for yall. It's bad down there right now. I still have friends and family in the DFW area and hear about how bad it is.

I'll be down there for Labor Day and have been told to forget about taking my boat out, because there is no water to drop it into.

I fear Colorado will have made me a wuss when it comes to the Texas heat!! lol

• Upvote 1

Hey Okie. If you say it is done, I believe you so I am not trying to be an annoyance when I ask what now? If you know it is done then so do thousands of others. How can I get proof of this? I don't think if I walk into my bank, they are going to take your word for it and buy my dinar. Where do I go to confirm this?

• Upvote 1

For someone that no-one has an ounce of belief in, Okie certainly gets plenty of air time here! It's really funny how you all seem to try and out do each other with witty, not lol, remarks. There has to be a physiological explanation for it.....

Does anyone here know the difference between a rumour and a fact? It's just a bit of fun, and this chap makes me giggle constantly, great medicine.

Think this site should be renamed, Bash Fest.com. Even the truth gets a good work over!

Good old Okie I say for bringing a smile to so many.