Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This is serious!

kmseeker

Subject: FW: VERY IMPORTANT! READ!

Democrat or Republican or Independant, this is true for all.

----- IMPORTANT/VERY IMPORTANT! Maybe if we keep this circulating it will finally start to sink in to people's consciousness!!!

READ THE FIRST GREEN PAGE #58 AND #59

TWICE IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND IT THE FIRST TIME. YOU DECIDE?

This is the most succinct exposure to Obamacare that's been seen and everyone should be up in arms.

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN OUR REPRESENTATIVES DON'T READ WHAT THEY SIGN.

Obamacare Highlighted by Page Number

THE CARE BILL HB3200

THIS IS THE 2ND OFFICIAL WHO HAS OUTLINED THESE PARTS OF THE CARE BILL.

Judge Kithil of Marble Falls, TX - HB3200 highlighted pages most egregious

Please read this... especially the reference to pages 58 & 59 JUDGE KITHIL wrote:

** Page 50/section 152: The bill will provide insurance to all non-U.S. residents, even if they are here illegally.

** Page 58 and 59: The government will have real-time access to an individual's bank account and will have the authority to make electronic fund transfers from those accounts.

** Page 65/section 164: The plan will be subsidized (by the government) for all union members, union retirees and for community organizations (such as the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now - ACORN).

** Page 203/line 14-15: The tax imposed under this section&n bsp;will not be treated as a tax. (How could anybody in their right mind come up with that?)

** Page 241 and 253: Doctors will all be paid the same regardless of specialty, and the government will set all doctors' fees.

** Page 272. section 1145: Cancer hospital will ration care according to the patient's age.

** Page 317 and 321: The government will impose a prohibition on hospital expansion; however, communities may petition for an exception.

** Page 425, line 4-12: The government mandates advance-care planning consultations. Those on Social Security will be required to attend an "end-of-life planning" seminar every five years. (Death counseling..)

** Page 429, line 13-25: The government will specify which doctors can write an end-of-life order.

HAD ENOUGH? Judge Kithil then goes on:

"Finally, it is specifically stated that this bill will not apply to members of Congress. Members of Congress are already exempt from the Social Security system, and have a well-funded private plan that covers their retirement needs. If they were on our Social Security plan, I believe they would find a very quick 'fix' to make the plan financially sound for their future."

Honorable David Kithil

Marble Falls, Texas

All of the above should give you the point blank ammo you need to support your opposition to Obamacare. Please send this information on to all of your email contacts.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 4

And you all take this as gospel? Wow. This could have come from anywhere. What a bunch of sheeple. True or not, why would you take something this as a truth from someone you don't know. You are going to believe something and not do any type of investigation on your own? This hype has been out there forever, and there are still people that will believe it.

Here is one for you: You owe me $100,000 and I need it by August 1, 2001. Do you believe that? You don't know me and it is a lie. But you believe anything bad about a black president.

There are so many lies and hateful, degenerate conversations regarding this president, I don't even believe it. You have believed too much of the Fox KoolAid about liberals and this president. It is disgusting. I see a comment about liberals below. We don't want what a lot of you think we want. Do you think I want health care for illegals. Are you kidding. I don't even want their children if born here to become citizens. Period. It is the lies that are fed to you and you eat it up with a spoon. I was a Republican for 30 of my 40 voting years. I know what I am talking about.

Too bad Obama is only half white. If he were 100% white, he would at least get some respect.

Remember, a mind is a terrible thing to waste. So is a heart.

Go ahead and BASH. You are best with four letter words.

PS This is not news and should not be in this forum. Can you at least figure out where to put it. I have a couple of ideas.....

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 34

where have you all been --this was posted in mostly conseritive publications when PELOSI said just pass it we will read it later---LOL!

head in the sand--why do yoo think there is no recovery the driving force of any economy is small business --they can't afford to hire new people due to what they will have to expend in healthcare ---meanwhile more and more Barry supporters are getting exemptions from the law further spreading the the burden among the small business---most of the exemptions are granted to companies who gave a lot to elect our current leader---This is nothing new for anyone from Chicago---not to mention a pres with no clear citizenship ---just another case of americans being policially correct with thier heads in the sand!

Bash away

don't care we did it to ourselves

capt. Cliff

• Upvote 9

And you all take this as gospel? Wow. This could have come from anywhere. What a bunch of sheeple. True or not, why would you take something this as a truth from someone you don't know. You are going to believe something and not do any type of investigation on your own? This hype has been out there forever, and there are still people that will believe it.

Here is one for you: You owe me $100,000 and I need it by August 1, 2001. Do you believe that? You don't know me and it is a lie. But you believe anything bad about a black president.

There are so many lies and hateful, degenerate conversations regarding this president, I don't even believe it. You have believed too much of the Fox KoolAid about liberals and this president. It is disgusting. I see a comment about liberals below. We don't want what a lot of you think we want. Do you think I want health care for illegals. Are you kidding. I don't even want their children if born here to become citizens. Period. It is the lies that are fed to you and you eat it up with a spoon. I was a Republican for 30 of my 40 voting years. I know what I am talking about.

Too bad Obama is only half white. If he were 100% white, he would at least get some respect.

Why is it you always bring up race? His race has nothing to do with his healthcare plan. It has nothing to do with why alot of people want him out of office. It has everything to do with our love of this country! He can keep his "change" and I "hope" he is a one term pres. Not because he is black, but because he is ruining this country!

