Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam "please wait a week"

igotafew

Bash away....Why would a business not want to grow? Anyone who has a product someone wants continues to make sales and hires people as needed. Seems odd no more memberships? Can't join after RV? Sorry seems ridiculous. Makes no sense. IMO :unsure:

See umbertino's post above.

I was doing just fine financially before the RV and I will do just fine financially after the RV.

I have no need to continue to grow the site - Limiting the number of VIP members adds value to the current supporters of this site. I don't need the headaches of new members.

No matter how many sales and support people I hire, it all ultimately comes back to me - and I have no desire to sacrifice quality of service to get a few more dollars in the business.

(If you only knew how much work it is to manage the CURRENT VIP group, you would understand! There's no way I want to open my doors to any more! My hands are full as it is, and they will be even more full after the RV.)

So again, whether you think it makes sense or not... the issue is closed, and final. There will be no new VIP members after the RV is announced.

To put it simply: If you're not supporting this site before the RV, this site won't support you after the RV.

P.S. But don't worry - there will be plenty of professionals out there willing to take your money. Most of them won't have a clue what they are doing, or know the first thing about the Dinar - but they will happily take your money! :lmao:

( That's one of the benefits of VIP - I've been researching and working for 7+ years to find the people I have. These are people who actually understand Iraq and the Dinar - you tell me if that is going to be valuable or not! :lol: )

• Upvote 2

GREAT I CAN WAITE A WEEK,ADAM WHAT DAY WOULD BE BEST TO GET VIP? IV BEEN A MEMBER HERE FOR A WHILE,SO IM NOT NEW TO THIS INVESTMENT, 6 1/2 YEARS IN THE MAKING,LOL,AND HAVE ENJOY ALL THE INFORMATION THAT EVERYONE HAS PROVIDED,AND ONE THING I HAVE LEARNED"IS TO BE PATIENT,CALM AND COLLECTIVE. THANKS FOR EVERYTHING THAT YOU DO,AND HAVE DONE.

Good Grief! I cant believe some of the replies to Adams post.

I for one am very glad to have found this site. Sure, I've seen some rank abuse from some of the bashers attacking folks. But I've also seen good folks attempt to help others that may not understand issues or maybe just have different opinions. I've learned to just ignore the bashers.

But I have been helped greatly by Adam and staff both before and after joining VIP. With the stuff I've learned in the VIP section, I can hardly wait until I have some real funds to work with! I am excited about the opportunities that we'll have as a result of membership.

I hope Adam doesn't get upset with me but if it means that the service to me may suffer at all due to one more joining then I repeat what Adam said. "Wait a week"

But if you are as smart as you think you are and want to make your investment grow, I'd join now. Because the chance to do so may be gone at the push of a button.

I have not regretted my decision to do so at all.

C'mon...GO RV!

• Upvote 2

I really like this site but, why would i trust some internet guy that cant even put his name out to everyone. I would never invest with some internet guy I've never met.................JMHO.

think about it...............

That is correct. It is your choice and no one twists your arm.

As far as real name, he would be a fool to put that out where everyone can harrass him all day long. If you think it is safe post your real name and city and see what happens.

If you are more comfortable with a face to face, then by all means consult locally in person.

Most of Bernie M customers met him face to face....

• Upvote 2

Whats 20%?????? like 10 bucks?

MAN up!!! I bet you stiff waitresses too!!!!!

I bet you think you can buy some class after R/V? Ha Ha :P

wow whats wrong with you people. The dog was only joking. for you people out there who obviously get your kicks by hitting the neg button. GO AHEAD AND HIT IT.

hahahahahahahahaha

• Upvote 1

VIP stands for "very prosperous information", We are all are already "very important people" to our families, friends and others that think we are worth something. If something has value and you wish to possess it, it is customary to exchange something of value to obtain it.. Like AM said, you can seek out professionals to help with your investment but you will be surprised how many have never even heard of Iraqi dinars. I would have been more critical than Adam has been about VIP membership.

if you was as poor and ugly as me...I wouldn't let you in. :blink::lol: ...........

Once you have the currency -- do we really need someone else to help us benefit from the investment?????????????????

Can't we just trust a local banker/ friend.

What is this VIP for. Are we not smart enough to invest our own money. Why do we need someone we have never met.

And by the way if this currency doesn't ever RV/RI or anything else the only one who profits is those selling advice/help.

Will the fees for help be given back. After all the funding is build on a lot of promises.

Am I missing something????????? <_<:angry::blink:

Edited by KrispyKreme
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Once you have the currency -- do we really need someone else to help us benefit from the investment?????????????????

What is this VIP for. Are we not smart enough to invest our own money. Why do we need someone we have never met.

And by the way if this currency doesn't ever RV/RI or anything else the only one who profits is those selling advice/help.

Will the fees for help be given back. After all the funding is build on a lot of promises.

Obviously.

Everyone can do their own investing, get their own deals lined up, and guide themselves through every twist and turn possible.

SOME people appreciate this site and pay for VIP simply for that reason.

SOME people recognize that I have done years of work and there's no way you will match it on your own.

Look, I'm tired of discussing this... I'm going to leave a link to a thread where ACTUAL VIP members have stated how they feel about it. If you don't want to join VIP, awesome! But for the love of Pete... don't come into my site and complain, belittle, or otherwise show any kind of disrespect for the HARD WORK I have done.

Here's the link:

And here's some more information on VIP: http://dinarnews.net/benefits

Best wishes to all of you, and thank you VIPs for keeping this site open so people can continue to learn and benefit even if they don't want to give back.

:tiphat:

• Upvote 1

Do your due diligence on VIP as you would any investment; then do due diligence on pulling together your own scenario then come to your own conclusion.

For the average person like Many in VIP its a no brainer! Some may be fortunate to be fully resourced and not need VIP giving them an actual honest decision to make.

If it be the case that questions of validity of VIP are raised without honest genuine due diligence of options, could result in selling yourself short.

I appreciate the VIP opportinity!

• Upvote 1

GOOD GRIEF PEOPLE, It's all of what $15 a month GEEZ!!!! Get a grip! If you have to worry about $15 a month then you should not be investing in this venture anyway! or at least not be so friggin mouthy about it. Do it, Dont do it, Adam and the rest of the VIP's DONT CARE!!! In fact people that are that worried about "getting taken" are not the type of people I want to associate with anyway. I'm not saying go blind trust down the road but I like being around people talking about ideas and positive things not worring about if Adam is makin a buck or two. Geez!!!!!

I try my best to ignore these types of things and chalk it up to small minds but sometimes it just gets the best of me.

Thanks Adam for all you do, I have been VIP for over a year and it has been worth every penny.

Peace out!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Mr. Montana, or writing staff ... this has got to be the most cleaver anti(pro)-pumping approach I have seen on any of these forums. Congratulations. If this fails you can always apply for news briefing and release writing for the government party of your choice, or all of them!

Very good!

:)

smee2

Hum is all I can say, a little perplexed right now. I want a hundred billion trillion years of VIP. That would sufice.