Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

3 girls busted for illegal lemonade stand

Chape

Well again another incident when BIG BROTHER is looking out for our interests.

.....................................................................................................................................

Three girls trying to raise money to go to a waterpark thought that a lemonade stand

would do the trick. But then they met the long arm of the law — their local police chief.

'We were not aware of how the lemonade was made, who made the lemonade,

of what the lemonade was made with,' says police chief in Midway, Ga.

The girls had started up their stand in Midway, Ga., when Police Chief Kelly Morningstar and a deputy drove by.

"They told us to shut it down," 10-year-old Skylar Roberts was quoted as saying by The Coastal Source news website.

"It’s kind of crazy that we couldn’t sell lemonade," added 14-year-old Casity Dixon. "It was fun, but we had to listen to the cops and shut it down."

Morningstar defended his action and received the support of Midway's mayor. "We had told them, 'We understand you guys are young,

but still, you’re breaking the law, and we can’t let you do it anymore,'" Morningstar said. "The law is the law, and we have to be consistent

with how we enforce the laws."

That city law requires a business and food permits ($50 a day), even if the stand was at the home of one of the girls.

Health issues were also a concern, Morningstar said. "We were not aware of how the lemonade was made, who made the lemonade,

of what the lemonade was made with, so we acted accordingly by city ordinance,” he said.

News of the bust caused an outpouring of local support for the trio — and The Coastal Source said it had given the girls tickets to the waterpark

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43769978/ns/us_news-weird_news/?GT1=43001

Best Regards..

Well again another incident when BIG BROTHER is looking out for our interests.

.....................................................................................................................................

Three girls trying to raise money to go to a waterpark thought that a lemonade stand

would do the trick. But then they met the long arm of the law — their local police chief.

'We were not aware of how the lemonade was made, who made the lemonade,

of what the lemonade was made with,' says police chief in Midway, Ga.

The girls had started up their stand in Midway, Ga., when Police Chief Kelly Morningstar and a deputy drove by.

"They told us to shut it down," 10-year-old Skylar Roberts was quoted as saying by The Coastal Source news website.

"It’s kind of crazy that we couldn’t sell lemonade," added 14-year-old Casity Dixon. "It was fun, but we had to listen to the cops and shut it down."

Morningstar defended his action and received the support of Midway's mayor. "We had told them, 'We understand you guys are young,

but still, you’re breaking the law, and we can’t let you do it anymore,'" Morningstar said. "The law is the law, and we have to be consistent

with how we enforce the laws."

That city law requires a business and food permits ($50 a day), even if the stand was at the home of one of the girls.

Health issues were also a concern, Morningstar said. "We were not aware of how the lemonade was made, who made the lemonade,

of what the lemonade was made with, so we acted accordingly by city ordinance,” he said.

News of the bust caused an outpouring of local support for the trio — and The Coastal Source said it had given the girls tickets to the waterpark

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43769978/ns/us_news-weird_news/?GT1=43001

Best Regards..

Ive quoted this whole clip......for one reason only....LMAO ROTF!!!!!!!

what is the U.S coming too,

first gangster tactics from our TSA's, now chemical warfare in Lemonade stands......smh.

i sure hope nothing happens to my girl scout cookies.

Edited by no left angles

i sure hope nothing happens to my girl scout cookies.

Read more:

I just hope we wont be hearing about those Girl Scout cookie terrorrists.

Now, that is really something to worry about..eh? LOL..

Did you ever wonder why we are building all of those huge jails ?

They have to keep them full somehow, don't you think!

And, of course all of those big corporations who are invested in them.

Have to keep them happy now, no matter what it takes.

Best Regards.

Ah, don't have to worry about crime in that city, our finest are right on top of things, I am feeling safe knowing that there must not be any illegal drugs being sold on their streets. They were able to spot those two girls selling lemonade. Try selling donuts next time!

Ah, don't have to worry about crime in that city, our finest are right on top of things, I am feeling safe knowing that there must not be any illegal drugs being sold on their streets. They were able to spot those two girls selling lemonade. Try selling donuts next time!

Love it. A little coffee and they'll be atracting the cops from miles around!!

I being a law enforcement officer will be the first to state that there are laws that on the surface, tend to come across as petty. But as in any city or town, ordinances are drawn up and enacted by the city council members that we elect. And trust me, there will be a business owner that will and most often do complain about enforcing the laws the same for everyone. We as law enforcement officers tend to look over such things as this story is about, but when that business owner does call your city council member and complains, they in turn call your boss who in turn tells you to take care of it. We all know which way the turd rolls. ;)

Wow young girls running a illegal lemonade stand. My god whats this country coming too. Keeps going like this and you`ll have boy scouts trying to help old people cross the street. Just shameful

Edited by dog53