Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kuwait RV vs Iraq RV

Of all of the good points brought out here in some of these bloggers comments...it basically just shows that most folks are guessing at pretty much all of this when it comes to figuring out what Iraq will do with it's currency and how many dinars the U.S. holds, and/or if they do?.....Most of us have to assume, or many of us would like to assume, that it would most definitely be a positive event as per what Iraq does with it's currency, or we would not be here on these blogs...(or at least most of us would'nt be)...there are a few of us that know of the real growth that is taking place in Iraq and that historically that most countries that have done the opposite of what we are expecting, have typically been countries with all of the opposite characteristics of what Iraq is pertraying......if one does'nt believe this, just look at their GDP, it is projected to be 4.5 times higher this year from last year as per the IMF, the CIA World Factbook showed them the fastest growth economy in the world, as well as Hillarious stating that they would grow faster than China in the next 2 years, single digit inflation is really great stats too, it goes on and on and on....why would the U.S. NOT want to be holding something on this country, especially if it's a winner, or soon to be?...Why would'nt we?...To each his own I assume, but I'm betting on the winning horse, as there are plenty of losers out there right now, and Iraq is definitely not one of them...For what it's worth....

• Downvote 1

i agree the U.S does hold dinar i truly believe that. Now how much is the big ? is it trillions or billions or what? also remember the rothschilds own aall the central banks and yes they own the CBI just a quick tip. They run the show thats for sure along wih other high powered and global banking eltists.

What’s the significance of having a central bank within a country and why should you concern yourself, your family and colleagues?

Central banks are illegally created PRIVATE banks that are owned by the Rothschild banking family. The family has been around for more than 230 years and has slithered its way into each country on this planet, threatened every world leader and their governments and cabinets with physical and economic death and destruction, and then emplaced their own people in these central banks to control and manage each country’s pocketbook. Worse, the Rothschilds also control the machinations of each government at the macro level, not concerning themselves with the daily vicissitudes of our individual personal lives. Except when we get too far out of line.

The grand plan of The First Sphere of Influence is to create a global mononation. Please do not confuse this with the term globalization. Mononation and globalization couldn’t be more different in concept, scope and purpose. Mononation is one state. It has one government. One set of laws for all ordinary citizens, no laws for the elite. Globalization refers to communicating, trading, interacting, etc. among separate, different, independent, sovereign countries.

The grand plan of The First Sphere of Influence is to create a global mononation.

Our own Federal Reserve is an illegally emplaced private bank that is directly responsible for creating all the US’s depressions, recessions, and the inflation and deflation of our dollar. The Fed controls the printing of our own currency, and then charges the US government interest on those loans. The interest is growing each year, making it difficult if not impossible for our government to pay it. How do we pay this interest? By the US Personal Income Tax. This tax goes to the Rothschild family.

In the coming months, as I continue to gather intel and write a book about The First Sphere of Influence, I will share more and more. For now, I kindly ask that you read each of the 165 lines below. One hundred and sixty-five reasons to believe my intel. You can click on each bank and visit its website. I’ve seen each one. They’re real. And they’re one of the reasons why each country is in such deep debt to this insidious family, the Rothschilds.

By the way, if you’re curious what the US debt is to the BIS, please refer to the table at the end of this article, taken from the latest statistical results provided by the Joint External Debt Hub, which receives data from the BIS, International Monetary Fund, World Bank, and the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development.

Dude...if you are going to copy and past someone elses work at least give them credit for it...and maybe before you do that you spend just a nano second to verify it...

The Federal Reserve is not owned by the Rothchilds...

http://www.factcheck...bank-ownership/

and your writing a book???

Edited by jmw
  • Upvote 3

Dude...if you are going to copy and past someone elses work at least give them credit for it...and maybe before you do that you spend just a nano second to verify it...

ok are u the forum police now???? honestly jusst ignore me if i bother you that much it might be in your best interest.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Of all of the good points brought out here in some of these bloggers comments...it basically just shows that most folks are guessing at pretty much all of this when it comes to figuring out what Iraq will do with it's currency and how many dinars the U.S. holds, and/or if they do?.....Most of us have to assume, or many of us would like to assume, that it would most definitely be a positive event as per what Iraq does with it's currency, or we would not be here on these blogs...(or at least most of us would'nt be)...there are a few of us that know of the real growth that is taking place in Iraq and that historically that most countries that have done the opposite of what we are expecting, have typically been countries with all of the opposite characteristics of what Iraq is pertraying......if one does'nt believe this, just look at their GDP, it is projected to be 4.5 times higher this year from last year as per the IMF, the CIA World Factbook showed them the fastest growth economy in the world, as well as Hillarious stating that they would grow faster than China in the next 2 years, single digit inflation is really great stats too, it goes on and on and on....why would the U.S. NOT want to be holding something on this country, especially if it's a winner, or soon to be?...Why would'nt we?...To each his own I assume, but I'm betting on the winning horse, as there are plenty of losers out there right now, and Iraq is definitely not one of them...For what it's worth....

