Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hawaii told to release Obama's original birth certificate

rtrusty

Here they explain why the media doesn't doesn't tell everybody about this.

http://tinyurl.com/nl3xxn

And here is the court order that will make them give up the b.c. for a formal inspection and testing.

http://tinyurl.com/3et4t9p

From what I've read some are saying he may have to resigned before then because there is no way

he can beat it.

But we'll see

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 7

Your vote does not elect the president. I DO NOT VOTE FOR ANY PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION. PERIOD. YOUR VOTE DOES NO GOOD. THE

ELECTORAL VOTE PUTS OUR PRESIDENT IN OFFICE. DO YOU PEOPLE NOT UNDERSTAND THAT?????????????

I'm sorry, but that's nonsense. Of course the electoral college votes determine the election results.... but our votes determine the E.C. votes... simple. Not appetizing to many, if not most, who'd prefer the popular vote method... but my vote still counts.

• Upvote 11

YOU WISH!

I hope that constitutional Americans destroy this nation

before we allow a bunch if commie libs to take it over.

I say vote for Big Bird for president and Elmo for vice !!!! oh wait never mind they are not eligible as there not American....back to our regular program about dinars folks.

pp

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

YOU WISH!

I hope that constitutional Americans destroy this nation

before we allow a bunch if commie libs to take it over.

J.F. ....... I'm a little confused. Can you clarify?

I say vote for Big Bird for president and Elmo for vice !!!! oh wait never mind they are not eligible as there not American....back to our regular program about dinars folks.

pp

If that's where you prefer to be what are you doing here?

• Upvote 1

J.F. ....... I'm a little confused. Can you clarify?

If that's where you prefer to be what are you doing here?

I guess it went over your head. It was a pun against Obama slammers. This is a dinar site, not a political forum. Thats ok though, even factory workers make Investments.....enjoy.

pp

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

I guess it went over your head. It was a pun against Obama slammers. This is a dinar site, not a political forum. Thats ok though, even factory workers make Investments.....enjoy.

pp

There was nothing there to go over anybody's head. Read the heading for the Off Topic forum.

My question to you was why are you here in Off Topic if all you think anyone should be doing

is discussing Dinar. Sure that's the main reason any of us come to the site, looking and hoping

for some real intel. But as you know that gets pretty frustrating so we entertain ourselves with

some intellectually stimulating conversation or debate.

Stick to the Rumors forum if that's all you can handle.rolleyes.gif

Factory workers????????? What's that all about??

• Upvote 9

Here they explain why the media doesn't doesn't tell everybody about this.

http://tinyurl.com/nl3xxn

And here is the court order that will make them give up the b.c. for a formal inspection and testing.

http://tinyurl.com/3et4t9p

From what I've read some are saying he may have to resigned before then because there is no way

he can beat it.

But we'll see

Give it a rest already. Obama was natural born and he is NOT resigning.

The Governor said he would personally end the controversy & find the BC. He failed to find anything.

That is not what he said at all.

I'm sorry, but that's nonsense. Of course the electoral college votes determine the election results.... but our votes determine the E.C. votes... simple. Not appetizing to many, if not most, who'd prefer the popular vote method... but my vote still counts.

Not if you live in a winner takes all state.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

Really??? How many here actually voted for him? And how many here really know the way that the Electoral College works? It is not how our votes determine the Electoral College; It is how we registered. How many of us here took Political Science in college?

Boring!!!!!! Get over it and vote for someone else!

Yep, I'm with you, it is getting very boring, geesh just vote him out next time. I think he's great, but then I dont live in the good ol US of A. :lol::lol::lol::rolleyes::lol::lol::lol:

• Downvote 6

Yep, I'm with you, it is getting very boring, geesh just vote him out next time. I think he's great, but then I dont live in the good ol US of A. :lol::lol::lol::rolleyes::lol::lol::lol:

Thats why you think that he is great, because you don't live here. Thats why we are all talking. We need to vote him out.....but thank you; see, I'm playing nice.

