Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV Date according to Masonism

If RV scheduled to happen this year:

Rotschild family who are 33 degree Scottish Rite Mason controll's the world economy and politic's, and Obama (who is also 33 degree Freemason) choosen by Bilderberg Group, Bilderberg Group; who are also behind the New World Order / Globalisation theory, and if Mason's and New Worl Order Group are worshipping Satan............. I think they will RV on 11/11/11.

"From researching the prime numbers of the occult in relation to 2012, there is a paramount reason why the world is popularizing the date of 12/21 2012 and the time 11:11. Without understanding the number system of the occult religion, the numbers of 2012 look innocent, we indeed don’t view the number 666 within the date. Well, this post will analyze the numbers of 12/21 2012 11:11.

The Numbers of the Serpent Occult Religion.

The most venerated occult numbers are: 3, 6, 9, 11, 13, and multiples thereof, especially 22, 33, 44, 55, 66, 77. A triplication of numbers is also considered sacred (possibly even more sacred) to the occultist: 111, 222, 333, and so fourth. The number 5 is the number of Death; also, an extremely scared number is the double 11, as in 11:11, or 11/11/11.

The number 7 and 12 are also an extremely important number universally. Seven is a number of complement and is considered a Divine number. Seven days in a week, seven colors to the rainbow. The occult will also use this number 7, but their favorite numbers are 11 and 6. The occult avoids using the numbers and multiplications of 4, 8, 10, and 12, unless they correlate with their numbers.

The 2012 Numerology?

The winter solstice in 2012 will occur 12/21 2012 and at 11:11 universal time.

The time is 11:11 that adds to 22.

The entire date: 12/21/2012 = 1+2+2+1+2+0+1+2= 11!

The date according to the Occult is really 11:11:11.

WOW, that means the date and time correlates with the triple power sacred number of 11:11:11.

The number 11 correlates with the letter K as in KKK = 11:11:11.

1+1+1+1+1+1 = 6; 11+11+11 = 33.

Also, 6+6 = 12, 3×7 = 21; the day and month 12/21 or, = 1+2+2+1 = 6 which adds 666 to the mix, from the month of 12.

The day of 21 is a multiple of 7×3 that signifies a time of complement.

2+1+2 = 5, the number of death; the year 2012. But, not the “end of the world” but the death of an old age into a new—the new world order.

All the numbers of the Occult are related to 2012; 3, 5, 6, 7, 11, 22, and 33 = 11:11:11.

So the day and month relate to 6 and to 666 (covertly), the year relates to 5 (death), and the time of the solstice relates to the power number of 11 doubled (activation). And, the day relates to 7 (time of complement). And, most importantly the entire dates adds to 11 that creates the triple 11:11:11 and adds to 33 (Illuminati Mason Pyramid of the 33*)."

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 23

Oh, get real!! My dad, a tank driver under General Patton in WWII, was a 33rd Degree Scottish Rite Mason. And he was an upstanding Christian man who had his family in church every Sunday morning during my entire childhood. While in Europe, he won four bronze stars for being in four major campaigns, including the Battle of the Bulge. A finer man never lived. He would never have had anything to do with the occult or satanism. This is ridiculous!!

YOU'RE GOOD WITH NUMBERS CAN YOU TELL ME

WHAT THE RV RATE WILL BE? :blink: :blink: :confused:

hahaha Great question!!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

If RV scheduled to happen this year:

Rotschild family who are 33 degree Scottish Rite Mason controll's the world economy and politic's, and Obama (who is also 33 degree Freemason) choosen by Bilderberg Group, Bilderberg Group; who are also behind the New World Order / Globalisation theory, and if Mason's and New Worl Order Group are worshipping Satan............. I think they will RV on 11/11/11. blah... blah... blah... blathering nonsense, and so forth.

WHAT A BUNCH OF CRAP! Just what the hell is "Masonism", anyway? You know what? YOU are guilty of playing with hocus pocus "magick" by messing around with numerology... so, pot, meet kettle.

Oh, yeah, by the way, I'm a 32nd Degree, K.C.C.H Freemason and also a K.T. in the York Rite. This year will mark my 20th year as a Freemason. So, before you say something stupid like, "You're just not high enough to know what really happens," I've been in the ceremony for the 33rd (S.G.I.G.) Honorary Degree in the Scottish Rite, I'm a Fellow of the Quator Coronati, I'm a member of the Texas Lodge of Research, and I've been published.

So... take your witchy ways elsewhere and stop tying Freemasonry to all of the world domination crap.

BOO!

• Upvote 16
  • Downvote 2

Oh, get real!! My dad, a tank driver under General Patton in WWII, was a 33rd Degree Scottish Rite Mason.

I don't doubt you, but he wasn't "of the bloodline" so he wasn't a member of "the club". Your first President and many other prominent people were also 33rd degree Masons.

Many people confuse the Freemasons with the Illuminati, which is fine. The Illuminati infiltrated the Freemasons long ago and are a separate part altogether. There are many who also confuse Satanism with Luciferianism which are different.

Rothschilds and his minions have no time or interest in the RV of the Dinar, they have a bigger agenda.

Another post claimed Obama was in the Illuminati, not a chance.

WHAT A BUNCH OF CRAP!

So... take your witchy ways elsewhere and stop tying Freemasonry to all of the world domination crap.

BOO!

World domination is far from crap, all the proof has been in print for over a century. Freemasons are tied to it whether you like it or not,

but 99% of them are not involved with the top tier. Masonic symbols are all over America if you know where to look.

Edited by Sirius
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

World domination is far from crap, all the proof has been in print for over a century. Freemasons are tied to it whether you like it or not,

but 99% of them are not involved with the top tier. Masonic symbols are all over America if you know where to look.