Where exactly does the IMF claim the GDP to be 4.5 times higher? When you look at the IMF's page for Iraq they state the projected increases for both 2011 (9.6%) and 2012 (12.6%). Neither of those figures comes close to the 450% (4.5 times) that you state they claim. I also don't see anything from the CIA World Fact Book that shows Iraq having the fastest growing economy in the world at present.

http://www.imf.org/external/country/IRQ/index.htm

• Upvote 1

ok are u the forum police now???? honestly jusst ignore me if i bother you that much it might be in your best interest.

So when someone sees you posting nonsense your request is that they just ignore it and thus give your spewage tacit approval, nice try! Not going to work though.

Where exactly does the IMF claim the GDP to be 4.5 times higher? When you look at the IMF's page for Iraq they state the projected increases for both 2011 (9.6%) and 2012 (12.6%). Neither of those figures comes close to the 450% (4.5 times) that you state they claim. I also don't see anything from the CIA World Fact Book that shows Iraq having the fastest growing economy in the world at present.

http://www.imf.org/external/country/IRQ/index.htm

I don't see 4.5x from the previous 12 months. But back in 97 Iraq's GDP is estimated (by the World Bank) to be on about $10B (USD), so when you start low you can show a very big percentage gain. Here is a handy chart with all the nations the world bank tracks, that lets you graph any of the countries on a variety of indicators (too bad money supply is not among them).

http://www.google.com/publicdata/explore?ds=d5bncppjof8f9_&met_y=ny_gdp_mktp_cd&idim=country:IRQ&dl=en&hl=en&q=gdp+of+iraq#ctype=l&strail=false&nselm=h&met_y=ny_gdp_mktp_cd&scale_y=lin&ind_y=false&rdim=country&idim=country:IRQ:KWT:SAU&hl=en&dl=en

To be honest, I think this was just something passed around from forum to forum, probly started by some guru as a way to solidify this investment as coming out only as a straight up RV and nothing else....

Because if you buy into this it blocks all logic from entering your thought process as to what other outcomes could happen, and therefore you would be more inclined to spend all your money on buying more dinar....

So you have bought dinar? Or not? If you didn't buy dinar why bother posting. That's a total waste of time and very sad on your part.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sorry, but you actually believe the federalreserve.gov website as your source? Bernake wouldn't even tell the US Government where Trillions of dollars went, in fact when asked if he could say where the money went, he replied "no". And they are going to answer some websites question of ownership? Again, No.

Suggest some research on the Fed and the Rothschilds family history, makes for good reading.

Hint : see who owns the banks that own stocks in the Fed.

Edited by Sirius
  • Upvote 1

Back in the 90's it was the "tech bubble" that had a """"projected"""""" surplus...... but it will be impossible for us to ever get out of debt as long as we have a government that spends well beyond its means.... It is not governments roll to provide housing, food and medical to its people..... this role is reserved for family, church and charitable organizations and thats why churches and charity orgs get taxed exempt status........ Governments role is to provide protection of our boards and to maintain unity of the states................ FDR started the whole social program thing with social security and its boomed from there!! many people dont realize that social security was supposed to be benefit for widows of war veterans...now we have illegal aliens trying to get it.......we all know of people that are able to work, yet refuse to becuase they can get ss and so much more from other programs.....if you get laid off..why work when you can collect a check for nothing and work under the table and make for doing less than if you worked you normal job!!! lesson on how much waste and fraud is in our government......I had someone tell me to get a divorce on purpose......heres how the scam works.....

We worked for a hotel...we averaged 120 bucks a day...back in early 90s.....coworker blow by blow of how it works

divorce the wife, use you moms address as yours

recycle the child support check month to month

you get single health from job...much cheaper than family medical

wife goes on walfare..remember your deadbeat and she is now poor!! wink wink

wife gets food stamps, health care, and gets to claim head of house hold at end of year.....thats 4-5 g's guareented!!!

wife also qualifies for a sh#t load of other government programs...ie summer camp for kids ect....

its amazing the people would do this, but they do.....I just cant....to me its not right, and infact I get pissed off the more I think about it..back then I was in my early 20's and i wasnt politically motivated or knowledgable about much...but still thought it was wrong....I worked for and to this day believe you need to work for what you want.....Its just a shame uncle Sam always has his hand in my pocket to give to another for a vote!

