Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is Your Dinar Expired!!!

DinarIntel

OK, I'm not a pumper and not a person who wants to put out negative stuff either.

The one thing I know and know for sure is that money can expire or can be expired.

I personally have 2 million dinar :rolleyes: , so my concerns are real :unsure: and hope to get more

clarity why this wouldn't happen with my Dinar.

Here is my experience with expired money. I used to live in Asia. I lived in many, many

different countries and had this happen a number of different times. I would leave a

country for a year and when I came back with my old currency that I kept with me, it was expired.

My currency looked just like the currency they were presently using, but the serial number were expired I couldn't

cash them in :blink: . Yes, tried to cash them in, in a number of different places and banks. They all

said the same thing

Now if this only happened in one country, I would think OK maybe it's only that county.

Dirty Rats :huh: !!! The thing is I had this happen in many countries.

Does anyone have any thoughts on this. What would the reason be that Dinar couldn't

expire like other foreign currencies :o .

Please share your input ;)

• Upvote 2

I'm thinking this would be a good question for Sco o ter. But wait, he's not here anymore? Who do we have now that can step up to fill this void? So far all I see are abunch of posts from Okie, Frank and a guy named Blano..... So with no one to step up I guess we have to answer our own questions now.

Anyways, is seems nobody here can give anything but their opinion so it's up to you to find this out. Good luck! :D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Great question, I never even considered that.

I went to the CBI website to see what I might be able to dig up on this. I looked in the CBI law section,,, nuttin. http://www.cbi.iq/documents/CBILAW-EN_f.pdf

I looked in the banking law section. nuttin there. http://www.cbi.iq/documents/banking_law_f.pdf

And I checked in the Anti money laundering law, nuttin there either, http://www.cbi.iq/documents/Moneylaundringinstructionlaw-En_f.pdf

Still searching. Go Iraq! Go RV! B)

• Upvote 3

OK, I'm not a pumper and not a person who wants to put out negative stuff either.

The one thing I know and know for sure is that money can expire or can be expired.

I personally have 2 million dinar :rolleyes: , so my concerns are real :unsure: and hope to get more

clarity why this wouldn't happen with my Dinar.

Here is my experience with expired money. I used to live in Asia. I lived in many, many

different countries and had this happen a number of different times. I would leave a

country for a year and when I came back with my old currency that I kept with me, it was expired.

My currency looked just like the currency they were presently using, but the serial number were expired I couldn't

cash them in :blink: . Yes, tried to cash them in, in a number of different places and banks. They all

said the same thing

Now if this only happened in one country, I would think OK maybe it's only that county.

Dirty Rats :huh: !!! The thing is I had this happen in many countries.

Does anyone have any thoughts on this. What would the reason be that Dinar couldn't

expire like other foreign currencies :o .

Please share your input ;)

Stupid...just plane stupid.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 9

Of course they can expire! Take your magnifying glass and look at the bottom of the note under the invisible horse's head. You'll see an expiration date written in Arabic. When the currency is sent, it's sprayed with money smell and a special chemical that turns the note pitch black when it hits the due date. My Arabic friend, Naifiyabi Salulabi says most of my notes still have 3 months left, so I'm hoping this thing will hit by October 1st. GO RV!! ;)

• Upvote 2

Of course they can expire! Take your magnifying glass and look at the bottom of the note under the invisible horse's head. You'll see an expiration date written in Arabic. When the currency is sent, it's sprayed with money smell and a special chemical that turns the note pitch black when it hits the due date. My Arabic friend, Naifiyabi Salulabi says most of my notes still have 3 months left, so I'm hoping this thing will hit by October 1st. GO RV!! ;)

You need to remove that special chemical from your bong. Bugs Bunny comes to pick them up in a hybrid toyota when they expire, so as not to damage the planet. Duh.

Edited by metalriff

hahahahahahahahahahahah :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hi All

Yes i am a newbie,but a newbie only to posts, not the dinar or this site. I hope this post will not get me started off on the wrong foot BUUUUTTT I am a person that was blessed with a good deal of common sense and common sense says this will NEVER happen.Think about it for a half a second, 1. The COST alone to be reprinting currency every 5 to 10 years would be very costly. 2. The TIME and LABOR to go through ALL denominations to take out still possibly good notes just because they are expired ??? not rational in fact counterproductive 3. Since 1862 there has been U.S.denominations of 10,000, 5,000, 1,000 and 500.00 $ notes, No they are not in circulation but i gaurentee you they are ANYTHING but expired, in fact they can be worth 3 to 5 times face value and i can assure you if you take a 1,000 $ to a grocery store they WILL accept it and these notes are over 70 yrs old. 4. ALL currency expires, but when it does it's because it's worn out,mutilated,and not fit for use in every day transactions, then it's BURNED, it cant even be recycled into new currency because it would degrade the quality of the new new paper it woul be mixed with. With that said of course this is JMO I felt it was time to post something and this just the subject i thought i would respond to. I have watched this site for over a year and it seems to be a good site , it has comedy,action,mystery,sci-fy and fiction it has it all. This RV WILL happen just remember to stay true to yourselves,believe,hope,pray REMEMBER GOD want's us to be rich ( IT'S WHAT YOU DO WITH YOUR WEALTH THAT'S IMPORTANT )

GOD Bless ALL

GOoooooooooooo RV

• Upvote 4

Stupid...just plane stupid.

Why are you being so damn rude? If the guy has had it happen to him before then of course he has that question. I have never heard of such a thing but he experienced it so it's just rude of you to comment like you did!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

I would think there had to have been some type of upward or downward adjustment to their rates( R/V? or D/V), with a window to trade or cash out that you possibly missed while you were out of the country. Was this an investment, or just some foreign currency you had left? If not an investment, you probably werent following it as closely as this, and perhaps just missed your window. Just an opinion. Peace Out

A young woman stood on a street corner crying. Another older woman approached and ask if she could be of help. "Why are you crying?" They young woman said, "I was just thinking. Someday I will get married to this wonderful man. We will have a beautiful baby boy. And one day, while he is chasing a ball, he will run out into the street and be hit by a car and killed!" "That's why I'm crying!"

Some people anticipate the most negative events which may or may not happen. To do so is to invite fear, doubt, and regret.

Is that what we want?

Wow really? :o

But how long have you had your notes?I hear people here all the time saying that they bought theirs back in 2003 or 04 and apparently they are still alright.Perhaps you're talking of an expiration date of like 10 yrs hopefully.

Alright bashers chill out.... the question was actually a very valid one. I think most of us have worried about that scenario one time or the other. What if you need to be in Iraq to exchange your large bills before they are invalidated? Doesn't matter the likelihood of the scenario... it's still a concern that causes uneasiness. I personally don't want to have to fly to Iraq to exchange my large bills, and I also don't want to deal with, nor do I trust Warka.

• Upvote 1

I wonder if the people that bought dinar in 2003 turn yet.........just saying.....I would think that the place of it origin that the country expire it and every country follow suite per their mandate

Edited by radar12354