Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

*** BOA Bank phone rep. quotes 3.319 dinar rate***

easyrider

Even though he states it as fact im putting it here in RUMORS. ohmy.gifsmile.gif

transitions: Just in no rumor but fact information from my friend who has no contact but me for info on dinars. Today at 3:45 PM through a telephone contact with a BOA rep, he was quoted directly a dinar rate of 3.319+. He asked what is that for USD for 50K in dinars. The response was exceeding $165,000 in USD. They inform him no fees if he has a BOA account. I asked him to hold until I can find out if there is a better rate, or for him to negotiate near the CBI rate.

transitions: BluckeyDinar, I am independent. I received the voice message from my friend and then I talked to him directly. This guy has no computer access or has never listened to an intel. He just calls the banks and asks what are the rates. Today is the first time, as of 3:45 PM today, this rate.

jjhall: transitions -- maybe it was another type of dinar but not IQD? u sure it was IQD? dinar from Iraq?

transitions: My friend was getting quotes prior to this at the 0.00086 stuff. Today was 3.00 Plus. The bank gave this person the USD EQUIVALENT FOR 50 K, not my friend transitions: I will not post something unless it is direct. I will have my friend to follow up with the quote,again and asked specifically on the Iraqi Dinar. My friend said the Central Bank of Iraqi dinars. Yes. He called back and they said you can open an account tomorrow morning (Saturday). He can cash in as a member, and receive $165,985 American money. Starjump123 the bank is in a city bank in Central Michigan, USA. The guy said he wants to cash in, but if there is a better rate, he can wait for advice. This is what I am seeking for the group. Everyone, my contact, said tomorrow morning he will try to cashin one of the dinar (25k) in the morning. The bank hours are 9 -2 pm. He will open an account to cash in and see if this is true. Evidence based is what will all are seeking. I will like to thank everyone, who has been trying to obtain information and the positive responses I have received in this forum. I will find out in the morning My friend, CW, has received. Thank you and we all wait and hope other isolated, confirmation information is obtained. Bye.

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 7

Never mind I saw the at 3:45 .It is possible But i would thought at least 5 or six people would be confirming.My bank doen,t close until 6:00 on fridays .Not to mention Yo would have thought someone in California would be all over it after hearing Done in Michigan.It would've been 12:45 in California.Still Is possible the guy called the right bank, and talked to the right person. at the right time.Thanks for the post Easy ! We will see i guess.Go Rv !

• Upvote 1

easy do you know what time this was originally posted.?

gator not sure bro just got it in my email about 30 minutes ago. I'm sure it had to be sometime while banks were open.

I'll bet anyone $1000.00 US that this turns out to be BS.

could be Bs im not stating its true and im not stating its false we dont know just gotta let it play out thats why its in the rumor section for a reason.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

great reply easy i hope this is it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can i come home now im tired of these a$$holes in Afghanistan!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am with you man...Afghanistan is hot...I'm ready to leave. Go RV!!!

Tired of waiting...daddy is ready to come home!

• Upvote 1

Iraq: Board investigates financial charges against 190 employees - AK News

Baghdad, July 15 (AKnews)- General Inspector's office at Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs said 190 employees including four general directors will be investigated for financial corruption charges.

The Integrity Board will investigate the allegations and if the charges prove true, the employees will be sent to court, General Inspector Hammed al-Zaidi, told AKnews.  

All are suspected of money laundry, Zaidi said, the amount of the embezzlement reaches 290 billion Iraqi Dinar (approx $246.5 million).

International surveys mention Iraq as the second top country after Somali for corruption.

Governmental agencies have been witnessing administrative and financial corruption charges s since 2003, as a result of the absence of monitoring powers.   

The public protests across Iraq since February call mainly for ending the wide-spread corruption.  

© AK News 2011

• Upvote 1

I didnt look at many replies but looked because I knew he just asked for dinar. It just so happens that the rate for the kwd is 3.3197. Because hes a newbie he doesnt know to say IQD. Iraq is not listed yet. Bummer, I was really hoping this would be it. <_<

I didnt look at many replies but looked because I knew he just asked for dinar. It just so happens that the rate for the kwd is 3.3197. Because hes a newbie he doesnt know to say IQD. Iraq is not listed yet. Bummer, I was really hoping this would be it. <_<

Yep, seems he was told the BOA buy rate for the Kuwaiti dinar, not Iraqi...

Exchange for U.S. Dollars

Kuwait Dinar (KWD): 3.3197

https://www4.bankofamerica.com/foreigncurrency/exchgforeigncurrency.action

Absolutely ridiculous! Why do you always post pothetic, unworthy information? Sad thing is you appear to believe these made up silly rumours <_<

Agree !!! If there was a Rv we will have Adam' text ! ...... Ohhhhh I forgot Easyrider is not VIP !!! sorry !...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 7

great reply easy i hope this is it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can i come home now im tired of these a$$holes in Afghanistan!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sure!! Come on home!! We miss you here!! <smile>

blink.gif looking for a better rate than 3.19?!? blink.gif

gezus...if thats really true...wot the HELL are you waiting for...are you that greedy?!? huh.gif

No matter what it is, there is nothing "greedy" about looking for the best rate you can get.

Just about everyone in this investment will be gettin a call or text when it rv's and most of them won't pay a dime.No,i'm not a newbie,August 9th will be 7 years for me.If you want to pay for the same info everyone else gets for free, go ahead.I appreciate it Easy.Dang,i've been hangin back,tryin not to get in trouble but Glo pushed me over the edge.lol...Good Luck everyone,it's almost over!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1