Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Official Alliteration Alley Thread!

cisole

Wow...this is so cool! Who knew my little exercises in word play would lead to this much fun. Bravo to all of you and your creativity!

And now for something completely different...

Always Be Careful Debating English Foibles. Generally, Hopeful Investors Just Keep Learning More. Never Open Patchwork Quilts Rapidly. Someone Took Unused Vintage Wooden Xylophones Yesterday. Zounds!

Next? :D

• Upvote 4

Wow...this is so cool! Who knew my little exercises in word play would lead to this much fun. Bravo to all of you and your creativity!

Always Be Careful Debating English Foibles. Generally, Hopeful Investors Just Keep Learning More. Never Open Patchwork Quilts Rapidly. Someone Took Unused Vintage Wooden Xylophones Yesterday. Zounds!

Wow! Hat off to you sir! :tiphat:

• Upvote 2

Kudos!! Well done.

:tiphat:

• Upvote 1

blink.gif My head hurts! blink.gif Great job there... always raising the bar I see!wink.gif

• Upvote 1

Heck...with the money we are going to make you can have your own automatically adjusting bar stool...complete with refridgerated cup holders and lumbar massage...

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif Don't forget private man room with fully stocked "refreshments", large screen t.v. for the games, poker table... ummm, to hold those drinks, pool table, and yes, let's not forget the deluxe foot massager in the corner! As the boy scout motto goes... ya gotta be prepared! wink.gif

• Upvote 1

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif Don't forget private man room with fully stocked "refreshments", large screen t.v. for the games, poker table... ummm, to hold those drinks, pool table, and yes, let's not forget the deluxe foot massager in the corner! As the boy scout motto goes... ya gotta be prepared! wink.gif

Thats an Eagle Scout talkin right there!

In keeping with the new Alphabet theme. I applaud the above two valiant efforts. All kudos to you both.

All Born-again Christians Denounce Evolution.

Frankly Gerriatric Hospitals Include Jell-o Kitchens.

Launguishing Moderators Need Overt Peoples Query Requests.

Serious Time Underwater Vitally Weakens Xyster Yearnings Zestfulness

• Upvote 1

HEY, You sorry piece of....... Wait, "your right" :(:lol: I'm just glad its football season again... Hope your team stays healthy and does well... :twothumbs:

its ok, i got your back on the Cowboys!

Alphabetical Bantering Certainly Demands Exhaustive Focus. Genuinely Humane Intentions Just Keep Multiplying. Newly Observed Pulsing Quasar Remains Stationary. Threadbare Urchins Vibrantly Whistle "Xanadu", Yodel "Zarathustra",

:twothumbs:

Do one backwards. And no, I'm just not that creative. :D