• Upvote 5

Your vote does not elect the president. I DO NOT VOTE FOR ANY PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION. PERIOD. YOUR VOTE DOES NO GOOD. THE

ELECTORAL VOTE PUTS OUR PRESIDENT IN OFFICE. DO YOU PEOPLE NOT UNDERSTAND THAT?????????????

YOUR VOTE COULD BE THE DECIDING VOTE TO WIN THE ELECTORAL FOR THAT STATE,DONT YOU UNDERSTAND THAT? IF YOU DONT VOTE THEN DONT QUOTE!!!!!! PLAIN AND SIMPLE.... AND FOR ALL THE oBAMA HATERS TO YOU TO IF YOU DONT VOTE THEN DONT QUOTE AND IM NEITHER A REPUB OR DEM, AS A MATTER OF FACT I VOTED FOR ROSS THE TWO TIMES HE DID RUN AND I VOTE FOR THE PERSON I REALLY THINK WILL MAKE A CHANGE AND YES WE CAN MAKE A CHANGE IF ALL AMERICANS JUST STAND UP AND SAY THEY ARE TIRE OF THE POLITICIANS BULLS**T, IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT THEY ARE ALL CROOKS INSOME KIND OF WAY LOOK HOW GEORGE BUSH GOT TO BE PRESIDENT, THE AMERICAN PEOPLE DIDNT VOTE HIM IN THE SUPREME COURT PUT HIM IN THE SEAT BUT WE DONT HEAR ABOUT THAT!!!!!! RIGHT!!!! OK THOUGHT SO!!! ...hhmmmmmmmmm MAYBE I SHOULD RUN, I TRIED ONCE BEFORE, so lets end this thing about a birth certificate this is something kids squabble over not adults so lets start acting as such because the big picture is...... NOTHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN TO THE MAN AND YALL JUST MIGHT GET LUCKY AND GET HIM FOR ANOTHER 4 YEARS SO LETS MOVE ON!!!!!!!

THE ENTREPRNUER WIITH GREEAT IIDEASS

http://www.inews3.com/topstory.php?id=54524143597c52554d5048

• Upvote 3

YOUR VOTE COULD BE THE DECIDING VOTE TO WIN THE ELECTORAL FOR THAT STATE,DONT YOU UNDERSTAND THAT? IF YOU DONT VOTE THEN DONT QUOTE!!!!!! PLAIN AND SIMPLE.... AND FOR ALL THE oBAMA HATERS TO YOU TO IF YOU DONT VOTE THEN DONT QUOTE AND IM NEITHER A REPUB OR DEM, AS A MATTER OF FACT I VOTED FOR ROSS THE TWO TIMES HE DID RUN AND I VOTE FOR THE PERSON I REALLY THINK WILL MAKE A CHANGE AND YES WE CAN MAKE A CHANGE IF ALL AMERICANS JUST STAND UP AND SAY THEY ARE TIRE OF THE POLITICIANS BULLS**T, IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT THEY ARE ALL CROOKS INSOME KIND OF WAY...hhmmmmmmmmm MAYBE I SHOULD RUN, I TRIED ONCE BEFORE.

THE ENTREPRNUER WIITH GREEAT IIDEASS

http://www.inews3.com/topstory.php?id=54524143597c52554d5048

If you Register for a party; you have to vote the same party. Thats the trick. None of us should Register for either pary. We need to Register non-partisan and vote the way that we want, so that it doesn't count in the Electoral College as a vote for either party. If we register for a party, and don't vote it still counts for that party that we registered for. If we register for a party, and vote the OTHER party, our ENTIRE vote is cancelled out.

I voted Ross too.

• Upvote 1

This issue has been one of the most frustrating things I have ever witnessed

happening in our country in my entire life.

How could something of such utter consequences not be brought up to the table

for a full investigation?

If this alledged crime turns out to be a fact, it will be part of the American History

for all time.

Why would the detractors not at least be honest enough to question why the

President has spent such a fortune trying to keep, not only his birth certificate,

but virtually all of his personal records secret?

