Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Was this post started by a pumper? Please everybody.. listen to me if AND ONLY IF you have the money to spend and sit on it for somekind of RV to happen than spend the money if you don't have the money just sitting around than please don't spend it. Please keep in mind there is a lot of people out there getting paid to push dinar and they will post threads like this to get suckers to purchase more dinar...

Go Rv

God Bless America

I have to admit; I am a pumper. A PUMPER OF LOVE!!! WAAAAS UP EVERYBODY?!?!?!? HAHAHAHAHA!!! On a side note: DON'T BUY MORE DINAR... let ME buy all of it! (and you can quote me) B)

Peace!

• Upvote 2

Bought more dinar. Thank you. :o

GOOD FOR YOU, JUST REMEMBER DON'T BUY MORE IF YOU CAN'T AFFORD THEM....I'VE HAD FRIENDS THAT ACTUALLY MORTAGAGE THEIR HOMES AND NOW THEY WISH THEY WOULD HAVE WAITED...

Edited by mrref
  • Upvote 2

Im hooked, i sit at work and read all the BS,then go to ebay looking for bargins for small notes. I buy knowing that I have enough ( over 6 million),but if there is a dead line to turn in large notes,I want to have enough small notes for later.I would like for this to end so I could get along with life.

• Upvote 1

Who are you buying from?

I buy from Silvergreetings and I also buy on Ebay (as long as they are certified of course).... love them both.

Im hooked, i sit at work and read all the BS,then go to ebay looking for bargins for small notes. I buy knowing that I have enough ( over 6 million),but if there is a dead line to turn in large notes,I want to have enough small notes for later.I would like for this to end so I could get along with life.

Me too. HOOKED!!! ;)

Edited by Alex38

Not only bought more Dinar but added the fricken Dong to it. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh ! Somebody stop me ! :wacko:

They must have support groups for people like us. OH yah! It's call Dinar Vets... silly me ! :twothumbs:

Hey Kitty

Whats with the Dong I thought that was in a bad way at the moment ?? you holding Intel we addicts need Come on your holdin . Share baby give us some sugar :P :P :P:lol: :lol:

Cheers Chilli B) B)

• Upvote 1

You are never too poor for more dinar, a few visits to the bloodbank throughout the month and you could net another 100k for $110. GO RV!! biggrin.gif

btw, cisole--- emot-worship.gif

laugh.gif

I probably can't give blood due to my age, but I'm willing to take donations, and I can sell that. lol

I have to admit; I am a pumper. A PUMPER OF LOVE!!! WAAAAS UP EVERYBODY?!?!?!? HAHAHAHAHA!!! On a side note: DON'T BUY MORE DINAR... let ME buy all of it! (and you can quote me) B)

Peace!

Hmmmmdry.gif, so ya NOT gonna share then? What do they teac h in school these days? rolleyes.gifwink.gif

• Upvote 1

I only got one dong :(

Dogs long in dong and if it comes in before the dinar (doubt it) I'm going to use it to buy more dinar. If dinars first then dog will be even longer in the dong ahahahahahahah

Ethier way cant lose win win win !!!!!!!!!

GO RV !!!!!!!!!!

Go !!!!!! DINAR !!!!!

GO !!!!! DONG !!!!!!!!!

Not only bought more Dinar but added the fricken Dong to it. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh ! Somebody stop me ! :wacko:

They must have support groups for people like us. OH yah! It's call Dinar Vets... silly me ! :twothumbs:

They don't call this site Dinar "Vets" for nothing... probably gonna have to open a wing in half the hospitals in the country to deal with the side effects of this roller coaster ride... to be called the DV Wing!wink.gif I don't wanna crack any jokes about the "dong" ... but I am pretty sure Thug will take a "shot at it"! ohmy.gif (sorry, was that below the belt?) GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif