Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WOW, BIG dealers are starting to not buy from investors

Aqua Dude

With all the hype lately of an rv, many are disappointed and believe rv/or rd wont happen until possibly mid 2012. There is a whole bunch of people starting to sell off most of their dinar, back to the dealers. Leaving the dealer to give up usd to inventory dinar, that people are now buying less of. Yes, the dealer will make a profit either way, buying or selling, but with the CBI lastest intentions, it will get harder to convince people of there pipe dreams. Possibly leaving the dealer with low levels of USD, and mass amounts of dinar, that they may or may not be able to exchange.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

"pipe dreams"

hahah, last time i heard that i made 60 grand in one month on a "pipe dream" stock!

go away basha!

if you were rich would you wear a shirt in public that says IM RICH

if you were dumb and didn't pass any classes would you were a shirt that says i didn't pass any grades

if you were fat would you wear a shirt that say i can't clean my butt by myself

the answer is no!!!!

likewise, if you are a "truthful" person, you would not have a login name called "truthful1"

let the truth speak for itself, don't speak that you are true,,,,because it shows your true nature......psych 101

With all the hype lately of an rv, many are disappointed and believe rv/or rd wont happen until possibly mid 2012. There is a whole bunch of people starting to sell off most of their dinar, back to the dealers. Leaving the dealer to give up usd to inventory dinar, that people are now buying less of. Yes, the dealer will make a profit either way, buying or selling, but with the CBI lastest intentions, it will get harder to convince people of there pipe dreams. Possibly leaving the dealer with low levels of USD, and mass amounts of dinar, that they may or may not be able to exchange.

Edited by Aqua Dude
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

It would make sense that dealers would not want to be stuck with alot of 'inventory' when and if the value goes up.

I remember hearing before that there are regulations in place for dealers that do not allow them to exchange

currency for personal profit.. so whatever inventory they have would have to be 'sold' and they would

make money on the spread only... they cannot exchange it for a profit.

So i'm thinking that there will not be too many people buying dinar after the RV.......

I think you have the answer. Any inventory they have simply becomes a liability because sales will drop,and they cannot legally exchange them for personal gain.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

But the real question is have they stopped SELLING also --seems to me that they wouldn't want to be ordering anymore for the same reasons---don't want to get caught in the middle especially if they have a lag time in getting it! and cashing it in from buying

just a thought!

capt cliff

To answer your question -NO they have NOT STOPPED SELLING, They took my order tuesday in Conn.

"pipe dreams"

hahah, last time i heard that i made 60 grand in one month on a "pipe dream" stock!

go away basha!

if you were dumb and didn't pass any classes would you were a shirt that says i didn't pass any grades

the answer is no!!!!

likewise, if you are a "truthful" person, you would not have a login name called "truthful1"

let the truth speak for itself, don't speak that you are true,,,,because it shows your true nature......psych 101

So... "AQUA DUDE" You don't like water and you are a lady!!! --- Just saying. :D

"pipe dreams"

go away basha!

the answer is no!!!!

The only reason they stopped buying back, is because of supply and demand. Whatever the number of buyers was, dropped significantly. Dealers would continue to "flip" dinar to those leaving and entering the dinar market, there is money made there. Thats what currency dealers do. With the large amount of people selling, the dealers dont want to sit on large inventory of dinars. Meaning they dont want to give up there USD to get dinar. Its quite simple.

Edited by truthful1
  • Upvote 1

its not a good sign if u have a negative outlook on life....broaden your horizons my friend

When you say "negative" you mean realistic? Doesn't have anything to do with broadening one's horizons.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Aqua Dude,

I'm truthful because I sort out the countless endless lies in dinarland. Im not the kind of guy who needs to be fluffed daily by pumpers, I sort out the bs and do my own research.

And you may not like what I post, but sometimes the truth hurts.

It would make sense that dealers would not want to be stuck with alot of 'inventory' when and if the value goes up.

