Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

xe.com IQD description

kostaske

I just fell upon this currency site as I was browsing, and thought to share. The IQD description to me seems that it's been there for a while. However, it seems important since that is not a rumor site. Take it for what it is worth. I just wanted to bring an optimistic tone to DV today since not much is going on, and I am bored in front of my pc waiting for this thing to RV. (probably not today, I wish though) :) GO RV already!! :)

here is the link: http://www.xe.com/currency/iqd-iraqi-dinar

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I took a look at TRAVELEX exchange rates and Kuaiti Dinar is at .2446 per usd. Thats like a quarter for ever Kuwaiti dinar. Woud Iraq RV to a number that is 10 times that value? Makes me confused and maybe I am missing something?

Sorry for Typo...meant Kuwaiti Dinar

I would welcome an RV of .2446. That would be about 3/4 of a million dollars. If anyone had three million and it RVed to .2446 would you cash in or wait or perhaps cash in a part of it. I mean realy if i could get my hands on 750k i could change my life. Being retired I doesn't need as much money a young working family man or woman. ....Joe

I just fell upon this currency site as I was browsing, and thought to share. The IQD description to me seems that it's been there for a while. However, it seems important since that is not a rumor site. Take it for what it is worth. I just wanted to bring an optimistic tone to DV today since not much is going on, and I am bored in front of my pc waiting for this thing to RV. (probably not today, I wish though) :) GO RV already!! :)

here is the link: http://www.xe.com/currency/iqd-iraqi-dinar

Thats been there a very long time now .... someone posts almost every week, cheers anyway

I took a look at TRAVELEX exchange rates and Kuaiti Dinar is at .2446 per usd. Thats like a quarter for ever Kuwaiti dinar. Woud Iraq RV to a number that is 10 times that value? Makes me confused and maybe I am missing something?

you have that the wrong way around .... its quater of a kuwaiti dinar is equal to $1

the rate you are looking at is the inverse rate ... divide 1 by 0.24 = $4.11

therefore 1 KWD = $4.11 USD @ this rate you have given

anyway your rates are wrong I just checked XE.com

1 KWD = $3.66 USD

0.27 of 1 KWD = $1USD

http://www.xe.com/?c=KWD&r=1

Edited by The Machine
  • Upvote 5

Really....Thats why I am a newbie....I stil don't get it but thanks....I must be losing brain cells I use to be great with numbers now i am somewhat....well i won't all myself names. LOL Thank you for setting me straight

Oh look now I am a "MEMBER" No longer a newbie? Well consider me still a newbie.

Thanks Machine. Believe me I'm not a downer. I have owned dinar only a year and its worth more this year than last. I just got a bank statement that is for my checking account and they gave me 2 cents last week in interest. I float about 50k a year through that account. Just further proof of the impending demise of the USD. Machine....your input greatly appreciated sir.

its an easy mistake to make ... most currency converters will give you both rates here's how you use them

scenario 1

you have $100 USD ... to convert to KWD you divide it by 0.27 = 27 KWD

Scenario 2

you have 50 KWD and you want to exchange it to dollars you multiply it by 3.66 = $183 USD

hope this helps.

It might be confusing because the kuwaiti dinar is worth so much more than the dollar and the exact opposite to the iraqi dinar

Edited by The Machine
  • Upvote 2

I just fell upon this currency site as I was browsing, and thought to share. The IQD description to me seems that it's been there for a while. However, it seems important since that is not a rumor site. Take it for what it is worth. I just wanted to bring an optimistic tone to DV today since not much is going on, and I am bored in front of my pc waiting for this thing to RV. (probably not today, I wish though) smile.gif GO RV already!! smile.gif

here is the link: http://www.xe.com/cu...iqd-iraqi-dinar

If you have questions about an article that is posted on a website, try clicking on the "Search" button and using a key phrase in the article to see if it has already been discussed. That way you won't have to worry about posting old news.

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/64545-its-soooo-easy-even-a-caveman-can-do-it/

Welcome to Dinarvets!

-

If you have questions about an article that is posted on a website, try clicking on the "Search" button and using a key phrase in the article to see if it has already been discussed. That way you won't have to worry about posting old news.

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/64545-its-soooo-easy-even-a-caveman-can-do-it/

Welcome to Dinarvets!

-

Thanks for the suggestion. I will do that next time :)

I would welcome an RV of .2446. That would be about 3/4 of a million dollars. If anyone had three million and it RVed to .2446 would you cash in or wait or perhaps cash in a part of it. I mean realy if i could get my hands on 750k i could change my life. Being retired I doesn't need as much money a young working family man or woman. ....Joe

I don't know what site that is but it's wrong. Go to xe.com and use their converter and you see 1 KWD (Kuwaiti Dinar) = $3.66207 USD as of 10:05 AM EDT. Gosh, you guys type fast! I was trying to post this as an answer and by the time I did he had about 10 answers....sorry.

Edited by anothernewbie

Tha'd be way cool if the IF the Iraqi Dinar matched the Kuwait Dinar. A million Iraqi Dinar would be worth 3,660,000 USD. Not bad.

BECAUSE the Kuwait D is what it is, Iraq just might wanna match that or do it a bit of one-up-man-ship.

Edited by estewart

you have $100 USD ... to convert to KWD you divide it by 0.27 = 27 KWD ??????? WHY ARE WE EVEN TALKING ABOUT THE KWD

Because its a country with a past history of revaluing their currency in a very significant way, and many on here are hopeful Iraq will be competent enough to do the same?

Tha'd be way cool if the IF the Iraqi Dinar matched the Kuwait Dinar. A million Iraqi Dinar would be worth 3,660,000 USD. Not bad.

BECAUSE the Kuwait D is what it is, Iraq just might wanna match that or do it a bit of one-up-man-ship.

LOL!! Yea right, those in charge of Iraq will ignore things like the hyper-inflation, the immediate exhaustion of their dollar reserves and the basic destruction of the economy in favor of a rate that focuses on the more important characteristics of "one uping" Kuwait!! Who do you think these guys are, members of the US Congress?

Because its a country with a past history of revaluing their currency in a very significant way, ,,,

I'm afraid that is just a pumper myth. The Kuwait Dinar has never undergone a huge RV. Search the web for historical exchange rates and look it up for yourself.