Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Another TONY Prediction- This is even more outlandish than yhe last 1 if thats possible

Brisco

Which really shows how stupid the people are at PTR who keep believing him.

It really is amazing how many people eat up that sh*t.

Not only do they tolerate it, they ask for it and they love him for it.

If you say one negative thing or question his intel over at that site you are going to get some of the most pathetic people on the net ripping you up for not believing his lies. It is crazy how some people trust a nobody like him.

• Upvote 1

Show me the receipt or is that Show me the money? Either way - show me something.

Most fun is reading the aghast responses to this drivel - and I do rotflmbo :P:twothumbs::eyebrows: I take this all tongue in cheek, and really does make my day some times to laugh this hard is a good thing.

So there are "Line's at iraq banks" But "They are Closed"?? Eat Pooop

So Sick of Tony, Okie, Frank, athena, Ect... And people who bring this Garbage here.

This is my word, ANYONE I see bring this trash to this Great site(Dinarvets), I'm Giving a - I won't even read it. Just give a -.

Just sayn

Krem

Guys, do you know why these chat rooms want poster's like Tony, Okie & Frank posting on their sites?

Do you notice the banner ads on these sites? These ads pay the sites based on the number of hits per day, per week & per month.

So for example, when Okie post one of his crazy post, guest what? EVERYONE "clicks" to read his post.

So please understand, these sites aren't going to banned these guys. If you own this site, would you? I wouldn't.

This is called marketing at it's best. I truely respect Adam & other site owners for the way they market.

Have a great day

I think zzzzzzzzz (Dan) has just about had it with Tony and his outrageous stuff. Dan had a recorded call last weekend where he absolutely went off on Guru's who but out BS intel. He is still a total believer in the RV, and I'm sure he and Tony still have a great personal friendship. I'm just detecting in their CC's that Dan is getting really tired of Tony's spewing of wild and thin "Intel."

It really is amazing how many people eat up that sh*t.

Not only do they tolerate it, they ask for it and they love him for it.

If you say one negative thing or question his intel over at that site you are going to get some of the most pathetic people on the net ripping you up for not believing his lies. It is crazy how some people trust a nobody like him.

They got made ( they made themselves) addicts to the BS Intel and they need to get their fix day after day after day. They demand it and it's then given to them.

• Upvote 1

I do not mean to be rude; but evidence is something you can present and then people can form their own opinion. I have yet to see evidence. Just hearsay! If you guys really want to keep us advised on what is going own, then present us with facts that we can check out for ourselves. Just so more than one person can verify something.