I remember hearing before that there are regulations in place for dealers that do not allow them to exchange

currency for personal profit.. so whatever inventory they have would have to be 'sold' and they would

make money on the spread only... they cannot exchange it for a profit.

So i'm thinking that there will not be too many people buying dinar after the RV.......

Not sure if they can exchange it for profit or not, but I am sure they can give it to their family to exchange it for profit.

• Upvote 1

Hi Dalite smile.gif

Thank you for your comment...you hit the nail on the head. We will

see this become more common as time goes on. For some dealers,

the 'gig' is simply over with, they made their money and do not want to be

in the middle of the frenzy when certain things do not happen according

to the hype. Some are limiting their liabilities now rather than later.

All my best!

Jim

---

I def have to agree with you there....seems people are trying to cut their ties with the Dinar as to try and get out from under any liability for what happens now.....

I think these people have rode the train as long as possible and are now realizing the the time is near, and to get out now.....I def dont like the way things are going....

I bought some dinar last week and manager and I had a long conversation. He stated that several of the dealers and being investigated by the treasury department because they were not keeping their houses in order. This could be the reason they are not buying. The Feds may not like their bookeeping and so they are in limbo.

"pipe dreams"

go away basha!

the answer is no!!!!

You asked for peoples thoughts on the matter and then you get all emotional when someone states something that might not be to your liking?? Maybe you should just keep to yourself then.....there are two sides to every story....if your looking for the disney story replies then you might wanna try next door at PTR or PD....

I bought some dinar last week and manager and I had a long conversation. He stated that several of the dealers and being investigated by the treasury department because they were not keeping their houses in order. This could be the reason they are not buying. The Feds may not like their bookeeping and so they are in limbo.

I think if that was the case, they wouldve openly explained their situation. Seems like some slick dealings.

I appreciate that Keepm

Edited by truthful1

fact is that everyone's input on this subject is all speculation and opinion.

I would like a source to verify that the dealers themselves cannot profit off the RV from in house stock. Anybody???

If that is true and can be verified then it is plausible that if they feel the RV is soon they would want to lower their stockpile not increase it. Unless they can of course sell those same dinars at the increased rate to everyone wanting to jump on board for future increase in Dinar value when the RV becomes public knowledge worldwide.

Usually once investments begin to reap nice rewards that is when "everybody else" wants to jump on board and buy in after the price spike has already occurred.

I think it will be interesting to watch what happens after the RV and see what public response will be.

:blink:

GP

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

fact is that everyone's input on this subject is all speculation and opinion.

I would like a source to verify that the dealers themselves cannot profit off the RV from in house stock. Anybody???

If that is true and can be verified then it is plausible that if they feel the RV is soon they would want to lower their stockpile not increase it. Unless they can of course sell those same dinars at the increased rate to everyone wanting to jump on board for future increase in Dinar value when the RV becomes public knowledge worldwide.

Usually once investments begin to reap nice rewards that is when "everybody else" wants to jump on board and buy in after the price spike has already occurred.

I think it will be interesting to watch what happens after the RV and see what public response will be.

:blink:

GP

Your right on the money with this statement. +1 grand

• Upvote 1

Hmmmm....now that you bring it up....I wonder HOW DO fat people clean their "areas"........wow I never really thought about that before....gross :huh:

now that really stinks, Slade.... Sorry, the devil made me do it!

Hi Dalite :)

Thank you for your comment...you hit the nail on the head. We will

see this become more common as time goes on. For some dealers,

the 'gig' is simply over with, they made their money and do not want to be

in the middle of the frenzy when certain things do not happen according

to the hype. Some are limiting their liabilities now rather than later.

All my best!

Jim

---

Jim,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this, and great to see you back posting.

Your posts are always well tempered and reassuring.

I really see them liquidating, and those who have the moxy to follow through stocking up on the newer notes.

It looks like there are a lot more selling on EBay lately also.

Again, always great to hear from you...

I too would like a source to verify this as well. I don't really see this being the case at all... Anybody?

You would search in vain.....dealers would profit like everyone else, but live and die by the sword.....dealers can also lose money, just like everyone else.