So you have bought dinar? Or not? If you didn't buy dinar why bother posting. That's a total waste of time and very sad on your part.

No I havent bought any dinar.....I dont even know what it looks like.....Im just here to get everyone to sell their dinar back to the dealers so that they can turn around and sell them again.......

laugh.giflaugh.gif Come on tootles.....use your head!!

• Downvote 2

JMW....every post you make seems to suggest that you don't believe that this currency will RV.....so why in the world to you hold Dinar and why do you waste your time here???

Well if you thought about it for a minute, he probly does deep down believe that somehow, someway the dinar will rise in value.....and that he is hoping for the same thing as everyone else.....But sometimes the logistics in this investment can get the best of your thoughts and make it seem like a long shot but hey thats the truth....this surely is not a guarantee....but MAYBE he is like me in that he already bought it, so might as well ride it out to the end and see what happens!!! Anything is possible, but some of us choose to actually look at the numbers and try to make sense of them and alot of them dont quite fit the scenerio yet but that could change at the drop of a dime.....

• Downvote 2

Comparing apples to peanut ......

Even if we were to pretend for a moment that Kuwait RVed their currency over night ..... still, Iraq would possess some major differences. Duration of time between rate changes and the emergence of the personal computor. It was a very small group of people that were fortunate enough to buy kuwait dinar for that purpose.

Currently, Iraq dinar has a huge following and cult like groups all over the internet.

It's bigger than the Hula Hoop.... If you don't have one, you aint cool!

I'm expecting a much smaller rate.

Some good points. Kuwait didn't need development money to get back to business as usual. Yes, their oilfields were damaged but little was done to reinstate their autonomy.

Also, I have long viewed the Saudi-led, Sunni jihad as the impetus behind an RV that suits their purpose of global energy dominance. To say their theocratic influence is regionally limited is naive. We are dealing with the most shrewd people in the world folks. Determining what jihadist view wins the Iraqi lotto is difficult at this time- but I would offer a rate around 27 cents (value of the Saudi riyal, Qatari rial and the UAE dirham). This is a race for them - complete with competition and divine mandate. I have no inclination as to a Shiite-derived rate/date. We may never see a return in that scenario which may include regional hostilities and leave us impotent in support.

How exactly do you go from this quote to the

Status quo....??????

A QUOTE FROM THE PAST

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America ’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the US Government cannot pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies. Increasing America ’s debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that ‘the buck stops here.' Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better.”

SENATOR BARACK H. OBAMA, MARCH, 2006

thank you!!!

PLEASE BACK UP YOUR STATEMENT, THERE IS NOT ONE SHRED OF EVIDENCE IN YOUR STORY. NO ONE CAN PROVE AT THIS TIME THAT UST IS HOLDING TRILLIONS OF DINARS, THERE IS NO LINKS OR EVIDENCE THAT SUPPORTS THIS..A GURU STARTED THIS RUMOR MONTHS AGO AND PEOPLE ON THIS SITE FELLED FOR IT... :rolleyes:

I have no dog in this fight but just to keep a balance....can you prove the USA doesn't hold any dinar and can you share the proof, links, evidence to support your opinion? just curious.

Another question to others...what does Kuwait's yesterdays have to do with Iraq's currency today? The thing that could effect it is the value of

kuwait's currency at present due to trade between the two countries.It doesn't make sense that Iraq would have a currency much lower than their trade neighbors. Just my worthless opinion.

• Upvote 1

thank you!!!

I have no dog in this fight but just to keep a balance....can you prove the USA doesn't hold any dinar and can you share the proof, links, evidence to support your opinion? just curious.

Another question to others...what does Kuwait's yesterdays have to do with Iraq's currency today? The thing that could effect it is the value of

kuwait's currency at present due to trade between the two countries.It doesn't make sense that Iraq would have a currency much lower than their trade neighbors. Just my worthless opinion.

The problem is that people claim the UST hold trillions of dinar and claims it as fact - many are just asking for the evidence of something that many keep claiming as fact. Not a unreasonable request. Especially when a number of the people that make the claim are the same people that lie week in and week out about so many other things.

In regards to currency value, why would it need to be close to the Kuwaiti dinar and not Saudi Arabia's riyal at $0.27 or Syria's pound at $0.02?

Edited by HopefulTxn