Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DeborahLayne PTR: Biden To Give Maliki A Spanking

DinarThug

This Is CNN. Broadcasting From The CBI's Cafeteria. Try Their Falafal Waffles. U Can Also Use Them As Frisbees ! -

July 6th, 2011 07:50 pm ·

Hey everybody.

Weatherford suggested I mention what I’ve learned, but he knows I can’t reveal my ‘sources’ – even though they are well-known here. So if you take issue with me, just take it up with Weatherford, ok? (Thanks for taking my back, W.)

News from the Embassy is that Maliki is on a record-breaking, no-holds-barred power trip. He’s made agreements and refused to keep them; signed agreements and refused to honor them – doesn’t even show up for meetings. Biden is flying in next week, and what you and I can do is hope and pray that he will give Maliki a thorough spanking. Parliament will convene on the 12th. And Maliki will not be able to get away with this for long. Right now, and this is good news to me, it’s being held up by one very immature man who would be better off if somebody kicked his back side. (That’s personal, not ‘intel’)

Another thing we’ve learned is that the lower denoms have been delivered to at least certain banks/credit unions in the sandbox. I won’t say more than they were spotted personally by one of our guys over there, starting Sunday. No confirmation about people standing in bank lines or anything like that – IMO, if they were, they were sent home.

Joe Biden is going to be there next week. Let’s hope he’s got what it takes to put M in his place. It’s all down to one power-hungry tribesman going nuts about his own power. IMO, he needs one of us strict Mommies to go put him in his place. Let’s hope Biden has got the goods.

Anyway… I’m only posting this because my friend Weatherford promised to take my back. I won’t reveal sources; I don’t have “links”. Either believe it, or don’t

Thank you, Weatherford. 

D

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

WHY IS IT EVERY TIME BIDEN OR CLINTON GOES TO IRAQ PEOPLE GET ALL EXCITED??? DO REALLY THINK HIS GOING OVER THERE TO MAKE MALIKI RV??? NOT GOING TO HAPPEN...... I'VE LOST COUNT ON THE TRIPS THAT BIDEN AND CLINTON MADE OVER TO IRAQ AND FOR SOME REASON PEOPLE THINK THEY ARE GOING OVER THERE TO FORCE M&S TO PULL THE RV TRIGGER, FOLKS IRAQ WILL PULL THE TRIGGER WHEN IRAQ IS READY TO PULL THE TRIGGER AND THERE ISN'T A PERSON ALIVE THAT CAN FORCE THEM TO DO ANYTHING THAT THEY DON'T WANT TO DO....

Edited by mrref
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

quote:" there isn't a person alive that can force them to do anything they don't want to do".....You don't suppose Saddam Hussein thought the same thing do you? I believe the US may still have some influence there even though some don't appreciate our being there. I didn't neg you on that, your point is valid. Cheers

• Upvote 1

How can anyone of sound mind think that Biden could accomplish ANYTHING of importance? This man is a complete MORON.

But that's just your opinion! I do not know you so I will not say I agree with you!

We need to band together and get some folks in the executive office that believes what the constitution stands for, which is to limit government.

• Upvote 1