Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hahahahaha

Alex38

7-23-2011 Comedian Guru Alex38 I want to be a “guru” for a second and tell my thoughts…The IQD will RV either by the end of TODAY or by the end of ANY DAY after this one!!! (just so you know, i am not a pumper!) - (This goes out to Alex38 and all the dinarians in the chat rooms & forums who secretly want to be gurus, thanks for your deep thought predictions Alex38)

7-23-2011 Guru Dustyd14369 my dates remain the same… jul 28 – aug 11 is a great window according to my top sources

7-23-2011 Guru Adam Montana I’m pretty excited about the next 7 days or so! Word is that HCL OR Chapter 7 could be pushed through before Ramadan. We need a stable Iraq, GOI, and either HCL or Chapter 7 lifted before we see the RV. The GOI (government of Iraq) is seated and sufficiently stable to support an RV, Chapter 7 is not lifted at this time, nor is the HCL complete. HCL is Hydro Carbon Law – basically, it is what is stopping Iraq from opeating as a business. They can’t effectively profit from their oil until the HCL is resolved and Chapter 7 is what is keeping Iraq from acting as a full powered country – they are prohibited from operating a full military. If Iraq RVs before HCL, they can’t sell oil to back the value of the dinar, if Iraq RVs before Ch7 is lifted, they can’t protect themselves from Iran or another invading country. What I’m hearing, they are going to try to get BOTH issues shoved through almost simultaneously. This will be HUGE news! If they can get the HCL or CH7 to go through, we are IN THE MONEY!

B)

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

7-23-2011 Comedian Guru Alex38 I want to be a “guru” for a second and tell my thoughts…The IQD will RV either by the end of TODAY or by the end of ANY DAY after this one!!! (just so you know, i am not a pumper!) - (This goes out to Alex38 and all the dinarians in the chat rooms & forums who secretly want to be gurus, thanks for your deep thought predictions Alex38)

B)

Way to go Alex38 ! ;)

Not everyone is familiar with the D Guru website and ur Heading didn't state that ur Post came from another Site so there may been a little Confusion. But I'm familiar with that Site and I share ur Enthusiasum.

It's always good to see DV Members getting Recognition. Way to Bring The Wicked Stuff, Bro ! :D

• Upvote 1

Way to go Alex38 ! ;)

Not everyone is familiar with the D Guru website and ur Heading didn't state that ur Post came from another Site so there may been a little Confusion. But I'm familiar with that Site and I share ur Enthusiasum.

It's always good to see DV Members getting Recognition. Way to Bring The Wicked Stuff, Bro ! :D

Thank you, sir!

• Upvote 1

7-23-2011 Comedian Guru Alex38 I want to be a “guru” for a second and tell my thoughts…The IQD will RV either by the end of TODAY or by the end of ANY DAY after this one!!! (just so you know, i am not a pumper!) - (This goes out to Alex38 and all the dinarians in the chat rooms & forums who secretly want to be gurus, thanks for your deep thought predictions Alex38

:bow:

• Upvote 1

"The IQD will RV either by the end of TODAY or by the end of ANY DAY after this one!!!"

Way to NAIL that prediction Alex38! I'm not sure if I'd rather be a newbie or a guru. Congrats on the shout out! :rolleyes:

I just went on to "that site" and took a look at your post..... YOU HAVE ARRIVED!

• Upvote 1

"The IQD will RV either by the end of TODAY or by the end of ANY DAY after this one!!!"

Way to NAIL that prediction Alex38! I'm not sure if I'd rather be a newbie or a guru. Congrats on the shout out! :rolleyes:

I just went on to "that site" and took a look at your post..... YOU HAVE ARRIVED!

hahahahaha... funny stuff!! B)

• Upvote 1

7-23-2011 Comedian Guru Alex38 I want to be a “guru” for a second and tell my thoughts…The IQD will RV either by the end of TODAY or by the end of ANY DAY after this one!!!

Way to go Alex. You came up with the same prediction I did yesterday (sort of). I said with 100% certainty that "We are closer to the RV than we were yesterday!" And you can take that to the bank. And today I'm sticking to it!!!... ;):D

• Upvote 2

Way to go Alex. You came up with the same prediction I did yesterday (sort of). I said with 100% certainty that "We are closer to the RV than we were yesterday!" And you can take that to the bank. And today I'm sticking to it!!!... ;):D

SAWEEET!!!! B)

• Upvote 1

It can't be today!!!!! My 9am day after postmark is not til in the morning...it if goes today I will be in mourning :lol: ....some of you know what I'm talking about.....better late than never doesn't apply... it's looking good anyway