Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ALL IQD INVESTORS SHOULD WATCH THIS MOVIE

Oh wait ....

To count down from 6 to 0 days....

To say tommorow we party because we RV.....

ETC...

That is saying anything ?

Please..... I see people that like to be fed and read BS...........

So if you do read it in the future..... stop complaining about the PUMPERS/GURU's and CRAP that comes with it !!!!

Edited by Nightwalker
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 12

Alrighty Then!

Only If someone does not know anything about IQD this could be a good starting point. We have people on this site that have been on here for over a thousand days. I have spent hundreds and hundres of hours studying the IQD. Your title is one of the most miss leading ones I have every seen on this site!

"ALL IQD INVESTORS SHOULD WATCH THIS MOVIE Don't think like an idiot people" To quote Charlie Brown "Good Grief" :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

133 views in 2 hours tells me it speaks the truth !! :D

133 views in 2 hours means 133 people were duped into clicking on a link. A monkey smelling crap on his finger got more views in an hour. Any dimwit with imovie could put this together. You posted THAT video on THIS site? Oy vey! :blink:

Apparently I've met my quota for -1's for the day. I wish I would've saved one for you.

• Upvote 3

133 views in 2 hours means 133 people were duped into clicking on a link. A monkey smelling crap on his finger got more views in an hour. Any dimwit with imovie could put this together. You posted THAT video on THIS site? Oy vey! :blink:

TOO FUNNY........I used one of my negatives for you.........GO DINAR

• Upvote 1

Hi People,

All I wanted to do this morning, was to come to this respectable site......

10 Min later & 30 threads later, the only info I got was OKIE this and OKIE that and pumper this and pumpers that & Guru's knowing crap.....

So if my heading is misleading and info in the video is useless..... I'ts no diffrent from anything else on the site the past 2 weeks.

SO PLEASE... IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE WITH REAL TRUTHFULL LEADS OR INFO

Then I don't have to make stupid video's like this out of frustration.....

PS. Thnx for my 280 views today in the video :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Hi People,

10 Min later & 30 threads later, the only info I got was OKIE this and OKIE that and pumper this and pumpers that & Guru's knowing crap.....

So if my heading is misleading and info in the video is useless..... I'ts no diffrent from anything else on the site the past 2 weeks.

My advice to you is to read and study the news articles..........follow the bread crumbs............GO DINAR

Hi People,

So are you getting paid by the click? seems like you mighty proud of the views today, but based on your circus barker type title and just a link on your post, you naturally are going to get a bunch of views....and then a bunch of negs.

Moderators - I think this post should be removed. Newbie hasn't been here long enough or studied enough to understand the game.

NightWalker - If you've only been here a week and you're already complaining - have a little compassion for those that have been listening to this crap for yeeeears! Most have gotten used to the pumpers and read it only for entertainment value. You would be serving yourself and the membership best by reading the news and chats over the past years to see how this has all been developing.

Welcome to DV, hope all turns out well for you and your investment. And please don't post anymore stu*id stuff. Thanks.

Namaste.

• Upvote 1

Ok then, I've got a question.

There is 100.. maybe thousands of new people startin to learn about the Dinar and the RV.

They stumble on this site, because its a respectable site....

This videos speaks the truth.... just like all the warning all the other members give to all the new Dinar investors... Don't trust Pumpers / Guru's. Do your homework... think.. before you buy...

That is the message in the video.... so don't go watch it.....

yes its a stupid video.... but I personaly know of 5 close friends that jump and buy Dinar because of crap Guru's and Pumpers put on this site......

I just wanted to shout out the warning... loud and clear !

if you think about it.... is it really then such a stupid video ?

Not totally stupid. I, and as I believe, most, of the people on this site knew the risks of investing in the IQD. We just don't people calling us stupid because they are unwilling to take the risk. I for one did not invest more than I was willing to lose if the IQD never RV'd. So with that being said, the video is unnecessary and unproductive and that is why you are getting so many negatives.

Hi People,

If you don't like the site, then just go away. You obviously won't be missed looking at all the red on your posts! :P

In the meantime here's some advice. Just sit back, relax and wait. Huge strides have been made in the last 6 months. This will pop when it's time and not a moment sooner!