Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Guru with a Gaurantee

11 Bravo

Hello.

I am considerably new here compared to most, however, I am not new to this investment. I probably have been involved in this longer than most but not with any forum or website, just my observations overall. I thank you for all your posts and look forward to your comments when you post, whether I agree or not but they create harmony and balance to the whole situation. Please stay grounded, stay yourself and don't ever change for anyone. GLTY and all. Go RV.

I enjoy and appreciate all inputs to the speculation.

Thank you

Question: If you do not buy into the $.85 to $ 1.10 release and rise later. What does your gut or best educated guess lead you to think might happen?

GreginTexas

My educated guess says at least 6 to 9 months. I am just happy as hell I may have a starting point!

Gut feels really tight. I can not say it can't happen!

Are you single? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Because Cisloe has Adam I'm just trying to meet the mark!!!!!!!

Thanks for post .........

As good as married.

Better actually.

Thanks for the post

Nice way to start the morning

Bob

Thanks Bob

Your a stand up guy, previous post do not apply to you.

• Upvote 1

To sum it up in a way I relate to ... "the proof is in the pudding, and the smell from the kitchen tells me it's almost done!" wink.gif Thanks bro... you always bring well grounded information, which we appreciate! And as long as you leave a couple of % points for fudging room the rest of us can fit in just fine!biggrin.gif Keep em coming... that is my vote (sorry ... out of +'s, but something tells me they don't matter to you as much as someones gratitude). th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

• Upvote 2

Hope everyone is well.

If the title helps people find it, I will consider keeping the name.

Your feedback is appreciated.

I wouldn't mind if you left the title because I do like your posts and go right to them when they show up. I have never understood (or appreciated) why you misspell "guarantee" as "gaurantee." Is this a regional dialect or a mistake?

GwaG,

Your thoughtful, level-headed, reflective approach in this post is most appreciated. Wish more people posting would follow your lead in character in delivering honest assessment without the hype. I have not read any of your posts till now. But, having done so, I am comfortable adding you to my very short list of reliable intel gathering posters (You and Adam being the only two on my list). I hope to see more of your posts. Please let me know if and when you change your screen-name.

Thank you for your genuine service.

Sincerely,

webbrp

Hope everyone is well.

It has been a busy week, with some fantastic news coming out of Iraq.

As always, take all information given in this post as mine. I take all responsibility for it.

Things I have heard.

I have been hearing that the GOI is fully functional at this time.

Although 1 Minister is a Temp, the government can function as a complete government.

I found 1 article that backed this statement, but somehow I lost the website. Sent link from work and cannot find it.

The third reading of the Hydro Carbon Law has been completed, and we are ready for a vote.

The complete Erbil agreement could be very close also.

This article shows the Kurdish relationships, as a part of Iraq, as well as the relationships with neighboring countries.

Notice the use of the word “stability”. Not just in any of these articles, but any articles you read in the near future.

http://www.kurdishglobe.net/display-article.html?id=CEE58D697EDED7A13E1CDB159942B081

Countries are requesting the release of Iraq from chapter seven.

China seems to be a new advocate of the lifting of the sanctions.

Just so happens that they have a large oil contract.

Iraq has always been able to sell oil, but proceeds were required to go to provide for the needs of the Iraqi people.

What I am seeing now is a move towards mass production. IMO this level of production would require the removal of limitations of chapter seven.

http://moneywatch.bnet.com/economic-news/news/iraqs-al-ahdab-oil-field-starts-production/6264129/

http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/2011/07/21/oil-ministry-recruits-1114-energy-workers/

http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/2011/07/20/uk-consultants-win-31m-iraqi-oil-refinery-deal/

I have not heard from friends in Iraq.

Calls go to voicemail, and have not been returned.

I wish I could validate any of these rumors, but they would be the ones that I would use for that.

Things I know

As of Saturday morning 0830 my time EST, there has been no RV.

Do not buy into the hype yet.

There are people that I talk with that think this could happen at anytime, I am still not one of them.

As you all know I am never one to say it is done, and would need some real proof to make that kind of statement.

The true excitement is that the things that I felt need to happen, are happening.

I have always stated that the GOI would have to be seated. Well it is IMO, with one Temp, but a complete working model.

Erbil agreement needs completed. I believe the HCL part to be done, or as good as. The complete agreement could be done within this coming week.

Chapter seven sanctions lifted. I can’t prove this, but all signs point to this being done.

Others around this and other sites are saying that all of this is a sign that we are at the end.

I have always said the other key is a “Stable” Government.

Please take notice of all articles that you read. See if you see more of an emphasis being made about the countries stability.

Sometimes saying it can make it true if enough people believe it, or can get rich from it.

I know people want this to happen right now. Some people need this to happen now.

I have stated before 6-9 months from this point.

The people that I know, that are looking for this to be done, are stating a value ranging from $0.85 to $1.10.

They are under the impression that this would allow Iraq to be able to develop their infrastructure, and have the capital needed to make the upgrades needed to support their countries needs in the next year while they develop their country.

At that point they would be in a position for the next RV.

I don’t know if I buy into that.

Last thing to address.

I started Guru with a Guarantee as a rib (joke) full of sarcasm.

I have never considered myself a “Guru”.

Some people feel I do this for my ego, but that is not the case.

My real job feeds my ego quite well, and believe me I do have an ego, we all do.

