Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

There will be no RV

Sdr

Well, it seems that anyone whose name starts with O or F....I think you know who

I mean, gets away scot free with posts confirming everything from the existence of GOD to the clear fact the the IQD revalued lat mont. O oh and this month 5 times.

I have about 90 positive ratings to dispose of, so it's my turn.

There will be no rv. It isn't necessary for Iraq, so it won't happen, the currency may gradually appreciate as the country finds peace and equilibrium.....over the next few years.

So.....let's see the reaction........logically I should be aloowed to post this as undisputed fact - even though I did NOT see or hear about it from a bank, the IRS or CIA.

Rockerfeller forgot to let me in on this secret too.....so I might just be wrong....oops, am I allowed to be wrong?

• Upvote 17
  • Downvote 73

Hey, I am 100% on for the RI also! Good call on the RI!!

Anything above .10 and I will be walking in tall cotton! ;)

Why would you get negatives for supporting an RI. So you say no RV...RI is cool too.

Go RI or RV or any good increase in the dinar value!

Yeehaw!!!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

So.....let's see the reaction........logically I should be aloowed to post this as undisputed fact - even though I did NOT see or hear about it from a bank, the IRS or CIA.

Rockerfeller forgot to let me in on this secret too.....so I might just be wrong....oops, am I allowed to be wrong?

Being wrong is okay.....

D-bag? Not so much...

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 4

As I have stats of the number of times posts are read I can assure you that with this title your post will simply be ignored :-).

People won't even go to it to give you a -.

It's like posting on a dating site saying "I'm ugly, fat, old and I hate sex".

Or going to a Save the Whale conference and ask if they sell tuna sandwiches.

Or going to a Christian church and asking them why christianity is "The belief that some cosmic Jewish Zombie can make you live

forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him that you accept him as your master so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree..."

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 23

Well, it seems that anyone whose name starts with O or F....I think you know who

I mean, gets away scot free with posts confirming everything from the existence of GOD to the clear fact the the IQD revalued lat mont. O oh and this month 5 times.

There will be no rv. It isn't necessary for Iraq, so it won't happen, the currency may gradually appreciate as the country finds peace and equilibrium.....over the next few years.

You are definitely allowed to be wrong! Just curious as to why you are here if this is what you believe? No real reason to stick around and bring everybody down! LOL Whats your undisputed fact???

Listen by all means you can have your opinion but please explain how you just came to this concluson!

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

As I have stats of the number of times posts are read I can assure you that with this title your post will simply be ignored :-).

Or going to a Christian church and asking them why christianity is "The belief that some cosmic Jewish Zombie can make you live

forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him that you accept him as your master so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree..."

LOL! :lol:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Thats some funny stuff right there! Well put!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Glad to hear there will be no RV sdr. Now I guess you will be leaving this site and selling your dinars if you have some. So now let me talk about logic and how that should work for you. Logically if there will be no rv, you should be leaving this site and never posting another tidbit of info. It would make no sense for you to ever sign on again since there would be nothing to search for. The rest of us that believe there will be a rv will continue to read the posts. Good luck to you and goodbye.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

No, d bag was fair.....but raunchy, slim, and oversexed fits the "position" on this one, so I must have missed you enlightening point.......however you are a savvy customer......great observation....maybe i'll just get neg 25 or so..........from idle curiosity

I AM SICK OF PUMPERS........HOW MANY MORE TIMES DO WE HAVE TO LISTEN?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

You are definitely allowed to be wrong! Just curious as to why you are here if this is what you believe? No real reason to stick around and bring everybody down! LOL Whats your undisputed fact???

Listen by all means you can have your opinion but please explain how you just came to this concluson!

Don't you get it....it's a joke......just like the PUMPERS.

Yes I have several million dinar that I would like to cash out at a nice rate tomorrrow.........does that make the point any easier....NO MORE PUMPING.

Please see my posts on that topic dot at LEAST six months........joke over.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

No, d bag was fair.....but raunchy, slim, and oversexed fits the "position" on this one, so I must have missed you enlightening point.......however you are a savvy customer......great observation....maybe i'll just get neg 25 or so..........from idle curiosity

Stop listening, and then stop your b!tching. You're a grown something or other; take some personal responsibility and stop blaming these "pumpers" for spreading lies. They're doing exactly what they are supposed to be doing.

Quite honestly, I'd rather read Okie, Blaino, and the rest of the crew's unmitigated lies, than another post complaining about them.

Edited by zaborniake
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 2

Glad to hear there will be no RV sdr. Now I guess you will be leaving this site and selling your dinars if you have some. So now let me talk about logic and how that should work for you. Logically if there will be no rv, you should be leaving this site and never posting another tidbit of info. It would make no sense for you to ever sign on again since there would be nothing to search for. The rest of us that believe there will be a rv will continue to read the posts. Good luck to you and goodbye.

Rite onnnnnn!!! Just say good bye if you dont believe!!! BUT wat he mght be able to double or triple his $1,000.00 investment! LOL

• Upvote 1

thats the joy of these sites, you dont have to listen, read, and or comment, you can just leave.. pretty simple

• Upvote 2

Hey SDR. I will give you .50 per million for all the dinar you own right now, then you won't have to worry about it any longer.

As I have repeatedly said, I am a gambler ...I gamble on seculation that just migh make a buck.....BUT I can afford to lose it.

Still trying to find a way to point out to those less fortunate...who are drawn in by the PUMPERS..withs the same words of caution that a lot of others post.

Thanks for the 50 cent offer.......don't need the tax Loss today.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

DONT LSTEN TO THEM!!! just be positive and believe!

• Downvote 1

Don't you get it....it's a joke......just like the PUMPERS.

Yes I have several million dinar that I would like to cash out at a nice rate tomorrrow.........does that make the point any easier....NO MORE PUMPING.

Please see my posts on that topic dot at LEAST six months........joke over.

Not sure anyone here gets the Joke but ok f you say so then goooo RV!!!

• Upvote 1

WHAT A DUMB A. WASTE PRODUCT.

HOME STRETCH BABY!!!!!!!!!!! GAME OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!rolleyes.gif

Shall we have a discussion on the same topic . You forgot that there was more than one...next week or next month?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1