Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RAMADAN RV’NT

Ramadan is a time of strict fasting. It may have become a thing taken lightly by many Christians but for Muslims it is a serious time of renewal. It is not a time for partying or frivolity it is a time of internal meditation, prayer and sacrifice in order to achieve a spiritual awakening for burdening souls. To think that the GOI would pop the RV during Ramadan so that the average Bob could party and carry on with an abundance of wealth would slap their faith right in the face and be frowned upon by the Imam’s and the Government would answer for the spiritual recklessness . In accordance with this line of thought I agree with Adam’s take on this, the RV will not happen till after Ramadan no matter what the guru’s flutter.

THIS INVESTMENT

I think the pumper guru’s have been a two edged sword in regards to this investment. On one hand their propaganda has influenced people who would not have been invested in the Dinar to do so, and as I think, in most part we all believe, the investment will be very fruitful at some point. On the other hand there failed attempts to properly access the facts, their dates and rates blabbered based on “supposed Intel” has proven wrong so many time that I find it unconscionable that they did not stop a year ago, they have given all of us a black eye. When your source proves false 2 or 3 times surely you would pull back and stop spouting dates and rates but they have continued despite themselves and there flawed contacts.

Many calling themselves 'Christians' have dragged God’s name into their charade and then proclaim that they are not responsible for the consequence of there actions upon the people they serve, giving God, the appearance of a black eye. I have heard that some people have committed suicide over these false dates and in my mind anyway, to consider that you are a guiltless guru is as foolish as the predictions you keep making. We are accountable for every word we utter and for everything we do, do not be deceived. Through my network I have high contacts at the US Treasury and Congress. They have given solid dates and rates and they have been wrong every time!. I have not said a peep about it because after the first fail I was not sure if another was coming and sure enough it did, and did, and did.

All in all, THIS INVESTMENT WOULD HAVE BEEN MUCH BETTER IF THE GURU’S DID NOT EXIST for those of us that saw the true investment value. Definition of a Guru: A date and rate predictor that is always wrong.

I think that Dinar Thug does a bang up job of putting the gurufied intel together in one post, thanks for saving us time you are one of our finest clowns and I enjoy your light hearted take on all of this.

GOT FROM GOD

What sticks out most in my mind is that God is disappointed with me in regards to how I have treated this investment. I saw an expression on His face in a dream, an expression that I am still deeply ashamed of several months later. I have lacked faith, I have been anxious and I have put my trust, not in God, but in fallen man who has leaded me wayward. I was even ripped off by SCGS but I blame myself for this, I have wasted money on reserves and the anxious feeling that this created was not worth the trouble or risk. DON’T PUT YOUR MONEY ON RESERVES, BUY DINAR. Pieces of information have come at different times; this is what I have for you brokeded as it probably is. Tuesday, 9/10/11, 0.278.

WHEN WILL IT HAPPEN

Everyone is clutching at straws and summating that every obstacle that makes the forums is the magic key to the RV. Every time an issue is almost resolved a new one has appeared and we hop/scotch our way down through the calendar year. It has to happen some time and many issues have been resolved. We have seen political puppet plays in the US and OS, we have seen many items checked off Iraq’s to-do list. Many nations are involved but perhaps even Maliki does not know the date, perhaps he has just told Shabibi to “give one days notice and then pull the trigger and make sure you don’t tell a soul”.

We know its coming stay focused on your salvation and the RV has already happened.

God bless and forgive us all. i.e. Jesus.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

well i was at a celebration after 6:00 in kuwait in 03' in the middle of the desert and you could have fooled me the dont like to party

4 wheelers doing donuts in the sand (brand new) belly dancers half naked and drunk and that was just the first tent ..............................there where hundreds of tents

and about 5000 sheep running all over the place (no joke)

so either there parents where gone and the kids where playing or they like to get downohmy.gif

have the T- shirt

and im sure that i was not the only one here that saw this in 03-04'

• Upvote 5

Thanks RANDALLN and ATHIM.

You both have put this issue in its proper perspective. We Christians get both festive and solemn during Christmas, and it stands to reason that other faiths do as well. GURU's provide hope when there is no where else to turn, as well as someone to blame when they are always wrong.

I believe we are near the end of this journey, and this is not the time to tear each other apart. We are all in this together whether we like it or not. Most folks here are wise enough to know what is merely of entertainment value, and what is not. It took a lot of faith for all of us to get this far, regardless of what else we believe in, or what name we call our Creator.