What is he hiding? It would have been so easy for him to have allowed the proof

of his natural born citizenship to be known for all to see if it was true.

I honestly believe this conspiricy is much bigger than just President Obama and

when the truth is finally exposed it will blow our political world wide open.

I am encouraged by this latest news.

And by the way, don't anyone even think about throwing the race card at me.

I did not vote for Barack Obama but I was very excited along with many of my

black friends when he was elected. I did not realize at that point what a danger

he represented.

I would be thrilled to have a black president or a female president or any other

legally qualified minority president, as long as they stood for the Constitution and

the traditional values that made this country the once greatest country on the globe.

NO THE ISSUE THATS MOST FRUSTRATING IS THE ISSUE OF HOW GEORGE BUSH GOT TO BE PRESIDENT. HE WAS NOT VOTED IN BY THE AMERICAN PEOPL HE WAS PUT IN BY THE SUPREME COURT AND THATS NOT THE PEOPLES CHOICE. YOU COULD EVEN SEE IT IN THE NEWS ANCHOR FACE DURING THE ELECTIONS ON HOW THAT WAS A FRAUDULENT ELECTION. I ALWAYS THOUGHT IT WAS POWER TO THE PEOPLE, YEAH BUT WE DONT STAND UP FOR OUR RIGHTS. I THINK THIS WHOLE THING ON A BIRTH CERTIFICATE IS HOGWASH AND ITS JUST A RACIAL THING BECAUSE OF THE PERSON WHO WON. HOW COME THIS WAS NEVER AND ISSUE WHEN HE WAS A US SENATOR WITH A TOP SECRET SIP CLEARRANCE AND YOU HAVE A VERY EXTENCIVE BACKGROUND CHECK FOR THAT AND IT NEVER CAME OUT. ANYONE WITH A COMPUTER BRAIN CAN START A RUMOR AND STATE THINGS TO GET PEOPL ON THEIR SIDE JUST LIJKE THE RACIST FANATICS THAT START THEIR BELEIF AND PUSH IT ON TO PEOPLE EITHER TO GET GOOD PR OR JUST TO START TROUBLE, SO FOR YOU TO SAY THIS ISSUE IS THE MOST FRUSTATING THING FOR YOU THAT HAS HAPPEN IN THIS (OUR) COUNTRY IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT, THE THING I THINK THAT IS FRUSTATING WAS HOW CAN A PRESIDENT BE ELECTED BY THE COURT SYSTEM?????? AND CONTINUE ON WITH OUT ANYONE SAYING ANYTHING, BUT YOU TALK ABOUT A DIME BIRTH CERTIFICATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MOVEON, WHO KNOS, WHO CARES AND WHY BOTHER?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

If you Register for a party; you have to vote the same party. Thats the trick. None of us should Register for either pary. We need to Register non-partisan and vote the way that we want, so that it doesn't count in the Electoral College as a vote for either party. If we register for a party, and don't vote it still counts for that party that we registered for. If we register for a party, and vote the OTHER party, our ENTIRE vote is cancelled out.

I voted Ross too.

kool!!!!! :twothumbs::twothumbs:

There was nothing there to go over anybody's head. Read the heading for the Off Topic forum.

My question to you was why are you here in Off Topic if all you think anyone should be doing

is discussing Dinar. Sure that's the main reason any of us come to the site, looking and hoping

for some real intel. But as you know that gets pretty frustrating so we entertain ourselves with

some intellectually stimulating conversation or debate.

Stick to the Rumors forum if that's all you can handle.rolleyes.gif

Factory workers????????? What's that all about??

maybe you should look into it, might not be as frustrating.........

• Upvote 1

So I am wondering why he didn't have to prove anything at all Before he became president?? It's one of the first things they teach you in elementary school when every kid either want to be a gi joe, princess or the president of the united states of america. I mean come on don't you think if you could get away with it then a certain govenor who is married into one of the most influential and powerful families in this country would have done it? I have always believed that no one person runs for office, and the powers that be wanted him there then and they want him there now or else this would have all been settled in 2008. JMO I could be wrong...

