Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Guru with a Gaurantee

11 Bravo

The same place the Wealth went in 2003. th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif It is people who determine the value of something, if people feel the value of $3.00 = 1 Dinar, then that's where it comes from. Where does the value of a Painting worth $3,000,000 go after a hole is poked through the canvass in an accident?

-

the wealth left due to inflation....I don't think deflation is going to bring it back....the value is in relationship to other factors...including currency reserves, GDP, Gold and amount in circulation. And based on the current circulation, current GDP, current gold and currency reserves....they can't get anywhere near one penny to the dollar value....wish it was different.

• Upvote 1

cool.gifI don't think you can take credit until you're 100% right but I understand where you're coming from. Adam said last week a few items MUST happen IHO that then the RV might happen. I have been hearing from family inside the Govt (US) that we will always keep getting delays and excuses NOT TO RV - until Maliki is out of office in November.

They don't want him getting any credit for the RV- SHabibi OK but not Maliki and his Iranian friend Muqtada AL Suckadr who wants his troops there not USA and wants Maliki as a Dictator again. cool.gif

great post and can't wait for the next update -RV Monday? Doubtful but I do keep 100k dinar on me as I travel all week ...just in case! LOL cool.gif

in case you dont remember before Maliki was in offce everybody was saying that it couldn't RV till he had his cabinet set up now ur saying that it's not going to RV till he is out of office :shakehead::shakehead: get you facts straight obviously ur sources r all wrong

• Upvote 1

Where does the value of a Painting worth $3,000,000 go after a hole is poked through the canvass in an accident?

I LOVE that analogy. Good work. As we sell, others will buy in hoping to catch some profit also. It's a circle, not a dead end. Iraq will never have to pay anything all out at once.

Do US banks have enough cold hard cash on hand if everyone wanted everything they have wrapped up in savings?

NO WAY!

Edited by DeadGuy

Where does the value of a Painting worth $3,000,000 go after a hole is poked through the canvass in an accident?

-

To an insurance adjuster to pay the difference in value or fix it....I can't find one that will cover the IQD.

I know some people hate my weekly thread, but what other thread insights so much information?

I love the fact that all of you are commenting, and debating in a knowledgable way.

Thanks to all!

Thanks for the post Bravo, have enjoyed your hard dose of reality, and I agree it is nice to see some good discussion on the issues.

I think that the idea of an RD before an RV does not make sense for Iraq. While Iraq did experienece hyperinflation in the past, they (CPO, CBI, IMF, WB) were able bring it under control, and stabilize it.

The iqd has already proven to be a money making investment. Had you bought in at 4000 to 1 back in 2003 (if you could, I dont know that it was available at that rate at that time) but if you had, you would have more then doubled your money already. There are many on this site who have already made a profit

the wealth left due to inflation....I don't think deflation is going to bring it back....the value is in relationship to other factors...including currency reserves, GDP, Gold and amount in circulation. And based on the current circulation, current GDP, current gold and currency reserves....they can't get anywhere near one penny to the dollar value....wish it was different.

It already has, inflation is the rise in prices vs. the purchasing power of each unit of currency. As the iqd rate has increased, it has gained purchasing power vs. the price of goods. So that would basically be deflation right?

Why artificially increase the purchasing power of the iqd with an RD, when it can easily support a real increase in value?

Edited by RVDinar4MyFamily

Thanks for the post Bravo, have enjoyed your hard dose of reality, and I agree it is nice to see some good discussion on the issues.

I think that the idea of an RD before an RV does not make sense for Iraq. While Iraq did experienece hyperinflation in the past, they (CPO, CBI, IMF, WB) were able bring it under control, and stabilize it.

The iqd has already proven to be a money making investment. Had you bought in at 4000 to 1 back in 2003 (if you could, I dont know that it was available at that rate at that time) but if you had, you would have more then doubled your money already. There are many on this site who have already made a profit

It already has, inflation is the rise in prices vs. the purchasing power of each unit of currency. As the iqd rate has increased, it has gained purchasing power vs. the price of goods. So that would basically be deflation right?

