Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MED CHAT 7-12-11 Noon

Poker

ummm any chance that the hold up could be the HCL laws or the fact they are still in chapter 7 or the fact that they have not sat the gov?

Of course not - that would be logical & reasonable...

Oohhh - wait. We are dealing with the Sandbox... LOGIC & REASONING GOES OUT THE WINDOW ANYWAY

Let me ask Magic 8 Ball - better chance of getting true intel :blink:

Who knows what the hold up truly is, but following the news is always a smart option. The other day we get the article on parliament not doing anymore deals until HCL is done and now we see they are getting into natural gas now with deals and more deals. I figure they obviously don't want to let anyone know what is happening and we see all the work they have been doing while Focusing on power struggle articles. This thing is definitely at it's end, everyone is in need! Its right on schedule, sit back crack open a corona and chill...

God Bless

Go RV!!!

'PeaceWithinBringsSuccess',

Good afternoon!

Thank you for your positive post and we need to remember, this is Iraq and for all we know this thing may be a done deal just waiting to be implemented!!!!

GG

Actually Med does not pump. and yes, he is credible.

something else as well...it is a FACT that several IRS offices are open this Saturday (unusual). Why?

'stlou',

Good afternoon!

I see you have been a DV veteran since August 2009 and I appreciate your comments!

Thank you,

GG

Just in case, I went to the IRS.gov website to find out about the "open house". There was info about some past open houses for Vets and other groups but nothing about an open house this Saturday. Which makes sense because that would be too easy.

I must admit I didn't do much poking around on the IRS website for fear of irritating them up.

I have a question that might help when answered. If the US government is holding it up (not saying it isn't) from showing up over here, then why does it not show up over there in our Warka accounts? If this is true then we should have seen something by now right?

I like Med, and am not questioning his info, but this is a question that after reading his chat popped in my mind.

Med also said that he was unsure of this info as well, so...

Peace.

• Upvote 1

I don't see anything written in this MED Chat post, 7-12-11 post that appears "down to earth". IRS Offices are open on Saturday's in specific arears to help individual taxpayers with tax questions, filing their annual income tax returns etc. IRS offices being open on Saturday have nothing to do with paying taxes for the potential RV. There is no requirement to pay the taxes from the RV up front, right away. Some people may prefer to do that depending on what tax bracket they were in on their 2010 taxes.

Pumpers are sharing the same made up info.

They are the only ones making millions right now.

NOTHING WILL HAPPEN UNTIL THE GOV. / MINISTERS / AND SECURITY IS SET AND ANNOUNCED TO THE WORLD.

Take notice -- the cycle of investors keep changing. For those invested for several months/years have taken a more level headed approach as time moves on.

Those who are rushing out to buy / buy more. Be careful.

All of the things being said have been said for years.

No one, knows when it will happen. No one can give a 100 % guarentee that it will ever happen.

If someone was sure about this investment they would buy our/your dinar RIGHT NOW for a million or so and still double their money.

If 1000000 dinar was going to be worth 3000000 soon. A real investor would buy yours righ now for 1000000 ready to make 2000000 profit.

:) :) :angry::D

NO MORE KOOLADE FOR YOU.....

Sorry, Chad...actually my name is Chad. LOL! He isn't a pumper. Man, he can be arrogant, but he could care less about anyone else but the people on his site. That is a fact. So, take it for what it is worth, and I don't drink Kool-Aid. That would be the correct spelling. Thanks! BTW...It sucks here in Texas right now. Man, it is HOT!

• Upvote 1

Just in case, I went to the IRS.gov website to find out about the "open house". There was info about some past open houses for Vets and other groups but nothing about an open house this Saturday. Which makes sense because that would be too easy.

I must admit I didn't do much poking around on the IRS website for fear of irritating them up.

I did a fair amount of research on this Sunday......here's the IRS link showing 34 states will be open Sat, 7/16/11.

http://www.irs.gov/localcontacts/index.html

I further researched it to find how often this happens. I found that the IRS does this the first few months of the year - and specifically states it's because it's tax season. They also did it July 2010 in 4 states in the Gulf of Mexico - and specifically stated it was for the Gulf Oil Spill. The also did one in Sep 2010 - and specifically stated that it was for Veterans (don't remember what was going on then that they would need it though). I never found any Sat. hours that did not have a specific purpose related to them - except for the one coming up 7/16/11. I posted what I found in "rumors" to see if someone could come up with a different reason for this....but no one really came up with anything that seemed reasonable. Also, apparently it is unusual for the IRS to do this since it's so expensive. I try not to get caught up with assumng everythings I hear is related to the IQD RV, but it does make sense that, with our debt ceiling such a huge issue and Obama's cryptic words last week that he'd have a solution (that we haven't seen yet) that this might be it. We know that the US govt needs $ now, and I for one hope that they're willing to give us a break at cash in to get!

I sure hope so anyway!!!

I

• Upvote 1

Medi s alot of things but i never pegged him as a pumper, he always tells folks to support there local banks for buying and cashing in.

I agree. He can be a bit of a smug a$$ sometimes, but I think he tends to stay away from rumors. I find his last two chats to be unlike him with the statements about the contact from DC, and now this about the IRS.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

OMG! The IRS doesn't work that way. I can't believe people are making these claims. So many rumors floating around about this.

Well, I will give you a few facts. The IRS is extending their hours. The are opening new offices. The are hiring new agents. It has nothing to do with Dinar.

The IRS has decided to regulate paid tax preparers better. This year any paid tax preparer will have to go to the IRS to complete testing. These new hours will allow us all to register. The new offices will be the new test sites. Last but not least, the new agents will be testing us.

I do not buy into any of the crap about the IRS & the US Treasury "working" together so that they can control this and help us pay our taxes. It's BS.

Jmo but I don't think that makes much sense as if the big O was holding the Rv up over debt limit it would make more sense to agree to the budget cuts have the debt limit raised and get ready for the big biggest tax revenue payday in the US history---some like my self will pay the the income tax right away , others will wait to the end of the year but the coffers will be filling up fastest when they start trading in the US tres dinars trading them in for the oil which can be resold at open market prices---just seems like you are cutting your nose off to spite your face to me.

I aslo think a lot of this is just hysteria on some investors part only becuase everyone is frustrated over why hasn't this happened yet, when you see solid written word from credible sources about this then panic!

One more thing I read in I believe Newsmax this morning that the 15,000 new IRS agents that were hired and reported this was going to happen last year was because of the new HEALTHCARE LAW---they will be needed to make sure that the businesses are paying for the healthcare for employees and auditing your IRS tax forms to ensure you are paying for health care and then taking the money directly from your bank account without your consent if not--all in that in the 20,000 page bill that Ms. pelosi said just pass it we will read it later

any thoughts fellow dinar family members

capt cliff