Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

STOP checking the CBI sites

Princedinar

Maybe if we didn’t have a bunch of BS continuously put in front of us we wouldn’t have to check it so much. This “it can pop any minute” makes people want to check and it is one of the only sites we can trust.

Not only that, one of the post earlier said “CBI down Tuesday” you know how many people checked just because of that. I think they all want us to stop looking so they can be the first to see it, they probably have it set to auto refresh with an alarm or something. :lol:

• Upvote 1

Maybe if we didn’t have a bunch of BS continuously put in front of us we wouldn’t have to check it so much. This “it can pop any minute” makes people want to check and it is one of the only sites we can trust.

Not only that, one of the post earlier said “CBI down Tuesday” you know how many people checked just because of that. I think they all want us to stop looking so they can be the first to see it, they probably have it set to auto refresh with an alarm or something. :lol:

I think some people really think that if they wish the rv so hard and just believe, it will magically happen. So they think by keeping a positive vibe they can somehow help the rv.

I think some people really think that if they wish the rv so hard and just believe, it will magically happen. So they think by keeping a positive vibe they can somehow help the rv.

I agree, and I definitely can feel the positivity in your post. I feel its knocking on our door too. Shall I answer?