Why artificially increase the purchasing power of the iqd with an RD, when it can easily support a real increase in value?

Sure...and at this rate it should get back to where it was in a couple of hundred years.

The same place the Wealth went in 2003. th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif It is people who determine the value of something, if people feel the value of $3.00 = 1 Dinar, then that's where it comes from. Where does the value of a Painting worth $3,000,000 go after a hole is poked through the canvass in an accident?

-

Unfortunately, or fortunately depending on you view, people can not just state their currency is worth X value.

Not if they want it to be a tradeable currency.

If your theory held true, US could just RV and pay China off wiyh pennies.

There has to be some kind of physical support to the value, ie gold standard.

That is one of the great things about this scenario, we are using estimated oil futures to try to put a value on Iraq's currency.

Edited by 11 Bravo

Unfortunately, or fortunately depending on you view, people can not just state their currency is worth X value.

Not if they want it to be a tradeable currency.

If your theory held true, US could just RV and pay China off wiyh pennies.

There has to be some kind of physical support to the value, ie gold standard.

That is one of the great things about this scenario, we are using estimated oil futures to try to put a value on Iraq's currency.

Right in a FREE market the true rate will automatically adjust to what the real value is. Do you honestly think the real value of the Dinar is 1170/$1?

Right in a FREE market the true rate will automatically adjust to what the real value is. Do you honestly think the real value of the Dinar is 1170/$1?

No, and if anyone here does, they should not have bought any Dinar.

I think it is way below value.

Just not as much as some.

Edited by 11 Bravo

so they have 29 in circ, and 59 in total, iraq will profit nicely.

and the kroon which is now extinct, because it switched to the euro traded at 1 usd to 11 kroon. the kroon, now the euro goes from 1.19 to 1.30 on a daily basis, you guys can do the math.

What math is there to do? The kroon (EEK), for the conversion event, had a fixed rate of exchange to the euro of 15.6466 EEK to 1 EUR, as stated in the European Central Bank link posted earlier in this thread.

The only reason that the EEK got brought up was that you had stated that it was revalued from being of less value than the IQD to the value of the EUR. Which it wasn't, since it took 15.6466 EEK to make 1 EUR. The EEK never shot up dramatically in value as you had previously stated a few times in various threads, example here: Link or this one Link

This link also shows the value of the EEK against the euro for the past two years, which shows no significant increase in value - Link

Not trying to beat a dead horse, just simply trying to dispel myths before they take root like the comparisons of the IQD to the KWD did.

Edited by HopefulTxn

I know some people hate my weekly thread, but what other thread insights so much information?

I love the fact that all of you are commenting, and debating in a knowledgable way.

Thanks to all!

Thank you for taking the time and effort to get this together every week. Appreciated.

What math is there to do? The kroon (EEK), for the conversion event, had a fixed rate of exchange to the euro of 15.6466 EEK to 1 EUR, as stated in the European Central Bank link posted earlier in this thread.

The only reason that the EEK got brought up was that you had stated that it was revalued from being of less value than the IQD to the value of the EUR. Which it wasn't, since it took 15.6466 EEK to make 1 EUR. The EEK never shot up dramatically in value as you had previously stated a few times in various threads, example here: Link or this one Link

This link also shows the value of the EEK against the euro for the past two years, which shows no significant increase in value - Link

Not trying to beat a dead horse, just simply trying to dispel myths before they take root like the comparisons of the IQD to the KWD did.

Thanks for the clarification.

Thanks Bravo. It will happen. Bush and Cheney bought 4 trillion for the US govt plus some of their own. Thats a lot of power. When it happens I dont know and if I did I would be rich. LOL

I also believe it will happen.

Do not take these post as a statement that it will never happen.

If I thought it would not happen I would not waste my time here.

Edited by 11 Bravo