Not to put down this site or people here, I would never use some social media web site to boost my ego.

I am planning this as my last post under this title.

It has been a long week for me, and I have not seen much of what has been said here, so I will be around.

No post and run. I will reply as I am in and out through day.

11 Bravo

To sum it up in a way I relate to ... "the proof is in the pudding, and the smell from the kitchen tells me it's almost done!" wink.gif Thanks bro... you always bring well grounded information, which we appreciate! And as long as you leave a couple of % points for fudging room the rest of us can fit in just fine!biggrin.gif Keep em coming... that is my vote (sorry ... out of +'s, but something tells me they don't matter to you as much as someones gratitude). th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

You know more than most.

I took about -100 on Ryder and about -250 on another ROFLMAO

I wouldn't mind if you left the title because I do like your posts and go right to them when they show up. I have never understood (or appreciated) why you misspell "guarantee" as "gaurantee." Is this a regional dialect or a mistake?

Actually a mistake.

My spelling always suxs. Actually have dislexia, and spelling didnt really mean much to me growing up.

Also have FFS.

Fat Finger emordnyS, damn that dislexia!

Edited by 11 Bravo
  • Upvote 1

Hope everyone is well.

It has been a busy week, with some fantastic news coming out of Iraq.

As always, take all information given in this post as mine. I take all responsibility for it.

Things I have heard.

I have been hearing that the GOI is fully functional at this time.

Although 1 Minister is a Temp, the government can function as a complete government.

I found 1 article that backed this statement, but somehow I lost the website. Sent link from work and cannot find it.

The third reading of the Hydro Carbon Law has been completed, and we are ready for a vote.

The complete Erbil agreement could be very close also.

This article shows the Kurdish relationships, as a part of Iraq, as well as the relationships with neighboring countries.

Notice the use of the word “stability”. Not just in any of these articles, but any articles you read in the near future.

http://www.kurdishglobe.net/display-article.html?id=CEE58D697EDED7A13E1CDB159942B081

Countries are requesting the release of Iraq from chapter seven.

China seems to be a new advocate of the lifting of the sanctions.

Just so happens that they have a large oil contract.

Iraq has always been able to sell oil, but proceeds were required to go to provide for the needs of the Iraqi people.

What I am seeing now is a move towards mass production. IMO this level of production would require the removal of limitations of chapter seven.

http://moneywatch.bnet.com/economic-news/news/iraqs-al-ahdab-oil-field-starts-production/6264129/

http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/2011/07/21/oil-ministry-recruits-1114-energy-workers/

http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/2011/07/20/uk-consultants-win-31m-iraqi-oil-refinery-deal/

I have not heard from friends in Iraq.

Calls go to voicemail, and have not been returned.

I wish I could validate any of these rumors, but they would be the ones that I would use for that.

Things I know

As of Saturday morning 0830 my time EST, there has been no RV.

Do not buy into the hype yet.

There are people that I talk with that think this could happen at anytime, I am still not one of them.

As you all know I am never one to say it is done, and would need some real proof to make that kind of statement.

The true excitement is that the things that I felt need to happen, are happening.

I have always stated that the GOI would have to be seated. Well it is IMO, with one Temp, but a complete working model.

Erbil agreement needs completed. I believe the HCL part to be done, or as good as. The complete agreement could be done within this coming week.

Chapter seven sanctions lifted. I can’t prove this, but all signs point to this being done.

Others around this and other sites are saying that all of this is a sign that we are at the end.

I have always said the other key is a “Stable” Government.

Please take notice of all articles that you read. See if you see more of an emphasis being made about the countries stability.

Sometimes saying it can make it true if enough people believe it, or can get rich from it.

I know people want this to happen right now. Some people need this to happen now.

I have stated before 6-9 months from this point.

The people that I know, that are looking for this to be done, are stating a value ranging from $0.85 to $1.10.

They are under the impression that this would allow Iraq to be able to develop their infrastructure, and have the capital needed to make the upgrades needed to support their countries needs in the next year while they develop their country.

At that point they would be in a position for the next RV.

I don’t know if I buy into that.

Last thing to address.

I started Guru with a Guarantee as a rib (joke) full of sarcasm.

I have never considered myself a “Guru”.

Some people feel I do this for my ego, but that is not the case.

My real job feeds my ego quite well, and believe me I do have an ego, we all do.

Not to put down this site or people here, I would never use some social media web site to boost my ego.

I am planning this as my last post under this title.

It has been a long week for me, and I have not seen much of what has been said here, so I will be around.

No post and run. I will reply as I am in and out through day.

11 Bravo

RANGERS lead the way!

GwaG,

Your thoughtful, level-headed, reflective approach in this post is most appreciated. Wish more people posting would follow your lead in character in delivering honest assessment without the hype. I have not read any of your posts till now. But, having done so, I am comfortable adding you to my very short list of reliable intel gathering posters (You and Adam being the only two on my list). I hope to see more of your posts. Please let me know if and when you change your screen-name.

Thank you for your genuine service.

Sincerely,

webbrp

Screen name will never change.

If I ever get booted, I'm out.

Been tossed from much better places. No offense to anyone.

• Upvote 1

There is nothing ego-feeding about your post title. If anything it's self-depreciating humor by referring to yourself as a guru. You bring relevant information and honest, levelheaded opinions...something this forum thrives on. Thank you for your service and thank you for taking the time to share what you have heard and what you think.