Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Comments for the Pink Piggy Contest....

cisole

If our Guess Turns Out to be the RV Rate, then can we have 2 Shirts ?

The Clown contemplates and then Remembers that He sucks at Math. :blink:

Okay, I guess 1.00 and I Rounded Up because Adam didn't Think that It would RV for more than 10 to 30 Cents.

Hey, Wait a Second !

I Think I just figured out the Next Contest.

We should all Guess the RV Rate - To the Penny.

And the "Winner" can Afford to Buy the Losers the 1st Drink at the Post RV Party ! B)

Thx for the Contest Piggy ! B) B) B)

• Upvote 1

I am glad you have given us a comment area. I desperately wanted to make a comment when I saw Adam's entry but of course the rules said no comments.

Adam uses what he calls his last forecast for the rate of the RV, and then lets loose with a gigantic number, something that comes in at over $11 for the dinar.

First of all I didn't think his leanings ran that high ... more in the 1.17 area. And next, I never thought he ever made an actual forecast of the RV amount. I thought that was part of his deal ... no rates or dates just good advice.

Maybe I am terribley wrong. And there seems to be no way to message him dirrectly to ask. So, there you go. I think Adam was spoofing us with his reasons for his number.

:)

smee2

I am glad you have given us a comment area. I desperately wanted to make a comment when I saw Adam's entry but of course the rules said no comments.

Adam uses what he calls his last forecast for the rate of the RV, and then lets loose with a gigantic number, something that comes in at over $11 for the dinar.

First of all I didn't think his leanings ran that high ... more in the 1.17 area. And next, I never thought he ever made an actual forecast of the RV amount. I thought that was part of his deal ... no rates or dates just good advice.

Maybe I am terribley wrong. And there seems to be no way to message him dirrectly to ask. So, there you go. I think Adam was spoofing us with his reasons for his number.

smee2

hmmmm..... *scratches chin*

smee2

It is a joke!! In one of Adam's last chats he was joking around and acting like one of the Gruru's that are making these kind of guesses and I made a comment to him that it will be all over the internet that Adam just made a RV rate guess at $11.86 laugh.giflaugh.gif

Just a JOKE!!