Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sez you.

Whatever it is, it some awesome s**t. Mods, please stop the insanity before it gets started.

Okie Labu Guy is only getting attention b cause it seems he's trying to provoke other DV members. To what end? I don't know. Mods, as a VIP, I am respectfully asking you to shut him down. If that is not possible, then shut me down. I get enough idiotic behaviour at work.

Just block him from your side. Don't read it. If you are reacting that's your stuff... as the world turns!!!!! Remember the sound of one hand clapping?

As for your "check back when Ramadan is over" comment. I will because its not going to happen. So we can "battle" as you put it then, or even after the next Holiday that they have. Because you know thats next after Ramadan Fails.

Why do u even come on this site" when u don't believe in this investment? Do your parents know your on their computer? <_<

Let me guess your an old man that has wasted his retirement on this dinar crap, and Okie Oil Man, and the rest of the Guru's lead you there. Its ok i'm going to give you a plus one to boost your moral up a bit

Shutup Idiot!!!........go crawl back in your dads lap!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You have no idea what your talking about. Besides i'm in the Opinions Board. this is my opinion. just like you have yours. i'm not trying to get anyone going. they only person i want to get going is Okie Oil Man. As i have said countless times

Why are you trying to get Okie riled up on this site? Okie doesn't post here! I believe you are on the wrong site!

• Upvote 2

MODS....really? Help us out. Some town's idiot got loose.

Wow...

It's rather quite pathetic that everyone immediately asks for forum moderators to unnecessarily shut down a thread, remove a post, or ban someone because their behavior or "opinions" aren't of the same ilk as their own. Really? Grow up! Get off the site, if you can't neutrally browse the forums and chuckle at idiotic posts like Okie Lab Man's posts (sorry Okie, but they are kinda lame). People are ridiculously stupid in this world, I swear...

And while you town imbeciles are at it, learn how to spell. PLEASE!

Edited by TQueezy
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Wow...

It's rather quite pathetic that everyone immediately asks for forum moderators to unnecessarily shut down a thread, remove a post, or ban someone because their behavior or "opinions" aren't of the same ilk as their own. Really? Grow up! Get off the site, if you can't neutrally browse the forums and chuckle at idiotic posts like Okie Lab Man's posts (sorry Okie, but they are kinda lame). People are ridiculously stupid in this world, I swear...

Whats a ilk.? :lol:

Wow...

This guy started 4 threads within minutes of each other, just looking for a fight, talking about nothing. I respect the difference of opinions...this was just crap!

I appreciate the growing up and getting off the site advice....respectfully, go screw. Someone needed to speak up about Turd Furgeson....and I did.

• Upvote 1