Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

You want Okie to more truthful, Here goes

daniel123

FYI, the name is Satan, not Satin. Good post, but again, I disagree with the religion being brought up yet again. To each his own, you have your beliefs and the rest of the human condition has theirs. Believe what makes YOU feel comfortable, loved, accepted etc...you are preaching to the wrong man when you bring GOD and Jesus to my ears. No offense, not bashing religion, just expressing my opinion as you have yours. There is always an explanation other than GOD............

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 7

That is it, when all else fails turn to God to solve the problems. Only problem is he would have to actually exist in order to solve anything.

LOL. I see you've stirred the hornets nest with your atheist words. LOL. In response to your statement of "turn to god to solve the problems", it might also help to consult a professional, they tend to get things moving a bit quicker than god.

And on another topic, if Okie wants to be all positive and make us all feel good, I believe not making anymore predictions would do it. If there is a God, I pray that Okie will shut up, or get his next prediction right! ;)

• Downvote 3

So there you have it. That first sentence says it all. Okie likes to post things that are uplifting and encouraging. If there was ever any one that doubted that he has always been full of s**t well here is your proof. This clown just makes stuff up as he goes along. Obviously oblivious to the harm he has done to some people. Up to now I have felt that he really was a pumper that might secretly work for one of these dinar dealers but now I have changed my belief. Now I think he is just some lonly guy that craves attention from his mindless drones that follow him blindly. I would rather have the truth from now on thank you because im a big boy and can handle it. Let's just finally close the book on okie once and for all thank you.

Come on R/V!

http://youtu.be/-yB7J7DYi6M

B)

TRUTH is hard, isn't it Jack ???

Not sure what truth your getting at, but this is cool...

And this...

If God wasn't God,

and Christ isn't his son,

then tell me this....

How come the name Jesus Christ is the

only name on earth that when mentioned will cause

so many to respond with such hatred?

You can talk about Hitler, Stalin, Allah, Buddha,

or any number of other people throughout history yet only

the name of Christ makes everyone, ( not saved by his blood )

so mad that they are willing to kill you.

Could it be possible that the reason for this is because

God IS God, and Christ IS his son, and therefore Satin is likewise real?

And if Satin is real then so are his demons.

could it be possible that it is those very demons sitting

on your shoulder that constantly yell in your ear at the very mention

of Christ are what causes you so much anger?

Search your own soul and ask yourself, why is it that you are so

tolerant of every other religion except Christianity?

What is really at the root of your wrath, and intolerance?

I think if you were to be honest with yourself you would be

very surprised.

Whoooaaaa! In defense of whoever, DON'T GO PUTTING WORDS IN PEOPLES MOUTHS!!! Your post was directed at someone, not sure who, but we all have a constitutional right to practice ANY religion freely, or not practice any religion at all. I applaud your passion in your post, but i didn't read anger towards ANY religion, let alone christianity, in anyone's post. Chao.

GhostDawg, you must be from Florida if you're from the land of 1000 mosquitos. That's about how many bit me everyday around sunset when i lived in the Tampa Bay area.

:angry:

• Upvote 1

Whoooaaaa! In defense of whoever, DON'T GO PUTTING WORDS IN PEOPLES MOUTHS!!! Your post was directed at someone, not sure who, but we all have a constitutional right to practice ANY religion freely, or not practice any religion at all. I applaud your passion in your post, but i didn't read anger towards ANY religion, let alone christianity, in anyone's post. Chao.

GhostDawg, you must be from Florida if you're from the land of 1000 mosquitos. That's about how many bit me everyday around sunset when i lived in the Tampa Bay area.

:angry:

Nope, not in Florida. Minnesota, and actually this year has not been that bad for the mosquitoes. As for the other part of your post, they may not admit it, be I think it was directed towards me since I probably had the most to say in the least harsh or abrasive way possible. I agree with you completely.

• Upvote 1

Sorry about the spelling but I've been awake for 32hrs driving and am not 100%. You are correct though we all have the rite to our views, I just wish that for you it would be possible to see what is, in my knowledge, correct. As many have said, if I am wrong and you are write then no big loss.

but if I am correct and you are wrong that would be tragic. Just food for thought.

J.F., you just don't understand it do you. This line says it best for me....."I just wish that for you it would be possible to see what is, in my knowledge, correct.".......That is a HUGE assumption on your part, and is YOUR point of view. Again another person with beliefs stronger in GOD than I have is telling me that I am wrong, in not so many words, but there you have it as plain as the nose on my face. To see what in YOUR knowledge is correct? Explain that one to me. My knowledge is incorrect? So because I chose not the path that you have as far as my beliefs in GOD and Jesus, I am incorrect to think that which I do? Nothing that I had said in the first reply was out of anger or hate or anything like that, not in the least bit. Annoyed perhaps that Okie's post went from all the doom and gloom that was depicted going on in the world, to GOD will make everything better etc etc. I am sorry if I offended you or anyone else, not my intentions as I know from my experiences that discussions on religion rarely end well. I am seeing your point of view, I just don't agree with it, as I don't agree with what was being said at the END of the original post. My RIGHT as an American citizen to voice my opinion, choose my religion or lack of, where to go for THE BEST Dinar intel and people (DV of course!), and to choose not to continue with this discussion as I have a feeling that if it progresses much further that this thread will be locked or someone will be warned in some fashion. So J.F., I hear you LOUD AND CLEAR, I am just not in agreement with you, fair enough?

