Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

okie's latest on his site a MUST read

wpsmit

Okie and BGG Friday Evening in OOMC 08/05/2011

6:55 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] BOY-OH-BOY THE NEWS JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER---THERE ARE NO WAY TO GET INTEL BETTER THAN TODAYS---I JUST RECEIVED A REAL EX-LAX MESSAGE (IT REALLY MOVED ME)----DON'T WORRY ANYMORE FOLKS-- HOUSTON--TRANQUILITY BASE HERE--THE EAGLE HAS LANDED

6:56 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] AMAZINGGRACE I WANTED TO SAY HALELUJAH BUT FORGOT HOW TO SPELL IT

6:57 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] THAN JINGLE YOU HEAR IS NOT CHRISTMAS BELLS----IT'S COINS IN PEOPLES POCKETS-----PLAIN ENOUGH????

6:57 PM [bGG] Just spoke with a decent source (from the CBI)...they may put the lower denoms and coins out tonite or tomorrow. Not exactly bulletproof - but pretty decent info.

6:58 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] BGG IS THE MAN OF THE HOUR TODAY---HIS INTEL IS ALWAYS ON TIME AND COMPLIMENTARY AND TRUTHFUL----THAT IS MORE THAN I CAN SAY FOR SOME OTHERS----

6:59 PM [bGG] The call I just got a little bit ago said they already did today (put out the lowers and coins) - could be limited, but they are in Iraqi pockets right now.'

6:59 PM [bGG] Both of my contacts are not "internet" related - the one guy doesn't even have a computer.

7:00 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] BGG--HAD THE NEWS FIRST AS FAR AS I KNOW AND TO HIM ALL KUDOS SHOULD BE DIRECTED. FEW PEOPLE KNOW ALL HE HAS THANKLESSLY DONE BEHIND THE SCENES TO HELP ME AND ALL OF YOU----HE IS THE POWER BEHIND THE THRONE

7:04 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] PLAN ON BEING BUSY NEXT WEEK AND PRAY YOU MAKE PROPER DECISIONS REGARDING YOUR NEWLY FOUND BLESSING

7:06 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] YOU GUYS JUST KEEP POUNDING THE KEYBOARD AWAY---IT HAS HAPPENED SO THERE IS NO NEED IN ME ANSWERING A THOUSAND QUESTIONS

7:09 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] JULIE---KUWAIT IS 3.63---NOW GO FROM THERE AND USE LOGIC

7:10 PM [GrannieAnnie] Cash in Monday?

7:10 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] YES ANNIE

7:11 PM [QUADONE] OKIE OIL MAN is your opinion that the IQD will be 1000% pegged to the GBP or USD?

7:11 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] QUADONE--I CONTEND (AND I WISH I WERE WRONG) IT IS THE USD

7:12 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] PLAIN AND SIMPLE----R/V IS NOW IN THE HISTORY BOOKS----IS THAT PLAIN ENOUGH

7:20 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] NOTICE I AM NOT RESPONDING TO THE THOUSAND QUESTIONS??------I TOLD YOU TO SAVE YOUR FINGERS---IT IS FINISHED

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

OKIE'S A PHONEY PIECE OF SH1T!!! OKIE'S A PHONEY PIECE OF SH1T!!! OKIE'S A PHONEY PIECE OF SH1T!!! OKIE'S A PHONEY PIECE OF SH1T!!! OKIE'S A PHONEY PIECE OF SH1T!!! OKIE'S A PHONEY PIECE OF SH1T!!! OKIE'S A PHONEY PIECE OF SH1T!!! OKIE'S A PHONEY PIECE OF SH1T!!! OKIE'S A PHONEY PIECE OF SH1T!!! OKIE'S A PHONEY PIECE OF SH1T!!! OKIE'S A PHONEY PIECE OF SH1T!!! OKIE'S A PHONEY PIECE OF SH1T!!! OKIE'S A PHONEY PIECE OF SH1T!!! OKIE'S A PHONEY PIECE OF SH1T!!! OKIE'S A PHONEY PIECE OF SH1T!!! OKIE'S A PHONEY PIECE OF SH1T!!! OKIE'S A PHONEY PIECE OF SH1T!!! OKIE'S A PHONEY PIECE OF SH1T!!! OKIE'S A PHONEY PIECE OF SH1T!!! OKIE'S A PHONEY PIECE OF SH1T!!! OKIE'S A PHONEY PIECE OF SH1T!!! OKIE'S A PHONEY PIECE OF SH1T!!! OKIE'S A PHONEY PIECE OF SH1T!!! OKIE'S A PHONEY PIECE OF SH1T!!! OKIE'S A PHONEY PIECE OF SH1T!!! OKIE'S A PHONEY PIECE OF SH1T!!! OKIE'S A PHONEY PIECE OF SH1T!!! OKIE'S A PHONEY PIECE OF SH1T!!! OKIE'S A PHONEY PIECE OF SH1T!!! OKIE'S A PHONEY PIECE OF SH1T!!! OKIE'S A PHONEY PIECE OF SH1T!!!

WOW!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Subject: Re: Okie and BGG Friday Evening in OOMC 08/05/2011 Today at 7:32 pm <a href="http://www.xxxxxxxxxxx/post?p=12472&mode=quote"> OKIE'S A PHONEY PIECE OF SH1T!!! OKIE'S A PHONEY PIECE OF SH1T!!! OKIE'S A PHONEY PIECE OF SH1T!!! OKIE'S A PHONEY PIECE OF SH1T!!! OKIE'S A PHONEY PIECE OF SH1T!!! OKIE'S A PHONEY PIECE OF SH1T!!! OKIE'S A PHONEY PIECE OF SH1T!!! OKIE'S A PHONEY PIECE OF SH1T!!! OKIE'S A PHONEY PIECE OF SH1T!!! OKIE'S A PHONEY PIECE OF SH1T!!! OKIE'S A PHONEY PIECE OF SH1T!!! OKIE'S A PHONEY PIECE OF SH1T!!! OKIE'S A PHONEY PIECE OF SH1T!!! OKIE'S A PHONEY PIECE OF SH1T!!! OKIE'S A PHONEY PIECE OF SH1T!!! OKIE'S A PHONEY PIECE OF SH1T!!! OKIE'S A PHONEY PIECE OF SH1T!!! OKIE'S A PHONEY PIECE OF SH1T!!! OKIE'S A PHONEY PIECE OF SH1T!!! OKIE'S A PHONEY PIECE OF SH1T!!! OKIE'S A PHONEY PIECE OF SH1T!!! OKIE'S A PHONEY PIECE OF SH1T!!! OKIE'S A PHONEY PIECE OF SH1T!!! OKIE'S A PHONEY PIECE OF SH1T!!! OKIE'S A PHONEY PIECE OF SH1T!!! OKIE'S A PHONEY PIECE OF SH1T!!! OKIE'S A PHONEY PIECE OF SH1T!!! OKIE'S A PHONEY PIECE OF SH1T!!! OKIE'S A PHONEY PIECE OF SH1T!!! OKIE'S A PHONEY PIECE OF SH1T!!! OKIE'S A PHONEY PIECE OF SH1T!!!

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?app=forums&module=post&section=post&do=reply_post&f=15&t=78504#ixzz1UCtuDsZo

He almost has me convinced !!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

That's not what I said piggy I cut and pasted and that was someone's (not me) response to OKIE. Of course it disappeared in a hurry from there, as it seems to have disappeared from here.

Hmmmm...fishy. Not sure why you are getting all the neg's either??? Like I said...fishy...