LOL "top tier"

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Another ajskj who just dribbles crap juvenile chat lingo. Cool.

Care to come back with some research to give yourself some credibility?

I tend to doubt it. Baa

I was quoting the use of "top tier". Ha!

What research? I say this whole link to "Masonism" and the numerology basis for "calculating" an RV date is ridiculous.

Why do you use one of the symbols you claim to be Masonic as your avatar? Is it cool?

LOL (Oh, wait? Is that the chat lingo again?)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

mason's dont worship satan. a goats head is not just a representation of the devil. pull your head out of ***** and the bible. just becuase you cant comprehend something or have zero clue to what it is about does not make it satantic.

Edited by Markinsa
Language
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

I don't doubt you, but he wasn't "of the bloodline" so he wasn't a member of "the club". Your first President and many other prominent people were also 33rd degree Masons.

Many people confuse the Freemasons with the Illuminati, which is fine. The Illuminati infiltrated the Freemasons long ago and are a separate part altogether. There are many who also confuse Satanism with Luciferianism which are different.

Rothschilds and his minions have no time or interest in the RV of the Dinar, they have a bigger agenda.

I've read most of this in a variety of materials, the Da Vinci Code the least important among them. I have no problem with fiction being written about the Knights Templars and other groups who cluster around ancient beliefs that often originated in the mid-east, and I have even read the early literature about many other older documents, i.e., early translations of the Bible and the Septuagent, translations of the Dead Sea Scrolls, and other more recent writings and literary discoveries, and I'm also very aware of the many Christian symbols in Washington, D.C. But when it comes to connecting the Masons to the Illuminati, I can't seem to cross that line. And I know for a fact that Dad would never have agreed to some of the junk that gets spouted about the Masons.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

i also posted on the other thread that mentioned masons. I too reached the 32nd degree and KT and via York Rite a.k.a. royal arch.

There's no satanism...no mention of Lucifer....they follow 3 awesome principles of Brotherly Love, Relief (from suffering and hardship), and Truth.

those 3 grand principles alone will stop a true Freemason from being involved in anything evil, deceitful or elitist.

as i said in the other post....being a 33rd degree mason does NOT make you a member of the world ruling elite...BUT....members of the world ruling elite DO often want to become Freemasons, in order to look good...and to be associated with an organization that has charity, truthfulness, mutual respect and harmony as its characteristics....

I think they are all masons as some kind of cover...just to be associated and by extension that makes them look better...a Mason wouldn't kill people...a mason would not agree to poison the population by chemtrails, aspartame, fluoride...no.

remember too, that your founding fathers were mostly masons...and that your constitution is a beautiful document, though not "perfect"...it's as good as mortal men can come up with....now it is those golbal elite and their corporations that constantly lobby to change your constitution...and they also get your presidents to action executive orders and homeland security laws...so that all of those things OVER-RULE and make null and void...your beautiful constitution.

• Upvote 3

i also posted on the other thread that mentioned masons. I too reached the 32nd degree and KT and via York Rite a.k.a. royal arch.

There's no satanism...no mention of Lucifer....they follow 3 awesome principles of Brotherly Love, Relief (from suffering and hardship), and Truth.

those 3 grand principles alone will stop a true Freemason from being involved in anything evil, deceitful or elitist.

as i said in the other post....being a 33rd degree mason does NOT make you a member of the world ruling elite...BUT....members of the world ruling elite DO often want to become Freemasons, in order to look good...and to be associated with an organization that has charity, truthfulness, mutual respect and harmony as its characteristics....

I think they are all masons as some kind of cover...just to be associated and by extension that makes them look better...a Mason wouldn't kill people...a mason would not agree to poison the population by chemtrails, aspartame, fluoride...no.

remember too, that your founding fathers were mostly masons...and that your constitution is a beautiful document, though not "perfect"...it's as good as mortal men can come up with....now it is those golbal elite and their corporations that constantly lobby to change your constitution...and they also get your presidents to action executive orders and homeland security laws...so that all of those things OVER-RULE and make null and void...your beautiful constitution.

I agree with you Elm, I posted in the other thread also. Yes real Masons have nothing to do with any of the Elitist plans for the world, they are separate within the same organization.

I see you mentioned Chemtrails, I hear you get sprayed quite often in your part of the world also. I talk with a few Australians through different sites or radio shows and they see very aware of what is going on, including the damn Fracking that is going on as well as Monsanto and their GMO frankenfoods.

I was quoting the use of "top tier". Ha!

What research? I say this whole link to "Masonism" and the numerology basis for "calculating" an RV date is ridiculous.

Why do you use one of the symbols you claim to be Masonic as your avatar? Is it cool?

LOL (Oh, wait? Is that the chat lingo again?)

The top of the pyramid...I assumed that you would get that. I agree 100% that there is no link to the Masons and the Dinar RV.

Yes it is ridiculous, as if the Illuminati have time to dabble in this little investment.

As for my avatar it is the symbol on the US dollar bill that everyone who is asleep worships like their god, is it cool? You tell me.

What other pic should I use, I have researched the Illuminati for about 20 years along with symbolism and ancient astronauts ect...

Reference to "chat lingo" was just from that little pinhead ajskj who uses it like a language and really I never got into chat "lingo"

PS - the symbol is not Masonic, has nothing to do with Masons, just the Illuminati. But I could change it to a Mason compass..

Cheers.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

looks like grandma has worked to hard in the kitchen and got overheated.

Maybe she's had a little too much of the wine she's cooking with.

:wub: Hi piggy piggy! :wub:

and then you divide the sum of the square root by pie, then you add 1/3 of the hypotenuse over a figure divisible by.........and the rate will be........(insert happy number here)

:blink:

:wub: Hi piggy piggy! :wub: