Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Official Alliteration Alley Thread!

cisole

Marks mindlessly mis-construe mistakenly mis-marked matyr's meandering market miscues miscalculations!!

Glad I am not a mark!! emot-LMAO.gif

Damn, speilling is off due to sppedster typing so not to MISTAKE on the thread!! smile.gif

DAWG and I need to SWITCH places.... :lmao:

• Upvote 2

Obnoxious octogenarian observes, "Only our oil ought obtain opulence." One ornery oddball.

I'd take one of those...cool.gif

Well done sir...

Peter Picked a Pack of Purple Pickled Peppers perhaps predominately packed purposely pertainging popularly pink ***** packed pud purposes, purposely........PORQUE?blink.gif ********===== You get the IDEA!!!!!! emot-LMAO.gif

• Upvote 3

Well done sir...

Peter Picked a Pack of Purple Pickled Peppers perhaps patiently pertainging popularly pink ***** packed pud purposes, purposely........blink.gif ********===== You get the IDEA!!!!!! :lmao:

Yep...I do :D...still got to be careful with what we post...but well played, sir..:bravo:

Queasy quartermaster quickly quaffs quinine....quits questioning quaint qualities...quietly quells quirky quail.

• Upvote 1

Yep...I do biggrin.gif...still got to be careful with what we post...but well played, sir..emot-downsbravo.gif

Queasy quartermaster quickly quaffs quinine....quits questioning quaint qualities...quietly quells quirky quail.

It was actually pussycats.... but I digress.....emot-LMAO.gif

Retarded retreats redundantly reprehensible re-occcupy relevevance related rediculously required re-valuation requiem.... How's that sir??? emot-LMAO.gif

• Upvote 2

Forget football friend, for fulfillment, fiendishly fervent followers flounder for Falstaff.

Falstaff-Beer.jpg

My Fathers Friend Won An Advertising Contest In The 60's For Falstaff By Using All The Letters In The Name To Make A Slogan !

For

A

Longer

Satisfying

Taste

Ask

For

Falstaff

B)B)B)

• Upvote 2

Not bad at all...and I'd take whatever kind of Re-Valuation it is :D

Sexy sweethearts spray sensual scents surreptitiously...showing scandalously skimpy swimsuits...simply stunning B)

My Fathers Friend Won An Advertising Contest In The 60's For Falstaff By Using All The Letters In The Name To Make A Slogan !

For

A

Longer

Satisfying

Taste

Ask

For

Falstaff

B) B) B)

Sweet...how bout this one...

Because

U

Deserve

What

Every

Individual

Should

Enjoy

Regularly

:lol:

• Upvote 1

[quote name='Shabibilicious' date='20 April 2012 - 01:10 PM' for Falstaff.

Falstaff-Beer.jpg

On a friday night you have the audacity to show us a beer Shabs??? ...huh.gif... you better have more of that to go around or we are gonna have make you the designated driver in Las Vegas post RV! rolleyes.gif Actually... that may make you the only one who actually remembers what happened in L.V. unsure.gif...hmmm...on second thought... drink up Shabbs.. and enjoy! laugh.gifwink.gif

• Upvote 1

On a friday night you have the audacity to show us a beer Shabs ...rolleyes.gif ... you better have more of that to go around or we are gonna have make you the designated driver in Las Vegas post RV! blink.gif Actually... that may make you the only one who actually remembers what happened in L.V. unsure.gif...hmmm...on second thought... drink up Shabbs.. and enjoy! laugh.gifwink.gif

Just make sure he isn't sober with a camera :cigar:

• Upvote 2

That's the point Mack... Shab's sober... with a camera... we could all be goners! rolleyes.gif

Just make sure we have plenty of Black Velvet on hand and we'll be fine...oh and a hot barmaid to serve it to him B)

Barmaid1.jpg

See? No problem :eyebrows:

Tenacious tenderhearted temptress tenders tantalizing tasty tonics.

• Upvote 2