Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Was this post started by a pumper? Please everybody.. listen to me if AND ONLY IF you have the money to spend and sit on it for somekind of RV to happen than spend the money if you don't have the money just sitting around than please don't spend it. Please keep in mind there is a lot of people out there getting paid to push dinar and they will post threads like this to get suckers to purchase more dinar...

Go Rv

God Bless America

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sweatheart --- IF I had the $$$$ I would definitely buy more!!! I will enjoy the feeling of owning more through your post my friend!!! I believe in this investment no matter how strenuous or how long it takes........... (is there a yawning smiley???)

Namaste!!

You are never too poor for more dinar, a few visits to the bloodbank throughout the month and you could net another 100k for $110. GO RV!! biggrin.gif

btw, cisole--- emot-worship.gif

laugh.gif

Oh man, all these years I've been giving my blood away- you can get paid for it? Actually I'm in it for the cookies and apple juice afterwards.

• Upvote 1

I did my first Dinar buying a bit at a time, and saw the danger of just a little more, over and over. So, sitting down and figuring out what I could afford, I came up with a number that fit into everything, considering I had just made a life insurance claim after my husband died. I set aside all I needed to pay his bills. Then I set up some cash gifts but not as many as I had anticipated. I set up a couple of bursaries and educational gifts in his name. I reinvested in some "solid" but "speculative" funds ... how you can have both ... well, it sounded good at the time. And a year and half has passed and they have made money so it cannot be all bad.

Then I spent the rest on Dinar. It is set up so that the students and charities he wanted to help will be given dinar when I know what they are worth. There will be dinar to give to a lot of places in his name. Then the rest of it becomes the headache of a good tax and investment lawyer. I don't mind paying my share of taxes but I want to make sure that money will never be one of my problems for the rest of my life.

And that was it. Even if I were to have another windfall of some sort the money would go into some fairly safe investment but I wouldn't buy more Dinar. That is bought, paid for, and at that point of "all you can afford" ... I would love to go nuts and spend more but I have managed to keep my head on this so far and just won't go further. I guess the only place I blew it a bit was buying some Dinar for a few distant family members that have been, as I have been, left high and dry in the family department. When the RV hits there are packets with lawyers in their area to be delivered to them. Christmas in ... August? Well, hey, we can hope.

The people who are buying more than they can afford, and thinking they can make it back with a quick RV, like in the next three or four weeks ... those are the ones I feel sorry for. I did that once before while waiting for the proceeds of selling a business. Did NOT work out as I had planned. Learned a lesson and a half there.

Good luck to everyone on this venture. Don't overcommit, keep your cards real close to your vest, don't advertise what is happening in your life, or what you hope is about to happen. Like Elmer Fudd hunting Wabbits .... you have to be vewy vewy quiet!.

:)

smee2

• Upvote 2

Was this post started by a pumper? Please everybody.. listen to me if AND ONLY IF you have the money to spend and sit on it for somekind of RV to happen than spend the money if you don't have the money just sitting around than please don't spend it. Please keep in mind there is a lot of people out there getting paid to push dinar and they will post threads like this to get suckers to purchase more dinar...

Go Rv

God Bless America

I AGREE WITH YOU. THE OTHER DAY I COULD HAVE SWORN A BIG GUY OF ONE OF THESE SITES DID A PUMP THE OTHER DAY... "WITH A 10DAY NOTICE THAT SOME BIG NEWS WAS COMING!" I SENT THAT E-MAIL TO SOME DINAR FRIENDS IN THE STATES WHOM I HAVE GOTTEN INTO THE DINAR. GUESS WHAT??? THERE WAS NO BIG NEWS! AFTER I THOUGHT IT FOR A TIME...I SAID, "OMG THAT FELT LIKE A PUMP" YOU KNOWN AFTER THAT BIG LET DOWN OF JUNE 30TH YOU KNOW THE DINAR SELLS MUST HAVE HIT AN ALL TIME LOW. JUST THINKING OUT LOUD!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1