Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday Bytes: OKIE- Tues Wed or Thurs for RV

DinarThug

From CNN. The Clown News Network. We Make The British Tabloids Seem Reputable.

7-19-2011 Guru Longfellow it’s done in Iraq. It was supposed to go live at 9 am this morning but was pulled back by the US. Iraq is furious and wants it out. The US can’t hold it back much longer...IMF will step in soon...do it anyway if the US doesn’t quit playing around... I think we are right on the verge of seeing this

7-19-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man why it didn't appear yesterday...I have no idea...don't think anyone else does either. Historically tues wed or thurs are the most prevalent days for a r/v--this scenario may be in play...the dinar is international ...it is just a short matter of time before it has to become effective in the usa. The rate is 4.40...may be paired to the british pound

7-19-2011 Guru Bluwolf internal rv, yes it was done...next step is for it to pop up internationally, hence forth cashin...US has been bypass(ed)... the IMF and WTO will pull the plug...when??...anytime now...any minute, any hour, it will just pop up

7-19-2011 Guru Kaperoni this guy told me last week he saw the lower denoms at the bank. He is solid...so if he said so, it {is} true... now, with the lower denoms in the banks, i can assure u we are close...there is no way Shabs put the lower denoms in the banks and sits for weeks, or months...to much as risk...if the rv was weeks or months away, he could keep them secure in the CBI vaults...no need to put at banks...back in december, when an article came out, shabs stated that the GOI goes, so does the economy...without the complete GOI, there is no economy....i was told months ago, that the IMF gave Shabs the green light to rv. I got the feeling from that intel that the plan had changed. The plan now provided shabs with two rates…1. rate for not a complete GOI and 2. a second higher rate for a complete GOI. I dont know if that plan is still the plan or not, but it seems likely without a complete GOI, and rising inflation, that he needs to get this done and soon. Therefore, a lower rate seems probable...something in the range of 1.26 to 1...the most important thing here is to lift the program rate from the dinar...that will open the door to everything...start the process...of a free market economy...poverty reduction

7-19-2011 Guru Eagle Has Landed the Debt Ceiling bill, if any, has to be introduced by Friday, July 22nd to be effective on or before Aug 2nd...that is why we are guaranteed of something happening PRIOR to Aug 2nd...DO NOT worry about the Aug 2nd date....more than likely the RV will show in the early morning hours of Wednesday, July 20th, if not, it will show no later than Thursday as International Banking is performed Tue-Wed-Thurs.....bottom line

7-18-2011 Guru asdf July 19th, Iraq and the UN. UNAMI (United Nations Assistance Mission for Iraq) will expire at the end of this month. We will hear what Banki has to say in this meeting. This is a big day for Iraq and for the people invested in Iraq. Tuesday, July 19th, the Iraqi Parliament resumes...they will be talking about some of the laws. They are doing really amazingly well. This is just a lot of political ranging. It is necessary to get to the point where we are. July 23-24th. Maliki to host Parliament to discuss the government program. He will be going over all of the things that the government will be doing. Maliki will be back for this meeting. We will have an interesting week coming up with some interesting dates comings up...some historical things. I think that this is going to be a phenomenal week.

• Upvote 9

Hey thug, where you broadcasting from today? Don't tell me you're just sittin around fabricating things. I put you high on a pedestal for your groundbreaking work. And talking about longfellow pulling out, I think his father should have done that years ago. A day is just a day without a thug broadcast.

Thanks. :P

• Upvote 3

7-19-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man why it didn't appear yesterday...I have no idea...don't think anyone else does either. Historically tues wed or thurs are the most prevalent days for a r/v--this scenario may be in play...the dinar is international ...it is just a short matter of time before it has to become effective in the usa. The rate is 4.40...may be paired to the british pound

I will help you ... you made it up brother just like "Bank of Baghdad is showing rate of $4.40 outside the building" .. oh brother Okie you and possum are good reads

Who's your Daddy?

funny-celebrity-pictures-untitled2.jpg

I will help you ... you made it up brother just like "Bank of Baghdad is showing rate of $4.40 outside the building" .. oh brother Okie you and possum are good reads

I found the sign on the bank!!! Here it is! Okie wasn't lying!!

post-38676-131111148488_thumb.gif

• Upvote 2