Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Just a Question "How many here have been to Iraq"

Hey Rockstar. Just what would you like to know? Im not there now but did 3 tours there in 03, 04, 06. i purchased my dinar in 04. I dont claim to have first hand knowledge of whats going on but I do have friends that are there now. They arent telling me anything of importance.

• Upvote 2

Hey Rockstar. Just what would you like to know? Im not there now but did 3 tours there in 03, 04, 06. i purchased my dinar in 04. I dont claim to have first hand knowledge of whats going on but I do have friends that are there now. They arent telling me anything of importance.

Ya i just want to know if the people on here have seen what is really going on out there .OR if the just happened across the dinar on some investors web site

Been there, have friends there now....the only one's that "know" ain't sayin....if you're looking for specific information as to when and how much all I can tell ya is hunker down and be patient. Its been said on here many a time that our "clue" will be on CBI, and NO disrespect to anyone, but you will see it there before you hear it anywhere else, IMO.

• Upvote 1

Been there, have friends there now....the only one's that "know" ain't sayin....if you're looking for specific information as to when and how much all I can tell ya is hunker down and be patient. Its been said on here many a time that our "clue" will be on CBI, and NO disrespect to anyone, but you will see it there before you hear it anywhere else, IMO.

I have been here since may 03'

• Upvote 1

I doubt most people have. So what. The point is what? I've never been to a slaughterhouse yet I still buy steaks. I've never done business with dozens of companies yet I own their stock. I've never grown wheat but I still eat bread. I've cast a lot of votes in my lifetime yet never met a single candidate. What possible difference does it make if people have been to Iraq or not? It doesn't make the dinar any more or less legitimate as a currency.

Sound like you need to get more involved with where your money goes .The point im trying to make is don't go blindly in the dark on a promise from a person that dont know a thing about what is actually happing in any part of your life .

This is what has the country in the shape we are in right now .If more people got engaged 20 years ago in the economy . Maybe just Maybe we could have diverted the disaster,that is becoming of our economy .

Now I wont clame to know every thing about dinar. But i do know for a fact that it will reinstate this year .Perhaps very soon !!

The important thing to remember is there is no better way to get more money out of this than just going to the bank and cashing it in OR investing it back in Iraq.

If anybody tells you different they are trying to get in your pocket for a %...................Thats not :twocents: thats a fact.

1st Gulf War, 2nd Gulf War, then 4 years as a contractor, running convoy security, have Iraqi friends I try to keep in touch with, all they soon is soon, but they been saying that for years.

So you know what you have and i bet you dont get lead in to anything concerning you dinar

I think that even-though we have done our part for our country. Maybe we are just not finished yet. Because it seems that some of the good hearted folks on here need some guidance .

I think some of us should step up and get some of these scam (gurus) in to a new line of work .like picking up trash for the county .That way we can keep a eye on them .

Edited by The RockStar
  • Upvote 1

I drove across Iraq in 1973 with my folks on our first vacation in the Middle East together. Bought a cool onyx and brass lamp in the covered suque in Baghdad. Spent an afternoon at the ruins of Babylon. The people were very nice.

Peace and Prosperity

Lets hope im able to take my kids there in the future the ruins at babel are still there Assume site and Abraham's house site still there also .

I, myself, have worked in Iraq for 3 years as a Dept. of Defense contractor. I've worked at Camp Liberty which is west of Baghdad, and at the JMMT (Joint Military Mail Terminal) in both Camp Victory and at Camp Anaconda..which changed it's name to Joint Base Balad. So I can say with all honesty I've been to Iraq. This was from 2006 to 2009. I was working nights at the JMMT on the west side of the airport (BIAP) the morning they hung Saddam, and I was working the following night when they had the riots at the same prison when the general population of the prison found out that Saddam had been hung. That prison was about 1/2 mile from us and we heard that ruckus very clearly.

• Upvote 1

Agreed.

I drove across Iraq in 1973 with my folks on our first vacation in the Middle East together. Bought a cool onyx and brass lamp in the covered suque in Baghdad. Spent an afternoon at the ruins of Babylon. The people were very nice.

Peace and Prosperity

Off The Grid.........Thanks for sharing... Sounds really like a fantastic experience.... Would love to hear, if possible a tad bit more on what it used to be like over there back then... Thanks in advance

You would have to come to Afghanistan now .And put on a blue laniard no more red........................

I have been trying that too ... Fluor takes there sweet time and already denied one of my applications. Still have two open and now that you remind me let me see if anything is new. ;)

Was stationed in Balad 2004 which is where I purchased my first dinar. Back in 06-07 in both the Green Zone and Mosul where I got more dinar. Almost 2 1/2 years there. Would like to go back when safety is established.

It seems to me that there are a lot of people here that have no connection to Iraq .I would like to know Just how so many people have seen with there own eyes the things that are going on over there.

even if it was 20 years ago

sorry never been, too young with kids. Hope that doesn't make me lose any street cred!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been trying that too ... Fluor takes there sweet time and already denied one of my applications. Still have two open and now that you remind me let me see if anything is new. ;)

The SF85p is probably the problem unless you need the 86 and then that takes 6 months

FBI and rock island take there sweet time

sorry never been, too young with kids. Hope that doesn't make me lose any street cred!!!!!!!!!!!!

not at all some of us lost a lot for this stuff thats all im saying