NO THE ISSUE THATS MOST FRUSTRATING IS THE ISSUE OF HOW GEORGE BUSH GOT TO BE PRESIDENT. HE WAS NOT VOTED IN BY THE AMERICAN PEOPL HE WAS PUT IN BY THE SUPREME COURT AND THATS NOT THE PEOPLES CHOICE. YOU COULD EVEN SEE IT IN THE NEWS ANCHOR FACE DURING THE ELECTIONS ON HOW THAT WAS A FRAUDULENT ELECTION. I ALWAYS THOUGHT IT WAS POWER TO THE PEOPLE, YEAH BUT WE DONT STAND UP FOR OUR RIGHTS. I THINK THIS WHOLE THING ON A BIRTH CERTIFICATE IS HOGWASH AND ITS JUST A RACIAL THING BECAUSE OF THE PERSON WHO WON. HOW COME THIS WAS NEVER AND ISSUE WHEN HE WAS A US SENATOR WITH A TOP SECRET SIP CLEARRANCE AND YOU HAVE A VERY EXTENCIVE BACKGROUND CHECK FOR THAT AND IT NEVER CAME OUT. ANYONE WITH A COMPUTER BRAIN CAN START A RUMOR AND STATE THINGS TO GET PEOPL ON THEIR SIDE JUST LIJKE THE RACIST FANATICS THAT START THEIR BELEIF AND PUSH IT ON TO PEOPLE EITHER TO GET GOOD PR OR JUST TO START TROUBLE, SO FOR YOU TO SAY THIS ISSUE IS THE MOST FRUSTATING THING FOR YOU THAT HAS HAPPEN IN THIS (OUR) COUNTRY IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT, THE THING I THINK THAT IS FRUSTATING WAS HOW CAN A PRESIDENT BE ELECTED BY THE COURT SYSTEM?????? AND CONTINUE ON WITH OUT ANYONE SAYING ANYTHING, BUT YOU TALK ABOUT A DIME BIRTH CERTIFICATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MOVEON, WHO KNOS, WHO CARES AND WHY BOTHER?

The Bush election was a close race decided by "individual" votes that needed to be clarified by the Supreme Court, to decide the Electoral College vote. A perfect example of how individual votes count. Unfortunately, the system of counting the votes is what was flawed.... "hanging chads", human error and such... further magnified in a close race. Who was to step in to make the final determination? You? Me? Perhaps a total re-do vote? No easy answer there... but that's what they went with... The Supreme Court. If you want a Popular Vote system... the overwhelming voice of the country is Conservative, so be careful what you wish for. Such a system would also encourage more voters, due to the reasoning they would feel their vote counted with more validity.

Race has nothing to do with most people's objections to the current administration's policies, period. Obama is half white... race card argument is a desperate reach, to deflect any opposition or concern for issues... and any search for the truth. The search for the truth never ends... so, you can't just shut it down. Let's see what happens! Newer issues arise on a daily basis and must be attended to... can't just brush them under the rug! So, yes... move on with your daily lives and concerns, while the wheeels of justice spin!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I voted Ross too.

Regardless of whether you register for a particular party or not, your vote is still effective one way or another. For those that believe otherwise, and don't vote... I'm actually relieved by that. Votes cancel out other votes in several ways, especially in the Electoral College method, in that one vote may cancel out thousands. Most voters are affiliated with a party along their lines of thinking... that makes sense to most who have clarity in their values, vision and belief system. For those that don't and are constantly on the fence, or simply confused or more "grey" about their convictions... that's fine too... they don't have to register with an affiliation. They, are also comprising the growing Independent registry... All this is fine and fair. But, the action of voting is still the paramount expression of our democracy, and is therefore essential and necessary. I'm not a fan of The Electoral College, but I do understand it as perhaps a necessary evil to help level the different values differentiating urban and rural America. This is why the census affects the districting, and hence sometimes re-districting for politcal purposes. Someday, in the far future when the population lines are not so distinct... the Popular Vote would be the true determining method. I say... do it now!!! LOL

• Upvote 2