Thanks again to you both.

• Upvote 1

RAMADAN RV’NT

Ramadan is a time of strict fasting. It may have become a thing taken lightly by many Christians but for Muslims it is a serious time of renewal. It is not a time for partying or frivolity it is a time of internal meditation, prayer and sacrifice in order to achieve a spiritual awakening for burdening souls. To think that the GOI would pop the RV during Ramadan so that the average Bob could party and carry on with an abundance of wealth would slap their faith right in the face and be frowned upon by the Imam’s and the Government would answer for the spiritual recklessness . In accordance with this line of thought I agree with Adam’s take on this, the RV will not happen till after Ramadan no matter what the guru’s flutter.

THIS INVESTMENT

I think the pumper guru’s have been a two edged sword in regards to this investment. On one hand their propaganda has influenced people who would not have been invested in the Dinar to do so, and as I think, in most part we all believe, the investment will be very fruitful at some point. On the other hand there failed attempts to properly access the facts, their dates and rates blabbered based on “supposed Intel” has proven wrong so many time that I find it unconscionable that they did not stop a year ago, they have given all of us a black eye. When your source proves false 2 or 3 times surely you would pull back and stop spouting dates and rates but they have continued despite themselves and there flawed contacts.

Many calling themselves 'Christians' have dragged God’s name into their charade and then proclaim that they are not responsible for the consequence of there actions upon the people they serve, giving God, the appearance of a black eye. I have heard that some people have committed suicide over these false dates and in my mind anyway, to consider that you are a guiltless guru is as foolish as the predictions you keep making. We are accountable for every word we utter and for everything we do, do not be deceived. Through my network I have high contacts at the US Treasury and Congress. They have given solid dates and rates and they have been wrong every time!. I have not said a peep about it because after the first fail I was not sure if another was coming and sure enough it did, and did, and did.

All in all, THIS INVESTMENT WOULD HAVE BEEN MUCH BETTER IF THE GURU’S DID NOT EXIST for those of us that saw the true investment value. Definition of a Guru: A date and rate predictor that is always wrong.

I think that Dinar Thug does a bang up job of putting the gurufied intel together in one post, thanks for saving us time you are one of our finest clowns and I enjoy your light hearted take on all of this.

GOT FROM GOD

What sticks out most in my mind is that God is disappointed with me in regards to how I have treated this investment. I saw an expression on His face in a dream, an expression that I am still deeply ashamed of several months later. I have lacked faith, I have been anxious and I have put my trust, not in God, but in fallen man who has leaded me wayward. I was even ripped off by SCGS but I blame myself for this, I have wasted money on reserves and the anxious feeling that this created was not worth the trouble or risk. DON’T PUT YOUR MONEY ON RESERVES, BUY DINAR. Pieces of information have come at different times; this is what I have for you brokeded as it probably is. Tuesday, 9/10/11, 0.278.

WHEN WILL IT HAPPEN

Everyone is clutching at straws and summating that every obstacle that makes the forums is the magic key to the RV. Every time an issue is almost resolved a new one has appeared and we hop/scotch our way down through the calendar year. It has to happen some time and many issues have been resolved. We have seen political puppet plays in the US and OS, we have seen many items checked off Iraq’s to-do list. Many nations are involved but perhaps even Maliki does not know the date, perhaps he has just told Shabibi to “give one days notice and then pull the trigger and make sure you don’t tell a soul”.

We know its coming stay focused on your salvation and the RV has already happened.

God bless and forgive us all. i.e. Jesus.

Occasionally, you come across a thread that seems intriguing and reflects the persons personal growth, maturity, and truthful observations. This falls in that category, imo. I like what you said about Ramadan and the significance to these people--'a serious time of renewal' and contrasts the common goal of some to merely get this windfall, buy things and 'party'. We need to hear this and keep things in perspective that it's "not just about us". I also like what you said about the the investment and "better if the guru's did not exist". I agree that at this point, some of these people with their foolish reports and vacant chat are doing more harm than good, they should just be silent and let this play out. I commend that you have not gone their route in passing on info. that may be valid and from high sources, but chose a 'wait and see' approach rather than disappoint people. This shows wisdom. Also, good advice that people should buy some dinar outright rather than waste money on reserves.

Overall, you made some good points here and I found your candid point of view refreshing. Thanks and peace.