• Upvote 16
  • Downvote 1

Why does this always have to be a black and white thing. We have a moron as a president and that is all there is to it. Obama is a terrible president and will put the USA under. I hope he is out of office and impeached if at all possible. God Bless the USA everybody in the US. Lets get rid of the illegal immigrants and take our country back.

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 1

This was meant for Carrello but I messed up the reply thing. Why is it you always bring up race? His race has nothing to do with his healthcare plan. It has nothing to do with why alot of people want him out of office. It has everything to do with our love of this country! He can keep his "change" and I "hope" he is a one term pres. Not because he is black, but because he is ruining this country!

• Upvote 9

quote name='tinnman77' date='11 July 2011 - 11:09 PM' timestamp='1310440168' post='569165']

This was meant for Carrello but I messed up the reply thing. Why is it you always bring up race? His race has nothing to do with his healthcare plan. It has nothing to do with why alot of people want him out of office. It has everything to do with our love of this country! He can keep his "change" and I "hope" he is a one term pres. Not because he is black, but because he is ruining this country!

AMEN!!!!

• Upvote 3

This is supposed to be straight news regarding Iraq and the Dinar, this should be in off topics!!!!! I don't like this sh@% and it is now being thrown in my face when I try all I can to avoid it. You guys should have remained on talk radio not on mainstream media.

Oh, negative away, like it really means a damn thing at RV time. So fed up.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

One last thing I do not blame this on barry---I blame this on ourselves--not caring ,not looking what the Gov is doing and how it affects all of US

FIRST AND LAST TIME I WILL SAY THIS-----NUFF SAID

\Cliff

Cliff, this is exactly what I believe. My comments are not about the content of this post, but that people will automatically belleve it without even thinking it could be anything other than the truth. You could tell them anything. I don't know the details of the bill, but before I sent around an email or a posted it where thousands of people would read it, I would do a little sleuthing to make sure it was true. And without investigating something this serious and consequential, and they will pass it on to friends and family. And this is how people vote: without any thought other than is it a Republic or a Democrat.

It is too much trouble for most people to get off the couch to go and vote, our great tool of democracy. It is such a gift that we take for granted. But when you vote you should be responsible. You have to be a little smart and question what you are told. Question the the news, question government, question your elected representatives, and question the candidates running for office. Most and foremost, question the news that is dropped into your living room. This is not entertainment folks, It is critical information that a few are controlling. And they have a message and an MO that you lap up like a root beer float.

Don't forget: Dissent is patriotic. Just make sure you have the facts.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

PS This is not news and should not be in this forum. Can you at least figure out where to put it. I have a couple of ideas.....

hahaha, SO TRUE, I'm afraid you are preaching to the choir though... these are the same people that believe that the dinar is going to RV every day.. they are sheeple for the most part.. lol, I find it funny myself... I am not republican, or democrat I'm Leary of all politicians. they also love to preach be positive, be positive but i notice they are the quickest to hand out negative marks and bash those that disagree with them... all these CHRISTIANS acting the way they do? they need to read matt. 7 ver. 1 .... you all should know that one right... the little verse that says, "JUDGE NOT LEST YE BE JUDGED FOR WHAT JUDGEMENT YOU PASS ON OTHERS THE SAME SHALL BE PASSED ONTO YOU" What I see from you guys in more reminiscent of a hungry lion searching for his next meal.. and it is pathetic... so let the negatives rain down you hypocrites, i have wide shoulders I can bare the weight.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

hahaha, SO TRUE, I'm afraid you are preaching to the choir though... these are the same people that believe that the dinar is going to RV every day.. they are sheeple for the most part.. lol, I find it funny myself... I am not republican, or democrat I'm Leary of all politicians. they also love to preach be positive, be positive but i notice they are the quickest to hand out negative marks and bash those that disagree with them... all these CHRISTIANS acting the way they do? they need to read matt. 7 ver. 1 .... you all should know that one right... the little verse that says, "JUDGE NOT LEST YE BE JUDGED FOR WHAT JUDGEMENT YOU PASS ON OTHERS THE SAME SHALL BE PASSED ONTO YOU" What I see from you guys in more reminiscent of a hungry lion searching for his next meal.. and it is pathetic... so let the negatives rain down you hypocrites, i have wide shoulders I can bare the weight.

Needed a little attention, tonight, huh??

Elected Officials who have the power (given by the people) who vote on these laws...that literally CHANGE PEOPLE'S LIVES.... that they have NOT READ....should be publicly executed!......The solution is simple.....IF YOU VOTE then you shall be given a simple test to the contents and consequences of the law....

Simple Pimple.....

If the government of this Great Nation doesn't clean up their act....I don't think the ending is going to be rated PG....

There WILL come a time when the People have had ENOUGH....seems to me that is what this country was founded on....just sayin....

That time is here! That's what the Tea party is all about. Weather you agree with the Tea party or not it is up to you to make your voice heard. Call your reps send faxes and show factual material to anyone who will listen to you.

Now..this is WAY LAME and very judgemental. You tell me why I should respect him...I must be missing something, but I sure won't play the race card...EVER.

• Upvote 1

Yeah, but you can't spell or know your words. Bare = without covering. Bear = carry or tote.

Edited by rUfUsT
  • Downvote 1

Being black did not make him qualified to be President and we all know that's why and how he was elected. So don't throw the race card into this because we can throw it right back. if he wants respect he can earn it. So far he hasn't even come close. He inferred again today that we simple people are too dumb to make our own decisions.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1