• Upvote 1

That is it, when all else fails turn to God to solve the problems. Only problem is he would have to actually exist in order to solve anything.

Jack, I'm sorry you are getting so many neg's over a comment that is absolutely your right to hold. I wish I could even you out but no chance on this one. Just know you're not alone. To everyone who neg'd you, I suggest that you apply your notions of free speach and tolerance of other points of view. Many rational people are atheist and it's ok. As far as believing god will solve the worlds problems because man can't, the history of mankind suggests otherwise. If you believe in god, fine - but you may want to consider that god is "hands off" when it comes to the free will of man and certainly the Dinar.

You will note that as a poster I have an excellent reputation and try to make very rational and considerate comments in my posts. I think many of you owe Jack some +1's as he is entitled to his beliefs just as you are. Please be considerate.

Peace.

• Upvote 1

I am not bashing anyone just want to ask the ones that always bring god into this investment have you honestly read the bible?It says in the bible that you are Not to pray to God for monetary gain.I am not a religious person for my own reasons I was raised catholic but for my own reasons I do not go to church I do however believe in God and have read the bible maybe those praying to God for this to pop are praying to the wrong person.

• Upvote 1

Why are people so quick to give someone a negative when they say something that THEY believe. I agree with Jack, I am by no means a religious man....a spiritual one yes. We all have our own beliefs, and morals that we conduct our day to day lives with, I certainly am not going to hold it against you or criticize you for quoting scripture, believing in GOD, or Jesus. That is your right, but it is also my right and Jack's to think otherwise. See that is the neat thing about being an American. You can choose what you read, what you listen to, what GOD you pray to, but most of all, you get to choose the words that come out of your mouth, or off your fingertips such as they are now with this rant. My point, in a more condensed version is this. If you don't agree with what someone posted, said or typed, how about asking them why they commented such as they did, perhaps you may learn something and broaden your narrow view of things. I was raised to respect everyone and their opinions and beliefs, and to make up my own mind to adopt them as my own or choose my own path that I feel that I should walk. Never force what you believe on someone, give them the choice to decide on their own.....

I apologize, but I get very annoyed with the GOD and religion tack on with this investment. As some of the rest of you have said, Okie is entertainment value only. I read it, laugh, and move on to the next post of interest. However, as much as I hate to admit it, everything in that first post is about spot on as for what is happening in the world outside of our investment, and this forum. Sad to say, but Okie was right on that intel, but it does not take a genius to read a newspaper, or turn on CNN to see and hear all about it.

Agreed. Great post. Thank you.

I will only make you one question: Don't you do the same when the circumstances are totally adverse and you know that there's nobody who can put your trust on?

P.S. Love your brother as yourself, bless and be blessed :)

• Upvote 2

Pssst ... !!!

Those voices in Okie's head, the ones giving him all his "intel", might just be telling him he ... er ... well ... is ... God? He certainly acts like he is not just the messenger, but the voice of all knowing. Just my own opinion.

:huh:

smee2

If God wasn't God,

and Christ isn't his son,

then tell me this....

How come the name Jesus Christ is the

only name on earth that when mentioned will cause

so many to respond with such hatred?

You can talk about Hitler, Stalin, Allah, Buddha,

or any number of other people throughout history yet only

the name of Christ makes everyone, ( not saved by his blood )

so mad that they are willing to kill you.

Could it be possible that the reason for this is because

God IS God, and Christ IS his son, and therefore Satin is likewise real?

And if Satin is real then so are his demons.

could it be possible that it is those very demons sitting

on your shoulder that constantly yell in your ear at the very mention

of Christ are what causes you so much anger?

Search your own soul and ask yourself, why is it that you are so

tolerant of every other religion except Christianity?

What is really at the root of your wrath, and intolerance?

I think if you were to be honest with yourself you would be

very surprised.

I think emotions are high because the RV didnt happen today or any other day....No reason to make enemies of each other.......WHEN the RV happens...I , for 1 will be Thanking GOD....You can Thank whom ever or What ever you Choose.......Thats the American way...Freedom !!!!! Go RV

• Upvote 1

He does exist. He has saved me many times over.

I will respect your opinon to not belive so long as you respect my opinion to belive.

• Upvote 2

I am not bashing anyone just want to ask the ones that always bring god into this investment have you honestly read the bible?It says in the bible that you are Not to pray to God for monetary gain.I am not a religious person for my own reasons I was raised catholic but for my own reasons I do not go to church I do however believe in God and have read the bible maybe those praying to God for this to pop are praying to the wrong person.

3 If anyone teaches otherwise and does not agree to the sound instruction of our Lord Jesus Christ and to godly teaching, 4 they are conceited and understand nothing. They have an unhealthy interest in controversies and quarrels about words that result in envy, strife, malicious talk, evil suspicions 5 and constant friction between people of corrupt mind, who have been robbed of the truth and who think that godliness is a means to financial gain.

6 But godliness with contentment is great gain. 7 For we brought nothing into the world, and we can take nothing out of it. 8 But if we have food and clothing, we will be content with that. 9 Those who want to get rich fall into temptation and a trap and into many foolish and harmful desires that plunge people into ruin and destruction. 10 For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs.

It's not wrong to ask God for help in our lives but what we must want more is His will to be done, not ours...

This is to the Christians in the audience, no need to bash if it doesn't pertain to you... Conversation is welcome though.... Bless

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1