Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CNN News Ticker

horns

It said something like debt ceiling negotiations close to a deal and new revenue sources to be announced at a later date. Did anyone else see something like that? I am paraphrasing because it was late last night.

Edited by horns

The agreement to raise the US debt ceiling was completed months ago. This whole thing is for show - call it "Congressional Reality TV"... just so the American people think that there is controversy in congress over putting the US further in the hole with the international central bankers.... Fact - all elected officials are on the take from the bankers via campaign funds and payola

Just take the Blue Pill and go back to sleep....

• Upvote 3

It said something like debt ceiling negotiations close to a deal and new revenue sources to be announced at a later date. Did anyone else see something like that? I am paraphrasing because it was late last night.

I don't think there is a deal of any kind right now. I listened to an interview this morning with Boehner, and he was adamant, that they were not even close! I tend to believe that, but he is still a politician, and his lips were moving! If you know what I mean!!!

As far as this having any effect on the RV, I doubt it. I think that is something our glorious Guru's use to fill their prediction posts!

Go RV!!!

:o:o:o

• Upvote 1

Or President Obama is saving his moment and say I have solved the debt crunch and say I have given permission that Iraq will rv and it has been my idea ever since I took office like he killed Bin Ladden

oh but wait..he did kill Bin Ladden. He was with the Seals. He said so. I believe everything he says.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

WELL, ONE THING IS CERTAIN BUSH #43 PUT

A 25MIL PRICE TAG OSAMA'S HEAD AND

COULDN'T GET HIM AFTER 8 YEARS IN OFFICE!

PRESIDENT BARRACK OBAMA PROMISED THE COUNTRY

THAT OSAMA WOULD BE BROUGHT TO JUSTICE

AND HE KEPT THAT PROMISE,WITHOUT PAYING

THE 25 MIL BOUNTY .

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO STARTED THE HUNT

AS MUCH AS WHO COMPLETED THE TASK...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The new source of revenues will be put off for political reasons. Obama is in trouble at the polls unless he coughs up a miracle. He will cough up that miracle when he signs the go ahead Bill to RV sitting on his desk for over a month now. It's all about timing.

Just sign the damn Bill. Leave politicis out. Obama, you are mucking up the world just to get re-elected.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1