Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Official Alliteration Alley Thread!

cisole

Thoughtful, thorough technician tends to time-worn trolleys, taking time to tighten tricky terminals.

Sweet sexy sassy suzy sips sangria slowly seeing scruffy Sam sweating some sweat since sunrise, summer splendid scene ;)

Thanks for adding to the collection, Nadita. See? I don't bite :D

• Upvote 1

Why in the world would they want to go to Tallahassee :o

Unusually urgent uncle urges undergraduate undertake updated university uploads.

Mack,

My gosh...you don't know what is in Tallahassee...? and you are from Where...? Florida...? tsk...tsk... keep up with us that are not from Florida lol

Thoughtful, thorough technician tends to time-worn trolleys, taking time to tighten tricky terminals.

Thanks for adding to the collection, Nadita. See? I don't bite :D

Mack,

Thank you.. :) at least not yet huh...?

• Upvote 2

Able architects amicably assemble assorted afghans around anguished aged Aquarians.

Mack,

My gosh...you don't know what is in Tallahassee...? and you are from Where...? Florida...? tsk...tsk... keep up with us that are not from Florida lol

Mack,

Thank you.. :) at least not yet huh...?

I know what's in Tallahassee...FSU...ugh...probably the most bitter rival of my alma mater...The University of Florida...located in beautiful Gainesville :D

gogators.jpg

I don't even know half of those words... :lol:

Those are words??? :blink::D

urbanmeyer.jpg

I like your coach Mack.......Ooops ;)

Callously coiffed culture creatures cryptically calling crazy captain crunch cranky

Why? Cuz he's yours now? :P

Defiant dreadnaughts defend dainty damsels...destroy dangerous dragons...display decidedly daring do.

• Upvote 1

Able architects amicably assemble assorted afghans around anguished aged Aquarians.

I know what's in Tallahassee...FSU...ugh...probably the most bitter rival of my alma mater...The University of Florida...located in beautiful Gainesville :D

gogators.jpg

baffling bodacious Betty bent begrudgingly behind bigboys boardrooms bearing babbling babytalk

:bravo:

Erstwhile egomaniacs express excited eagerness entering elite establishment...elegantly ensconsed...effectively entertained.

Doggedly dig Detroit's dark dirty drunken daring darlings......Delicious!

hokex-large.jpg

This is my big cat......He's a big un.

****** buckeye b*tt buddies babbling boring beta brother baby bunk.

Your big un is going to have some serious problems with my former coach. Just sayin'...I kinda liked having OSU be our whipping boys in football and basketball :D

• Upvote 1