Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ramadan -9 and Counting!

ohhhhhh ok, the cereal! :lol:

That's a sign of your age........the brain is just not as quick as it use to be...........fortunately that's a good thing. This way you don't remember what else doesn't work anymore or at least not like it use to. Trust me on this, I can't remember sh** anymore, but I can sure lie like helllaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

• Upvote 2

That's a sign of your age........the brain is just not as quick as it use to be...........fortunately that's a good thing. This way you don't remember what else doesn't work anymore or at least not like it use to. Trust me on this, I can't remember sh** anymore, but I can sure lie like helllaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Sorry, I forgot a +1

• Upvote 1

:lol:

dis wittle piggy went to da bank & got RV intel from an ignorant bank teller.... :blink:

dis wittle piggy stayed home and trolled the inter net and confused rumors with facts.... :huh:

dis wittle piggy had spiked Kool-aid and smoke a joint with Bill Clinton in the back of his limo and stole a pig from someones farm.... :o

dis wittle piggy had nothing and lost its sense of humor and got agree for everyone for not sharing the kool-aid and puff puff.... :angry:

and dis wittle piggy cried WTF, WTF, WTF all day long a on the forms...and ran into a wall...woke up on somebodies dinner table.... :lol:

• Upvote 1

:lol:

dis wittle piggy went to da bank & got RV intel from an ignorant bank teller.... :blink:

dis wittle piggy stayed home and trolled the inter net and confused rumors with facts.... :huh:

dis wittle piggy had spiked Kool-aid and smoke a joint with Bill Clinton in the back of his limo and stole a pig from someones farm.... :o

dis wittle piggy had nothing and lost its sense of humor and got agree for everyone for not sharing the kool-aid and puff puff.... :angry:

and dis wittle piggy cried WTF, WTF, WTF all day long a on the forms...and ran into a wall...woke up on somebodies dinner table.... :lol:

:lol: :lol: B)

• Upvote 2

Thanks for keeping this going, couldn't figure out what happened last night but just found your B Day post while I was checking to see if PPU was back yet. News is looking positive, Erbil is being nudged forward and as I suspected, HCL is in the wings and they seemed to be tied together. GOI comes ever so much closer and motivation seems to be on finally getting this done.

So, GOI: looking so much better. HCL: Kurds are pushing (I really like these guys) positive. Erbil: very, very close as long as they continue to play nice. And finally the elusive Chapter VII: waiting and watching. Smell they money?

Stay grounded, calm and be happy

Go RV/RI B)

Yes... as someone said..."expect the unexpected"... remember, this is all being done during Ramadan, when we were told "nothing happens during Ramadan"... yeah rrrriiiiiiggggghhhhhhtttttt!wink.gif GO Piggy! and GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

• Upvote 1