Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"CASH IN TIME"....

NonLinear

Don't worry, Nonlinear, (your name says it all :D ), there are a bunch of old grouchies hanging around this place.

They are so jaded in their perspectives that their only joy in life seems to be waiting around in a hole under

the rock to jump out and bite the ankles of anybody who posts anything positive.

We have to forgive them, though. They are just tired and sore from getting their hopes up and then having them

dashed. A little research would let them know that this thing has 'almost gone' several times in the past many

years so there were good reasons for their hopes to be 'up' and no one was intentionally putting anything over

on them.

It takes incredible amounts of positive energy to push back against the negative energy they are

now succumbing to which plays right into the hands of those who don't want the Dinar to RV.

Anyway, thanks for your post, and especially for your cheery atitude. Not many here have the courage anymore

to post anything positive without the disclaimer that it is all a bunch of trash. Because if they do, like you, they

get their ankles bitten. And while it smarts a bit, stay true to yourself. Maybe if enough of us are happy and

cheery, we can turn the grouchies into gladdies. Hey, it is worth a try.

P.S. You don't suppose some extra Vitamin D would help them do ya?

:blink:

THANK YOU for your post! Relative to 'NonLinear', I debated whether to share this publicly. Good 'catch'.

You have intuitively stated a few very pertinent observations. Most decidedly so, one's perspective/perception is very much a decisive factor in our lives. As you appear to know. In the world we live in, tremendous time and effort is done to distort and mold this key/critical factor by a multitude of forces for their own agendas. Of course, this has been going on since the beginning of time as we know it.

Too, 'energy' [vibration] is another astute comment. We live in a sea of energy/wave-forms/vibrations/frequencies. There is no doubt we are responsible for what we create in our lives via our thoughts. Personally, I am truly blessed and often amazed when I reflect about my own life. I constantly give thanks [prayer w/o ceasing] and I am continually blessed! Also, I believe the best way to predict one's future is to create it! As a testament, it has yet to fail me and my future is quite exciting as everyday is.

When the RV does happen, and I believe it will, the fruits of my 'labor' will bless many millions of lives around the world [it already has over the last 20 years]. That is a story unto itself left for another time!

Again, Thank you for your insightful post. I appreciate it! :D

PS Yes, Vit D may help a LITTLE yet I believe brain physiology is dependent on one's state of mind even more. This belief is backed up by wonderful research done by the pharmacologist Dr Candace Pert. www.candacepert.com/

'IN JOY'! her site! :D

THEY ARE NOT OUT OF CHAPTER 7 YET

THEY NO NOT HAVE A FULLY FORMED GOI YET

THEY DO NOT HAVE THE HCL LAW PASSED YET

SO WE WAIT

Can people not REMAIN CONSCIOUS??? This Post says 100% EVERYTHING that is needed to be said!!!

NONE of the made-up, PUMPER garbage from ANY of these slimeballs - Omnigirl, Rich *****, Okie Oil Field Hired Hand, Tony at PTR, Blaine or 'Good 'ol Frank26' mean ANYTHING until Chapter 7 is FULLY LIFTED, a PERMANENT GOI is formed, and the HCL is implemented.

When/as/if these ALL occur. . .a Revaluation MAY finally happen.

According to all of the above, in different order, the Dinar has already RV'd 15-20 times.

Edited by Skybear
  • Upvote 1

Think this might have something to do with the attitude of your heart just displayed in your prayer on the thread for praying Christians?

Just remember that what you pray for others are often words that create circumstances in your own life, good or bad...just saying.

whatchoo talkin about Willis...that was a genuine prayer......i sit and watch people on many sites and chat rooms pray to god for a bunch of money because they want to help people...well if helping people is the real desire of their hearts why are they sitting on their butts in front of a computer in the middle of the day when they could be helping people....soup kitchen is open during the day too....

• Downvote 1

Is this NOT the rumor section? Am I missing something? I posted the latest 'update' from this site with the link along with the source person. I am a little confused... Is this not the SOP?

ohmy.gif

It is the rumor section, but not so that anyone can come in and make up any random BS and delude the minds of people on here trying to seriously find answers. It is labeled the "rumor" section in order for people to be able to post their beliefs and opinions without having to have a link to back it up. You will definately get bashed if your intentions are to play. Sorry, but true.

It is the rumor section, but not so that anyone can come in and make up any random BS and delude the minds of people on here trying to seriously find answers. It is labeled the "rumor" section in order for people to be able to post their beliefs and opinions without having to have a link to back it up. You will definately get bashed if your intentions are to play. Sorry, but true.

Gee whiz, the ONLY reason I posted the 'rumor' was to find out IF there was any validity to the claim. I certainly do not have the vast experience like many of the old-timers here. If it had of been Okie posting the claim I would have known it was BS. I did it in complete innocence and I HAVE learned my lesson! I promise! If I could, I would delete the silly thing! I thought that posting the link with the individual making the claim, I was within the guidelines or protocol of the site. I stand corrected!

I APOLOGIZE to everyone that was/is offended by my post! PLEASE, do not allow my mistake to ruin your day! :(

• Upvote 2

Its alright ole buddy we all know it aint you, it was funny at first, but right now we are in a psychlogical war. I dont know who the subversives are and what their motive is, In starting these type rumors or the way out stories that are told. Most people that is in this investment have not put money in it that would hurt them. For me, I put money in it, that I would have taken to the horse track. Remember this a legal currency and unlike the track if you have the wrong numbers you just throw it on the floor. In this case if you decide to check out early you will loose some of your money, but not all of your money. IMO I just look at it, read it get a chuckle and watch the ForEX. Some people just cant take it at all any more and are frustrated. Just hang in there and when something happens Adam will let everybody know. Even old Phoenix 3333 was beat down last night. Stay focused and go RV!!!! :D