• Upvote 2

well i was at a celebration after 6:00 in kuwait in 03' in the middle of the desert and you could have fooled me the dont like to party

4 wheelers doing donuts in the sand (brand new) belly dancers half naked and drunk and that was just the first tent ..............................there where hundreds of tents

and about 5000 sheep running all over the place (no joke)

so either there parents where gone and the kids where playing or they like to get downohmy.gif

have the T- shirt

and im sure that i was not the only one here that saw this in 03-04'

The 5000 sheep were there so you didn't chase the drunk women. :lol:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

All are idiots...You always say RV...RV...RV...Rv...and RV. But You need to know, that CBI never said RV...CBI said "DELETING ZEROS" or redenomination. DoYou understand what the difference between RV and Redenomination?

Its not really necessary to call someone a IDIOT especially when you have no idea who we truly are

• Upvote 3

All are idiots...You always say RV...RV...RV...Rv...and RV. But You need to know, that CBI never said RV...CBI said "DELETING ZEROS" or redenomination. DoYou understand what the difference between RV and Redenomination?

Again I ask you people WHY are you here? If you don't believe just get the hell out. We are tired of your naysaying BS. Go home. Stay away. Leave. Get the piont? Have a nice day. :D

Here little pink piggy piggy :eyebrows:

• Upvote 2

I've always said that if some of these people were providing critical intel to governments and/or other very important entities...I would'nt want to be them..especially when the stuff failed...and/or continually failed...(I will say this, it would not be a pretty picture)...I think most know what I'm talking about...there would no more intel from that person...EVER!!!....

Whatever ilness this guy has I hope is NOT contagious !!!

**YIKES**

:wacko:

If we are such idiots then why are you here???? Your new here and you need to learn to play nice and not be disrespectful..angry.gif

My only problem with this is....

quote:

Ramadan is a time of strict fasting. It may have become a thing taken lightly by many Christians but for Muslims it is a serious time of renewal. It is not a time for partying or frivolity it is a time of internal meditation, prayer and sacrifice in order to achieve a spiritual awakening for burdening souls.

un quote:

But in this preciouse time other muslims choose to slaughter their own muslim people for political reasons. I wonder what and how Allah thinks as he looks over this?

BCB keep the faith

NOW THAT QUOTE IS REALLY FUNNY.... GO TO KAPERONIS CHAT AND SEE THE QUOTES FROM THE CBI AND SHABBIBI TALKING ABOUT REVALUATION.

As you said Ramadan is a time for self reflection, but at the same time after sun down it is a time for festive gatherings, partying, remembering the poor, buying presents. In fact the holiest day of the year occurs during the last 10 days of Ramadan which translated means, "night of values, or night of declarations and measures". That is the nite they pray in the mosque all nite in hopes that all of their desires, dreams, and prayers come to pass. This in my opinion would be the perfect time to Revalue the dinar and give them something to really celebrate as they break their fast and celebrate the three day holiday that follows where it is said they buy all new clothes and buy presents for themselves and one another to celebrate.

• Upvote 2

My only problem with this is....

un quote:

But in this preciouse time other muslims choose to slaughter their own muslim people for political reasons. I wonder what and how Allah thinks as he looks over this?

BCB keep the faith

You will know them by the history they create and the view that other peoples have of them. "You will know them by their fruit” and their fruit is bitter and caked with the blood of the Christians that they have slaughtered since their faith was established. They are cruel and merciless rulers over non Muslims they take the children of infidels, raise them up, and then bring them back to slaughter their own parents. They have inflicted heartless acts of violence on my people for hundreds of years. The stories of their atrocities are unfortunately nothing new to me.

As you said Ramadan is a time for self reflection, but at the same time after sun down it is a time for festive gatherings, partying, remembering the poor, buying presents. In fact the holiest day of the year occurs during the last 10 days of Ramadan which translated means, "night of values, or night of declarations and measures". That is the nite they pray in the mosque all nite in hopes that all of their desires, dreams, and prayers come to pass. This in my opinion would be the perfect time to Revalue the dinar and give them something to really celebrate as they break their fast and celebrate the three day holiday that follows where it is said they buy all new clothes and buy presents for themselves and one another to celebrate.

From your hands to the Big Guy's ears!!!!

Edited by ATHIM

Now thats thinking with your dipstick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!wink.gif

Im glad to see that there are a few People that have got to know about someone else's faith before Assbiggrin.gifUming they know what its about.+1