Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Covert RV, Repeat-Covert RV

possum

Possum is sober and eagerly awaiting a visit tonight who will share with me the latest intel. I, being a self made preacher will prepare a sermon and spread the word to my faithful followers Asap. And pleAse remember to not drink and drive.

Possem, while I hope your right on rate and timing to the benifit of all of us, I think the cbi will be more modest in their first change in value. .86 and sometime next week. I say this because at this level the cbi would be able to pull almost all of the big note from the investors and drag them to the central banks to be held. People in iraq will be using the new currency so they will not have to buy those dinars either. that leaves street vendors in iran, syria, kuwait and saudi arabia that will bring there dinars directly to the cbi to exchange. it is quite possible that guitner made deals with the saud's and kuwait, baharain, syria and the arab emerits to also hold for a period to support an rv for iraq. guitner is the most traveled treasury secretary ever having visited all the above countries including syria, a known hostile to the us. if you recall after he spent one day in syria, iraq and syria announced joint buisiness and banking deals. This deal has been being polished for months which brings up the when part of the equation. I believe that a minister of finance spilled the beans two weeks ago and the cbi has been trying to muddy the waters ever since. which to me tells me that as the rheteric rises that we are very close. the date is already in place and has been for quite a while. the cbi is just trying to get there with-out major investers waking up to the fact. the hold up is the amount of money required to insure that they can do this successfully. they know the number and are quickly accumulating the reserves to support the rv. so far 69.1 billion, 3x's the value of the dinar out. whens shabs get the total amount he needs we will have an rv.

You are all wrong- Possum is not a drinker, he is really Chong from cheech and chong. and his heavily residued brain is in the advanced state of delusion-where he is constantly conversing with the RV fairy. It will be OK possum just go back to sleep bro.

Possum is sober and eagerly awaiting a visit tonight who will share with me the latest intel. I, being a self made preacher will prepare a sermon and spread the word to my faithful followers Asap. And pleAse remember to not drink and drive.

I must remind you. possum, God is always with you and no one else can do better than Him alone. Not only for you, we all should now turn over a new leaf before RV is near and not after RV success. If one couldn't do just that, one would never do it even after RV success till something tragic comes before one regrets. Divine retribution is no joking matter for everyone in this world. How long do we live in this world? Only God knows, not fortune-tellers! Not even fortune-tellers can predict their own fate. Read about James 4:13-17 and ponder about it now, otherwise we will never learn. life is short but that doesn't mean we should take for granted to abuse life to make it shorter. This is bad! LOL!

I do not know possum at all, but I feel that the ones that are in here bashing him are very, very rude. You are being very unkind to this man. Everyone one of us are sinners, and with you all bashing him for something that you are not sure of, and even if you would be sure of, is Very unkind, and un-christian like.

Just put yourself in his shoes, if you have done something wrong, and have now changed, would you want people bashing you the rest of your life for it??

Just go to the chat, and see all the people in there talking about drinking, on every other post in there, and how much they drink. Are you bashing them?? NO..not at all, everyone thinks it is funny and great that they are talking about drinking and how much they drink.

Come on people, give this man a break....are you perfect???? I think not.

Just remember...you have to answer one day for ALL of your unkind words.

I hate to see someone continually being harassed like this.

If you cannot say something nice about someone.....Don't say anything at all!!!