Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WOW, BIG dealers are starting to not buy from investors

Aqua Dude

Just found a serious big player who sells diner is no longer buying them from investors...just called and got a BS answer....this is not a RUMOR this is fact....and before i give you which seller it is....i would like your input on why would a seller stop buying back the dinar?????

is it RV time???

please give me your thoughts

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I know what dealer your talking about...i bought my dinar from them and noticed something different on their website but didnt really dig deeper, when I read your post it hit me what was different I just got off the phone w them and they confirmed that no they are NOT buying any back, I asked why she said she didnt have a answer that its strictly managements decision... :blink::unsure:<_<

One less problem for them.

They would have to exchange for new notes when released.

They can replenish their stock when the new notes are out...

Great answer! Thanks for your post. Stops a lot of guessing when stated like that! Thanks again!

I know what dealer your talking about...i bought my dinar from them and noticed something different on their website but didnt really dig deeper, when I read your post it hit me what was different I just got off the phone w them and they confirmed that no they are NOT buying any back, I asked why she said she didnt have a answer that its strictly managements decision... :blink::unsure:<_<

same answer i got

GIDASSOCIATES.COM

means they dont want the risk of buying any back. I would be more inclined to believe they dont want them for any of the many numerous reasons that would also be bad news for us.

thats not a good sign.

• Upvote 1

Why would they not buy back if it were to RV? Wouldn't they want to buy back as much as possible before the rate changes? Makes no sense to me.

ya but there would be a conflict of interest.....if someone choose to sell to them today.....the only option to send the dinar is by mail....unless you live close by.....so that means the dinar won't get there until sat or monday...maybe even tuesday........

lets say the owner got wind of high probability today or friday.....or monday.....those people who sent in their dinar to sell would have a fit....and some would try to sue

just something to think about....a highly plausable situation

• Upvote 4

means they dont want the risk of buying any back. I would be more inclined to believe they dont want them for any of the many numerous reasons that would also be bad news for us.

thats not a good sign.

its not a good sign if u have a negative outlook on life....broaden your horizons my friend

• Upvote 1

ya but there would be a conflict of interest.....if someone choose to sell to them today.....the only option to send the dinar is by mail....unless you live close by.....so that means the dinar won't get there until sat or monday...maybe even tuesday........

lets say the owner got wind of high probability today or friday.....or monday.....those people who sent in their dinar to sell would have a fit....and some would try to sue

just something to think about....a highly plausable situation

MMM..aqua I love your way of thinkin!! :D

same answer i got

GIDASSOCIATES.COM

AND yes I will confirm that, its GIDASSOCIATES.COM

One less problem for them.

They would have to exchange for new notes when released.

They can replenish their stock when the new notes are out...

Hi Dalite :)

Thank you for your comment...you hit the nail on the head. We will

see this become more common as time goes on. For some dealers,

the 'gig' is simply over with, they made their money and do not want to be

in the middle of the frenzy when certain things do not happen according

to the hype. Some are limiting their liabilities now rather than later.

All my best!

Jim

---

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

All my best!

Jim

---

hahahahaha, lemme guess....just like Ali did huh........roflmao

what certain things are you talkin about BROAD SPEAKER....your words are sly like those of a wolf

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

But the real question is have they stopped SELLING also --seems to me that they wouldn't want to be ordering anymore for the same reasons---don't want to get caught in the middle especially if they have a lag time in getting it! and cashing it in from buying

just a thought!

capt cliff

It would make sense that dealers would not want to be stuck with alot of 'inventory' when and if the value goes up.

I remember hearing before that there are regulations in place for dealers that do not allow them to exchange

currency for personal profit.. so whatever inventory they have would have to be 'sold' and they would

make money on the spread only... they cannot exchange it for a profit.

So i'm thinking that there will not be too many people buying dinar after the RV.......

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

All my best!

Jim

---

If they trying to get out before this investment doesn't live up to hype wouldn't they quit selling it to?

True some might TRY to sue but would never hold up in a court of law ,as there is currently no laws on the books for being stupid ,of course this is JMHO

GOD BLESS

GOOO RVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Ture. Look at Casey Anthony! +1 for American (NON) Judicial System.

• Upvote 2